Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Official "Cops on Blast" Thread (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Official "Cops on Blast" Thread
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of you may think I have something against the police with all these threads I've been posting lately. Well, I do. I can't stand most of them. So this thread here is to put these shady cops on blast. Maybe they'll stop doing what they're doing. Maybe they won't, but I think it'll be fun to see how many cops end up on here.

Officer Gastov San Jose PD. Moefoe took me to jail and impounded my car for racing when I wasn't.

Officer Adolfson CHP. This blond hair blue eyed fool pulled me over twice in the past year. Harassed me and gave BS tickets. Pulled me over for one thing, gave me a ticket for another. tint & plates.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Some of you may think I have something against the police with all these threads I've been posting lately. Well, I do. I can't stand most of them. So this thread here is to put these shady cops on blast. Maybe they'll stop doing what they're doing. Maybe they won't, but I think it'll be fun to see how many cops end up on here.

Officer Gastov San Jose PD. Moefoe took me to jail and impounded my car for racing when I wasn't.

Officer Adolfson CHP. This blond hair blue eyed fool pulled me over twice in the past year. Harassed me and gave BS tickets. Pulled me over for one thing, gave me a ticket for another. tint & plates.

officer Adolfson and Gastov sound like a couple of Nazis! LOL
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got took to vallejo police station for refusing to sign a ticket because my liscense expired and they towed my car..i was in the cell bangin on the walls for a min then lay down on the bench next thing i know a few officers come inside the cell and twist my arm and slam my face into the wall..i was then hogtied and left there on the ground...one of the reasons i dont pull over anymore

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
two more posts and you have 666 posts

--------------------
2009 prius
1975 monza

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svt97:
two more posts and you have 666 posts

1 more post and i have 666 posts

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't had any problems with cops, other then when I was being stupid.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you guys have some bad luck with cops. If you have repeat run-ins could you possible think it is something you are doing?

Also you do know we have officers among us right? What you are doing is not bad (as far as the post), but you do realize that could potentially bring more heat your way?

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
If you have repeat run-ins could you possible think it is something you are doing?

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
wow you guys have some bad luck with cops. If you have repeat run-ins could you possible think it is something you are doing?

Also you do know we have officers among us right? What you are doing is not bad (as far as the post), but you do realize that could potentially bring more heat your way?

If it's something I'm doing, I'm the 1st to step up and take the punishment. Integrity holds deep in me. But when it it's BS, It's BS. I can say the cops I've mentioned above are shady because I delt with some honest and fair cops. The sad thing is, I can't name any of the good cops.

I do realize I can bring more heat my way. That's a chance I'll take for speaking against something that aint right.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, that is some bullshit, let me see if I got this right.

quote:
Pulled me over for one thing, gave me a ticket for another. tint & plates.

Yeah, that guy shouldn't have been such a dick. He should have cited you for both vehicle code violations! There's no way he should have just cited you for the one violation. What a bastard!

quote:
i got took to vallejo police station for refusing to sign a ticket
Really, that's just plain fucked up. When you decided not to sign the ticket, he should have just let you go. They need to change that law, so if you get pulled over, and you disagree, you should be able to just drive away. F going to court and going through the legal process.

quote:
i was in the cell bangin on the walls
Really? What the hell did they do that for? Man, they should lighten up. I mean, it's only jail. I love it when people come to my house and bang on the walls and start disruptive shit. These guys are all really big pricks and should be put on blast. Keep on fightin for the cause!!!

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Pulled me over for one thing, gave me a ticket for another. tint & plates. [/QB]

im guessing front window tint and no front plate?

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have this post talking about the "shady" cops who pulled you over AND post about how you're swangin donuts and get let off on the SAME DAY? Interesting...

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=034506

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Pcharged46
¯
Member # 1664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcharged46  Ford pictures for Pcharged46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:

quote:

Yeah, that guy shouldn't have been such a dick. He should have cited you for both vehicle code violations! There's no way he should have just cited you for the one violation. What a bastard!

quote:
Really, that's just plain fucked up. When you decided not to sign the ticket, he should have just let you go. They need to change that law, so if you get pulled over, and you disagree, you should be able to just drive away. F going to court and going through the legal process.

quote:
Really? What the hell did they do that for? Man, they should lighten up. I mean, it's only jail. I love it when people come to my house and bang on the walls and start disruptive shit. These guys are all really big pricks and should be put on blast. Keep on fightin for the cause!!!

LOL!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Gt, Procharger,ported bullitt intake, vt cams, patriot heads mahle pistons, manly rods... etc.etc.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

50HS50H and Daniel50

I'm sorry, I must not have been clear with what I originally wrote. Let me clear it up for you.

If I say they pulled me over for one thing. It doesn't mean, literally they pulled me over for one thing. lol. It means, they pulled me over for some other reason and gave me a citation for another. Clear?

So, If a cop pulls me over for tinted windows. Then give me a ticket for tinted window and whatever else you find. That's honest police work.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
You have this post talking about the "shady" cops who pulled you over AND post about how you're swangin donuts and get let off on the SAME DAY? Interesting...

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=034506

Next time before you write a conjecture, you should fully read the context of my threads.

This thread is about "shady" cops. There is a difference between an officer that's in it for the power trip and the officer that's in it for honest police work. read everything I've wrtten on these two threads and get back to me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know you dont care about our opinions, but it is hard to make a case when you self proclaim blatant and ridiculously illegal (but fun) activities in your car. Then turn around and say you get harassed driving home from church with nuns in your car and I support our officers bumper sticker on your car (I know you didnt say that, but its like you are saying you are driving so innocently). I mean if you get pulled over for the same stuff in the same car in the same city (wash and repeat). Then I know I need to change something. If you can't see that, that makes you a old idiot or a new fool in my book (I mean that in the most endearing way). It is like that movies Groundhog's Day.

Also I don't see nothing wrong with adding violations. If you get pulled over for speeding and they find a kilo in the car. I am pretty sure you will pick that charge up to. now making up violations is wrong. But it seems the tickets you get you deserve. Am I wrong?

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Holy f-en sh!t! That was funny!
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I know you dont care about our opinions, but it is hard to make a case when you self proclaim blatant and ridiculously illegal (but fun) activities in your car. Then turn around and say you get harassed driving home from church with nuns in your car and I support our officers bumper sticker on your car (I know you didnt say that, but its like you are saying you are driving so innocently). I mean if you get pulled over for the same stuff in the same car in the same city (wash and repeat). Then I know I need to change something. If you can't see that, that makes you a old idiot or a new fool in my book (I mean that in the most endearing way). It is like that movies Groundhog's Day.

Also I don't see nothing wrong with adding violations. If you get pulled over for speeding and they find a kilo in the car. I am pretty sure you will pick that charge up to. now making up violations is wrong. But it seems the tickets you get you deserve. Am I wrong?

Well said, sir! [patriot]
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Look, honest police work, I'm all for. My question to you and to those that challenge me.

Do you believe all cops are honest?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Look, honest police work, I'm all for. My question to you and to those that challenge me.

Do you believe all cops are honest?

Hell no, matter of fact there is not a profession on this planet were all the workers are innocent or honest. We all know there are crooked cops. But it sounds like you deserve your tickets.They maybe pooh butt tickets but... You are not saying "they planted this" or "made up that". Sounds like your tickets are valid and have a taste of bad luck. But it is luck from here it seems you can control.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[patriot] whahahahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

I disagree with you N8, there's people on this forum that goes to work everyday and put in an honest days work. Meaning, they're not stealing from the company, they're not overcharging the customer, they come in do their job and go home and feel about what they did. Too me that's an honest days work.

Now we're kinda off topic but to make it clear. It's not about the tickets. You're right, most tickets I received I deserve. My complaint is, the harassment. Maybe it's because of my address on my lic. or maybe it's the way I look, or maybe it's what I drive.

My complaint is:
getting socked in the face for nothing. (oakland riders)

illegal searches (San Ramon PD)

profiling. (CHP)

These cops and others like them need to be put on blast.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I worded it wrong, I should have said there is no "profession" where 100% of the workers are honest and innocent. I did word that like anyone who works is a roguish bastard....lmao

Wait I worded my statement right the first time. I am saying there are those who are crooked despite the profession. And police work is a profession. So they are not immune to being human

But I agree on the punch in the face and other things.

Have you ever taken your complaint to the precinct or whatever. They do have IA for certain things.

[ November 21, 2008, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWW MAN WHERE SHOULD I START WITH THESE DCIK HEADED ASS-HOLES I CAN GO ON FROM ONE CITY TO THE AN OTHER THEN TO ANOTHER NAMES IM NOT TO FAMILIAR BUT I WOULD SAY THE WORST CITY'S IVE EVER DEALT WITH IS SSFPD AND COLMA FIRST TIME GETTING PULLED OVER IN COLMA WAS FOR A TRAFFIC TICKET WHICH ENDED UP TURNING INTO ME ASSAULTING 6 POLICE OFFICERS AND A BUNCH OF OTHER B.S. WHICH ALSO GOT ME TO THE HOSPITAL FROM THE BEATING THE COPS HAD GAVE ME LOL I GOT PULLED OVER FOR A SPEEDING NEXT THING I KNOW SSFPD SHOWS UP DCPD SHOWS UP AND OF COURSE THE DICK HEADED ASS HOLES THAT PULLED ME OVER COLMA (THURSDAY NIGHT GANG-TASKED FORCE NIGHT) ALOT OF THE COPS HAD ALREADY KNEW ME AND MY BOY FROM PREVIOUS SHIT BUT THIS TIME I WASNT HAVING IT LOL ANYWHO LIKE I SAID THATS JUST ONE INCIDENT I CAN WRITE A WHOLE BOOK BOUT THESE PUNK ASS COPS OUT HERE ALWAYS HARRASING AND DOING TO MUCH FOR NO REASON. HOW DID N.W.A. SAY IT AGAIN? [Confused] O YEA FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE POLUCE FUCK THEM [Big Grin]

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was in the cell bangin on the walls for a min then lay down on the bench next thing i know a few officers come inside the cell and twist my arm and slam my face into the wall..i was then hogtied and left there on the ground...one of the reasons i dont pull over anymore

+1 THOSE K-9'S DO NOT PLAY I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY.

ALSO EXACTLY SAME HERE WHY I NEVER PULL OVER NO MORE

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com