Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What do you hate the most about your car? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do you hate the most about your car?
DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
So we all know that we love our cars, but what is it that you hate the most about your car(s)....

Here is what i hate about mine...

=03 Mach 1= Valve tick from the driver side head that sounds like a frickin exhaust leak, Notchy ass tranny, & the squeak from the rubber around the shaker hood scoop...

=91 Notch= The slow ass blinkers, the BBK throttle body whistle that sounds like bad brakes, blown 2nd gear syncro, & the fact that I have to use the keys to open the door LOL (im used to SN95's with auto locks)...

=84 Rabbit GTI= The fact that my head touches the damn roof...

On the 91 Notch, how about the squeeky ass drivers seat... I hate my car and want to sell it everytime I push in the clutch.
Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DROP:
wow!!!!! feamales on your jock.....lmfao

haha! u guys are fuckin hilarious

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE:
YES FEMALES, U KNOW RUCAS,LADYS,FEMALES,BITCHES, WHAT EVER U CALL THEM THERE ON MY JOCK AND THEY WONT STAY AWAY THEY HAVE MY BM ALL ON MY BACK ALWAYS TALKING BOUT WHOSE NUMBER THIS IS WHO IS THIS BITCH SENDING U SOME PICS OF HER ASS FOR BLAH BLAH I SIMPLY LOOK AT HER AND TELL HER ITS NOT FOR FOR ME ITS FOR MY CAR, CUZ "DEY DONT WANT ME DEY WANNA FUCK MY CAR"

jajajaja no mames guey! lmfao! [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA LMFAO

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate the fact I cannot sell it. Economy sucks
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
The fact that I cant drive and then leave my shit anywhere with out some punk ass no job having thief trying to jack my shit............

Amen [worship]
+2

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everything......i only like the shell. [Wink]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
So we all know that we love our cars, but what is it that you hate the most about your car(s)....

Here is what i hate about mine...

=03 Mach 1= Valve tick from the driver side head that sounds like a frickin exhaust leak, Notchy ass tranny, & the squeak from the rubber around the shaker hood scoop...

lol

Allmost the same symptons on my 04 Mach! [Frown]

+2 i got the goddamn tick ahha....i also hate how much the maint. is on these cars if u beat the snot out of em.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
need to be painted
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:
The fact that I cant drive and then leave my shit anywhere with out some punk ass no job having thief trying to jack my shit............

Amen [worship]
+2
+3

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94GT- Hate the "Miracle" paint job, it was liek that when I bought it- squeeks somewhere over bumps

82GT- Damn hatch squeeks like a sumbitch, stock longblock,scratches and dents on a black car, loud ass spintechs- did I say squeeks.

82 Capri RS- I hate that I haven't figured out why it's overheating and/or wants to shut off randomly. Oh and it squeeks somewhere in the rear

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just changed my rotors to cross drilled and slotted. I had to machine down the bracets so that the rotor and caliper line up. Now my steering shakes just a lil bit but also my abs light turns on after about 10 miles of driving. Took it to the shop and nothing is wrong with my abs system, I think the the rotor is closer to the abs magnet and thats what sets off the abs light. So now I have to find new brackets and but spacers to fill the gap. Obviously the machine down way didn't work out. Probly set me back $400 for time and shop to check abs. Freekin sucky but damn it looks nice.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the fact that my sn95 rearend has my rear wheels pokin out a lil too much

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets see..
the fact that my car does not run at the moment.
the paint
and wheels
that's pretty much it... it will soon be fixed [Big Grin] ...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1988 5.0 LX HATCH
1st the shitty paint shob
2nd my headliner is jacked up
3rd my shit has lost alot off power and lossing oil(burning it i think)
4th my tranny is whinning like a mofo in 3rd
5th my ac/heater doesnt work
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ITS STOCK

2000 LIGHTNING
NOTHING WRONG IT ACCEPT THAT I GET NO TRACTION WITH THE 20'S ON 285s [Frown] i need some beefier tires

[ November 18, 2008, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: foxstang ]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

Ms.FiveO
¯
Member # 8525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.FiveO  Ford pictures for Ms.FiveO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE:
O YEA ALSO THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALL THESE FEMALES ON MY JOCK JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A CLEAN LOOKING FAST COUPE [Big Grin] [Big Grin] AND THE FACT THAT POLICE ALWAYS TRY PULLING ME OVER BUT ALWAYS GET AWAY HHAHAHA DUMB-ASSES

Things i hate:
RIMS TOO BIG AND BITCHES ON MY NUTS TOO... LOL J/K

Naw for real things i hate bout my car:
FIRST AND FORMOST..... PAINT!
SCRATCHES ON MY TINT FROM WINDOW GOIN UP AND DOWN
SMOKE COMMIN OUT EXHAUST WHEN I SMASH REAL HARD
OIL LEAKS / BURNS A LIL OIL
SMOG PUMP PIPE THAT CONNECTS TO EXHAUST RATTLES WAY TOO MUCH

AND NO DAM HEATER!!!!!!!!

--------------------
MsFiveO
~87 Notch~
Step it up a "Notch"

Posts: 222 | From: South City to Redwood | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by foxstang:
1988 5.0 LX HATCH

2000 LIGHTNING
NOTHING WRONG IT ACCEPT THAT I GET NO TRACTION WITH THE 20'S ON 285s [Frown] i need some beefier tires

i can see one thing wrong with the lightning.....

U DONT DRIVE IT ASS HOLE!!! LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
1988 5.0 LX HATCH

2000 LIGHTNING

ALRIGHT LATE [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
1988 5.0 LX HATCH

2000 LIGHTNING

ALRIGHT LATE [Roll Eyes]
haha [worship]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate the fact that I can't park it anywhere - movies, and mall especially.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate the fact that I can't park it anywhere - movies, and mall especially.

WHY U DONT KNOW HOW TO PARK?

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
missing an engine. Damn

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the fact that i still have the 2V. a 03 cobra motor and a T56 will make me a happy camper.

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
95 GT Convt.- The big dent on my door that I don't have the money to fix. The squeeling that my car makes when I turn left. The fact that it sounds great but is bone stock other than the exhaust

07 CBR 600 - The fact I can't pull on the throttle every where I go because I might get pulled over and go to jail. Cars tend to not see me and almost run into me.

2000 Honda CRV - Need I say more.(Girlie car that I thought gets good gas mileage but doesn't)

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
xcessive50
¯
Member # 2995

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for xcessive50  Ford pictures for xcessive50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So basically I hate the fact that they are large hotwheels and conversation pieces that sit 360 or so days out of the year.

+1 , and the loops i have to do when i go home to make sure none of those lowlifes followed me

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com