Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » your experience with nextgen? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: your experience with nextgen?
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats your input on nextgen?? planning on dropping off my mach1 there for cam install..
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is a nice guy

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are cool, Daniel is the man to talk to when you go!

They did my car, for the most part top to bottom.

John

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good people...Knowledgeable FORD guys. [patriot]
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MY CAR IS THERE RIGHT NOW, BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM FOR 2 YRS NOW.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nextgen is good.

I've known Dan for many many years. They built my roommates 00GT and it runs ok [Razz]

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't sweat it, drop it off. They'll do good with your Mach [Big Grin]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They did a good job tuning mine, and I would definitely go back again.
Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My cuzins 70 mustang conv .was there last week getting his new motor tuned .he's real happy with the results!!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when you go there take 1 20oz dr pepper for a guy named jose.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
when you go there take 1 20oz dr pepper for a guy named jose.

And 8 Jack in the box tacos with sweet and sour sauce for Daniel and Chris.

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha so true... they love those fuckin tacos. but really though a soda. haha

--------------------
The anti-crew

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow!! thanks for all the input.. you guys have made me feel alot better about dropping my car off..i know its not a ferrari but im just worried about someone dropping the motor and tranny out of my car that is so unmolested.. ill post dynos when its all said and done. [Cool]
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
wow!! thanks for all the input.. you guys have made me feel alot better about dropping my car off..i know its not a ferrari but im just worried about someone dropping the motor and tranny out of my car that is so unmolested.. ill post dynos when its all said and done. [Cool]

Have no worries! They are good people! They had my ride for 6 or 7 months working on the motor and tranny swap, while I put together cash!

They do good work and stand behind the job they do!

~J

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya dans alright.......... [Big Grin]

Dan is a good guy and hes worked on all of my cars in the past before the shop so im sure hes even better now with the right tools [Smile]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Depends on the quality of work and professionalism that you seek. They get the job done but I've also been there watching two monkeys scrape off a differential gasket for over an hour. If your looking for professionals I'd look around more, I along with a number of others have been disappointed with the quality of service. On numerous occasions the car wasn't ready when they said it was, tools were left inside, interior panels laying on the floor. Seen first hand my suede steering wheel and seats being touched by greasy hands and clothes. ETC. Look at TOPnotch's shop, the quality of the work says it all. The difference is working on busted 5.0's vs fabricating $100,000 classics, turbo kits, drag cars, and road racing beasts. [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THEY TAKE THE NEW SHIT ON YOUR CAR OFF AND PUT OLD SHIT ON I HERD.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
LOL I don't know if that's true but that's funny to hear, I don't have any experience with nextgen I've heard some good and some bad nothing majior.

I took my car to AED, I meet the crew at sac raceway I figured anyone who owns cars like mine and put down the times they did obisly knows what their doing.
Street tested track proven!!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
Depends on the quality of work and professionalism that you seek. They get the job done but I've also been there watching two monkeys scrape off a differential gasket for over an hour. If your looking for professionals I'd look around more, I along with a number of others have been disappointed with the quality of service. On numerous occasions the car wasn't ready when they said it was, tools were left inside, interior panels laying on the floor. Seen first hand my suede steering wheel and seats being touched by greasy hands and clothes. ETC. Look at TOPnotch's shop, the quality of the work says it all. The difference is working on busted 5.0's vs fabricating $100,000 classics, turbo kits, drag cars, and road racing beasts. [patriot]

i bet that diff cover was clean though

--------------------
The anti-crew

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I remember you Alex.Your the one with the 2003 GT that leaked oil like those busted 5.0s you speak about. Here is a list of things off the top of my head that i can remember about your car.
*A pin on hood that looked like it was cut with a magnifying glass and sunlight,and the fact that the hood sat 3 inches below the fender
*A used turbo kit that was hacked together using 80 different pieces of pipe all different sizes!
* A nitrous bottle heater that was wired for power off the ECU! Which blew the fuse. But you didnt know what was wrong [Confused]
*Your bolt in roll cage with 10 inch long bolts
* oh and i recall a 4500 hundred stall on a stock motor!!
Also found out that you went to Nick to get it tuned and tried to blame him for destroying your over drive. I also heard you called us about a month ago to get in for a tune AGAIN?? right??? But you can sit here and saw all these things??
TO bring this to a final I have to say we have a lot of happy customers that we deal with, Your car was HACKED UP when you brought it to us, and if some fingerprints on your car that already was covered it grease and oil is your problem i dont know what to say sorry?. I know we fixed a ton of shit on your car and made it run well,so yea that all i have to say i dont post much on here but that one got to me after i saw it. I know the type of work we do here and yea not every time things go as planned but i know i do my best every time and take pride in my work, i know a lot of people that will back me on that! [patriot]

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

lol now thats funny love to meet those people!

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by fastasslightning:
quote:

I remember you Alex.Your the one with the 2003 GT that leaked oil like those busted 5.0s you speak about. Here is a list of things off the top of my head that i can remember about your car.
*A pin on hood that looked like it was cut with a magnifying glass and sunlight,and the fact that the hood sat 3 inches below the fender
*A used turbo kit that was hacked together using 80 different pieces of pipe all different sizes!
* A nitrous bottle heater that was wired for power off the ECU! Which blew the fuse. But you didnt know what was wrong [Confused]
*Your bolt in roll cage with 10 inch long bolts
* oh and i recall a 4500 hundred stall on a stock motor!!
Also found out that you went to Nick to get it tuned and tried to blame him for destroying your over drive. I also heard you called us about a month ago to get in for a tune AGAIN?? right??? But you can sit here and saw all these things??
TO bring this to a final I have to say we have a lot of happy customers that we deal with, Your car was HACKED UP when you brought it to us, and if some fingerprints on your car that already was covered it grease and oil is your problem i dont know what to say sorry?. I know we fixed a ton of shit on your car and made it run well,so yea that all i have to say i dont post much on here but that one got to me after i saw it. I know the type of work we do here and yea not every time things go as planned but i know i do my best every time and take pride in my work, i know a lot of people that will back me on that! [patriot]

Ouch [worship]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hood don't look that bad to me but then again I didn't work on it.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=033061

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Hood don't look that bad to me but then again I didn't work on it.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=033061

That is a different hood, if you saw what i saw you would know what i am talking about.

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com