Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Official "Cops on Blast" Thread (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Official "Cops on Blast" Thread
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
getting socked in the face for nothing. (oakland riders)

WHAT IS "OAKLAND RIDERS" IS THAT A TASK FORCE OR SOME SHIT?

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup got blurped the other day asshole sheriff pulls me over right when i pull up to the place im going to hella embarassing ask me for my ID i ask him what i was pulled over for he says dont worry bout it runs my name and comes back and tells me to get my rock chip in my windshield fixed i said are u fuckin serious wat is your badge number he says dont worry about it im a sheriff , fuckin power tripn piece of shit ur lucky ur in a uniform
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ November 21, 2008, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Ms.FiveO ]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive been pulled over because the cop said i had on criminal wear [BS flag] (black hoody and a beanie

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah one more.....

Bout 5 months ago Im a few blocks from my house in redwood city and I get pulled over for having my parking lights on... now that rediculous!! And I told him "but all the newer cars have the lights on automatically" he said "would you like the violation code if you dont believe me" fukin dick!

Like a month ago im around the corner from my house and i get pulled over for my licence plate light... no ticket (it was out tho and i fixed it day after) About 30 minutes later my friend comes to pick me up in his stock maro and one block (literally) away from my house we get pulled over by another cop because his license plate light... So here we are thinking if the light really is out right cuz what are the odds... so after the cop runs his info and makes sure he's legit he came back and tells him "ill give you just a warning this time... you got any questions" So my friend tell him "yeah i wanna see the light and make sure its out" so we both got out of the car and what do ya know... the light works!! End of story... My boy pretty much told the cop if he gonna pull us over then dont bullshit us and make up excuses...

SO YEAH MOST COPS PROFILE AND HARASS REGARDLESS IF THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO OR NOT... THEY GOT A SOCIETY OF THIER OWN... OH AND I EVEN KNOW A FEW COPS THAT DRIVE ILLEGAL MUSTANGS SO WFT!!!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
ive been pulled over because the cop said i had on criminal wear [BS flag] (black hoody and a beanie

yeah.... YOU BLACK HOODIE AND BEANIE WEARIN CRIMINAL... LOL I WEAR HOODIES SO I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A CRIMINAL!!
Its sad but true!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah cops llike to profile people and im proof of that.... Colma / DC cops especially...
EVERYTIME im with my boy we get pulled over in colma... I even got pulled over on Hillside for my loud exhaust... Okay my car hella is NOT loud at all...(ill explain more about this at the end)
So a few years back I was the passenger and my boy was driving his 96imp... Not even beating out or anything just on our way to his job and we get pulled over... Gang task force in like 5 cars came rushing us like we were fuckin drug dealers or on America's Most Wanted (plus were white lol)... A few cops on driver side and a few on my side... The cop asks me for my ID (which me beeing a passenger should not matter) and see my id and tell me "Oh didnt i pull you over the other day" Ummmmm no he did not pull me over plus my name is very uncommon so that was his first mistake... they get my friends info and he had a restraining order on him from an ex-bitch and after that it was all bad... they though i was the girl who put it on him and were askin all questions that was not necessary, took us out of the car and made us sit on curb and I was told i could not talk on my cell phone (Im passenger keep in mind) My purse got searched as well as myself (by male cop) and this whole time im trying to just go with the flow for my friends sake... they were swearing at us and beeing very disrespectfull calling my friend a criminal and treating me like one too which i for sure am not and for sure do not deserve to be disrespected and sworn at... searched the whole car and fucked up his beat in the trunk and then finally after about 45 minutes of sitting on the curb of El Camino and A st and beeing extremely disrespected they let us go. Im a pretty strong chick and can handle alot but this shit made me feel violated... So we file a complaint against these cops and they did some investigating and called me and made me feel stupid and i caugh the cop pretty much backin his co-workers up so after getting pulled over numerouse more times after filing a complain and feeling like it wasnt worth it just dropped the complaint... The cop that pulled me (my passenger was same dude) over for my "loud exhaust" was the same cop we filed a complaint on...

Pretty much any nice car or muscle car they see it gets pulled over... Point blank period!
And if you see a cop or a cop behind you and you mobbin the stang or maro and you dont get fucked with is a lucky day for you!!!

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN THATS WHY I NEVER PASS THROUGH COLMA THEY ARE DICKS THERE THEY TOLD ME NUMEROUS TIMES BEORE THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO FUCK WITH ANY ONE TEHY WANT, BUT DAMN U DID A GOOD JOB A HARD HEADED MOFO LIKE ME WOULD OF BEEN FIGHTING AND KNOCKING OUT ACOUPLE OF THOSE OFFICERS FOR HARRASING ME LIKE THAT, JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS PASSING BY THERE I WAS WITH MY MOMS IN THE SALEEN SHE WAS DRIVING WE WERE AT A RED LIGHT WE HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY TO OUR LEFT TO MAKE A LEFT RIGHT THERE AT THAT STOP BY WENDYS AND WALGREENS A COP PULLS UP IN BACK OF US OUTTA OF NO WHERE THOSE ASS-HOLES HAVE SOME GOOD HIDING SPOTS, MY MOM TELLS ME DONT SAY NOTHING CUZ SHE KNOWS HOW I AM WITH THEM LOL BUT I COULDNT RESIST IT I STARTED GOING OFF ON THE COP MY MOM STARTS GETTING ALL MAD AFTER TELLING THE STUPID COP OFF HE TELLS MY MOM TO STEP OUT THE VEHICLE AND STARTS TALKING TO HER AND STARTS ASKING HER Q'S ABOUT ME AND WHY SHE WAS "SPEEDING" WE HAD BARELY TOOK OF FROM THE RED LIGHT MY MOM HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY IN LEFT LANE SO SHE SPED UP A LITTLE BUT NOT OVER THE LIMIT WHICH WAS 40, SO HE LETS HER GO WITH A "WARNING" AND COMES TO MY WINDOW AND STARTS TALKING TO ME AFTER MY MOM TOLD HIM WHO I WAS HE RECOGNIZED THE NAME AND HE WAS ONE OF THE ASS-HOLES WHO I HIT AWHILE AGO BUT HE LET US GO, THATS ONE REASON WHY I NEVER LET THESE DICK-HEADED COPS TAKE OVER U GOTTA LET THEM KNOW YOUR IN CHARGE THAT YOUR STILL A CITIZEN AND A HUMAN BEING AND DONT DESERVE THEIR SHIT THEY SEE WEAK NESS AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY PLEASE TO YOU TRUST ME THATS EXATCLY WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR SITUATION.

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Yeah cops llike to profile people and im proof of that.... Colma / DC cops especially...
EVERYTIME im with my boy we get pulled over in colma... I even got pulled over on Hillside for my loud exhaust... Okay my car hella is NOT loud at all...(ill explain more about this at the end)
So a few years back I was the passenger and my boy was driving his 96imp... Not even beating out or anything just on our way to his job and we get pulled over... Gang task force in like 5 cars came rushing us like we were fuckin drug dealers or on America's Most Wanted (plus were white lol)... A few cops on driver side and a few on my side... The cop asks me for my ID (which me beeing a passenger should not matter) and see my id and tell me "Oh didnt i pull you over the other day" Ummmmm no he did not pull me over plus my name is very uncommon so that was his first mistake... they get my friends info and he had a restraining order on him from an ex-bitch and after that it was all bad... they though i was the girl who put it on him and were askin all questions that was not necessary, took us out of the car and made us sit on curb and I was told i could not talk on my cell phone (Im passenger keep in mind) My purse got searched as well as myself (by male cop) and this whole time im trying to just go with the flow for my friends sake... they were swearing at us and beeing very disrespectfull calling my friend a criminal and treating me like one too which i for sure am not and for sure do not deserve to be disrespected and sworn at... searched the whole car and fucked up his beat in the trunk and then finally after about 45 minutes of sitting on the curb of El Camino and A st and beeing extremely disrespected they let us go. Im a pretty strong chick and can handle alot but this shit made me feel violated... So we file a complaint against these cops and they did some investigating and called me and made me feel stupid and i caugh the cop pretty much backin his co-workers up so after getting pulled over numerouse more times after filing a complain and feeling like it wasnt worth it just dropped the complaint... The cop that pulled me (my passenger was same dude) over for my "loud exhaust" was the same cop we filed a complaint on...

Pretty much any nice car or muscle car they see it gets pulled over... Point blank period!
And if you see a cop or a cop behind you and you mobbin the stang or maro and you dont get fucked with is a lucky day for you!!!

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN THATS WHY I NEVER PASS THROUGH COLMA THEY ARE DICKS THERE THEY TOLD ME NUMEROUS TIMES BEORE THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO FUCK WITH ANY ONE TEHY WANT, BUT DAMN U DID A GOOD JOB A HARD HEADED MOFO LIKE ME WOULD OF BEEN FIGHTING AND KNOCKING OUT ACOUPLE OF THOSE OFFICERS FOR HARRASING ME LIKE THAT, JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS PASSING BY THERE I WAS WITH MY MOMS IN THE SALEEN SHE WAS DRIVING WE WERE AT A RED LIGHT WE HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY TO OUR LEFT TO MAKE A LEFT RIGHT THERE AT THAT STOP BY WENDYS AND WALGREENS A COP PULLS UP IN BACK OF US OUTTA OF NO WHERE THOSE ASS-HOLES HAVE SOME GOOD HIDING SPOTS, MY MOM TELLS ME DONT SAY NOTHING CUZ SHE KNOWS HOW I AM WITH THEM LOL BUT I COULDNT RESIST IT I STARTED GOING OFF ON THE COP MY MOM STARTS GETTING ALL MAD AFTER TELLING THE STUPID COP OFF HE TELLS MY MOM TO STEP OUT THE VEHICLE AND STARTS TALKING TO HER AND STARTS ASKING HER Q'S ABOUT ME AND WHY SHE WAS "SPEEDING" WE HAD BARELY TOOK OF FROM THE RED LIGHT MY MOM HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY IN LEFT LANE SO SHE SPED UP A LITTLE BUT NOT OVER THE LIMIT WHICH WAS 40, SO HE LETS HER GO WITH A "WARNING" AND COMES TO MY WINDOW AND STARTS TALKING TO ME AFTER MY MOM TOLD HIM WHO I WAS HE RECOGNIZED THE NAME AND HE WAS ONE OF THE ASS-HOLES WHO I HIT AWHILE AGO BUT HE LET US GO, THATS ONE REASON WHY I NEVER LET THESE DICK-HEADED COPS TAKE OVER U GOTTA LET THEM KNOW YOUR IN CHARGE THAT YOUR STILL A CITIZEN AND A HUMAN BEING AND DONT DESERVE THEIR SHIT THEY SEE WEAK NESS AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY PLEASE TO YOU TRUST ME THATS EXATCLY WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR SITUATION..

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE:
getting socked in the face for nothing. (oakland riders)

WHAT IS "OAKLAND RIDERS" IS THAT A TASK FORCE OR SOME SHIT?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2003/10/01/RIDERS.TMP

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ms. Fiveo, post his name and the department.

[ November 21, 2008, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: kingroy ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

But I did get pulled over for gettin sideways down the street [burnout] and got a "unsafe start" ticket while wearing my "I DRIVE FAST THAN BOYS" shirt thinking i was gonna sweet talk the cop and get a warning [Wink] ... well I got a ticket for it and I DID deserve it i must admit... and i paid my debt to society lol

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

DAMN THATS PHUCKED UP, SO WHICH ONE DID YOU GET SOCKED BY [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Roy I dont remember it was like 3 years ago by colma/DC gang task force... and we tried to file complaint but it didnt do us much good but make us more hot.

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:
Roy I dont remember it was like 3 years ago by colma/DC gang task force... and we tried to file complaint but it didnt do us much good but make us more hot.

Shhh!! don't use my real name. lol j/p.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

HAHA THATS FUNNY LIKE YOUR USERNAME DOESNT HELP LOL

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive gotten way more tickets in my Focus then in my Stang....cant really figure that one out [Confused]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ive gotten way more tickets in my Focus then in my Stang....cant really figure that one out [Confused]

MAYBE WHEN YOUR DRIVING THE FOCUS U MISS THE FEELING OF THE STANG SO U PUNH ON IT LIKE ITS A STANG BUT THEN U GET YANKED BUT WHEN YOUR IN YOUR STANG U JUST CRUISE OR PUNCH BUT JUST GET LUCKY YOU DONT GET YANKED

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN THATS WHY I NEVER PASS THROUGH COLMA THEY ARE DICKS THERE THEY TOLD ME NUMEROUS TIMES BEORE THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO FUCK WITH ANY ONE TEHY WANT, BUT DAMN U DID A GOOD JOB A HARD HEADED MOFO LIKE ME WOULD OF BEEN FIGHTING AND KNOCKING OUT ACOUPLE OF THOSE OFFICERS FOR HARRASING ME LIKE THAT, JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS PASSING BY THERE I WAS WITH MY MOMS IN THE SALEEN SHE WAS DRIVING WE WERE AT A RED LIGHT WE HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY TO OUR LEFT TO MAKE A LEFT RIGHT THERE AT THAT STOP BY WENDYS AND WALGREENS A COP PULLS UP IN BACK OF US OUTTA OF NO WHERE THOSE ASS-HOLES HAVE SOME GOOD HIDING SPOTS, MY MOM TELLS ME DONT SAY NOTHING CUZ SHE KNOWS HOW I AM WITH THEM LOL BUT I COULDNT RESIST IT I STARTED GOING OFF ON THE COP MY MOM STARTS GETTING ALL MAD AFTER TELLING THE STUPID COP OFF HE TELLS MY MOM TO STEP OUT THE VEHICLE AND STARTS TALKING TO HER AND STARTS ASKING HER Q'S ABOUT ME AND WHY SHE WAS "SPEEDING" WE HAD BARELY TOOK OF FROM THE RED LIGHT MY MOM HAD TO GET ALL THE WAY IN LEFT LANE SO SHE SPED UP A LITTLE BUT NOT OVER THE LIMIT WHICH WAS 40, SO HE LETS HER GO WITH A "WARNING" AND COMES TO MY WINDOW AND STARTS TALKING TO ME AFTER MY MOM TOLD HIM WHO I WAS HE RECOGNIZED THE NAME AND HE WAS ONE OF THE ASS-HOLES WHO I HIT AWHILE AGO BUT HE LET US GO, THATS ONE REASON WHY I NEVER LET THESE DICK-HEADED COPS TAKE OVER U GOTTA LET THEM KNOW YOUR IN CHARGE THAT YOUR STILL A CITIZEN AND A HUMAN BEING AND DONT DESERVE THEIR SHIT THEY SEE WEAK NESS AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY PLEASE TO YOU TRUST ME THATS EXATCLY WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR SITUATION..

Yup... Ive heard cops tell a few of my boys that they dont need a reason to pull us over and they will pull us over EVERYTIME they see us just cuz they can... I swear to god that is really close to the cops exact words.. No BS!

I must admit tho.... I do get away with alot!! But I also learn my lesson and I rarely speed or anything and I know for a fact a big part of getting a ticket or not is how you talk to the cop... If your a dick the cop gonna be a dick!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by Ms.FiveO:

Oooopppsss my bad.... kingroy [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

O YEA MS.FIVEO JUST TO LET CHU KNOW COPS CAN SEARCH YOU EVEN IF ITS A MALE THERES JUST CERTAIN AREAS THEY CANT, BUT ITS UP TO YOU TO TELL THEM YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEARCH MY BELONGINGS OR ME UNLESS YOUR ON PROBATION OR YOUR BUDDY WAS.

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Nope... Neither of us were on probation and i know my right's but i just didnt wanna make it any worse for my boy ya know... cuz cops can do what ehy want when they want... thats a FACT!

Man... I can sit here all day with fuckin storys of fucked up cops...

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

IF YOU GUYS WERENT ON PROBATION BOTH OF YOU GUYS PHUCKED UP THEN BY LETTING THEM SEARCH YOU GUYS I WOULD OF BEEN OUTTA THERE WITHING 5MIN OF THEM ASS-HOLES TRYING TO PHUCK WITH US, IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE NOTHING WORSE FOR NEITHER OF YOU GUYS, IF YOU GUYS GOT YANKED FOR NO REASON, THEN I WOULD OF JUST BOUNCED N SAID PHUCK YALL IM OUT.

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Well.... my boy has a past and been to prison b4 but thats all old shit.... plus they found a lil less than an eighth but he had his card... It was all in the way they approached us and spoke to us... Me in particular cuz i ainht got no criminal history... maybe a few tickets here and there and like 10 tint tickets but not a criminal!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

MAYBE WHEN YOUR DRIVING THE FOCUS U MISS THE FEELING OF THE STANG SO U PUNH ON IT LIKE ITS A STANG BUT THEN U GET YANKED BUT WHEN YOUR IN YOUR STANG U JUST CRUISE OR PUNCH BUT JUST GET LUCKY YOU DONT GET YANKED

Lol probably true, in my stang im always on the lookout with the offroad exhaust, but the focus....the focus never feels like your going fast.

Now you want to talk about profiling. When riding my sportbike with my patches on ...... thats fucking profiling...lol.... I can be puttin around and get pulled over, they run my license and let me go. Rarely do I ever get a reason why I was pulled over, but my motorcycle is stock [Frown]

Anyways I respect cops, and I know there are bad ones out there and I do firmly believe those bad ones do profile. But to me I believe the majority are on the up and up.

MIke

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

quote:
IF YOU GUYS WERENT ON PROBATION BOTH OF YOU GUYS PHUCKED UP THEN BY LETTING THEM SEARCH YOU GUYS I WOULD OF BEEN OUTTA THERE WITHING 5MIN OF THEM ASS-HOLES TRYING TO PHUCK WITH US, IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE NOTHING WORSE FOR NEITHER OF YOU GUYS, IF YOU GUYS GOT YANKED FOR NO REASON, THEN I WOULD OF JUST BOUNCED N SAID PHUCK YALL IM OUT.

PLUS.... My point beeing that we did not deserve to be disrespected like that concidering we did nothing wrong... and when I get a ticket and i did in fact do something to deserve it then thats one thing...(dont take this the wrong way) but by the way you talk and say you Hit hella cops before and talk shit to them and you wouldnt even stop if they pulled you over and this and that... well thats reason enough for them to keep fukin with you, know what im mean... like you askin for shit ya know...

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com