Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just for 2stangs, the Mach 1 (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just for 2stangs, the Mach 1
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go 2Stangs. It even had to sit outside while I did some cleanup so its dirty...like a whore.

-
Supra wing
 -
24'z
 -
 -
 -
 -
 - [/img]

Posts: 215 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now thats a mean looking rear end??? what is it?
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shit thats the sickest rear ive ever seen!!!! the brakes [Eek!] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 514 Mullet  Ford pictures for 514 Mullet    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.stang-aholics.com/ShowItem/108398%2065%20-%2073%20Mustang%20%20Independent%20Rear%20Suspension.aspx

I need to upgrade the front brakes to match the 13 inch rears. lol

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is one serious rear end. pro touring setup, ya?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Yes. I might race it at a 1/4 for fun too if enough of my friends want to. But its just something different to do. Im always trying to outdo previous cars. As many people that hate them, I have my own reasons for wanting a 71-73 Mach 1 again so here it is.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like you put a Jaguar rearend in it huh?
Looks sik. We'll definitely have to do a heads up race at Sac when our cars are done.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice car. It it built different then most. The mach1 is the best looking 71 mustang by far. I wouldn't question the quality of my work anymore.... [Wink] Looks like it is set up more for raod racing then the drags.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

Your looking at fitment, not finished product. Its too bad I cant find pictures of my other mach 1. That would be a better example or what my completed work looks like.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so do think it fair to questions the quality of peoples work not knowing anything about the pics?you did it to me...

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
so do think it fair to questions the quality of peoples work not knowing anything about the pics?you did it to me...

matter of fact...didn't you post a finished product on this site in the gallery?....

he'll get pictures of this one when it's done....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

matter of fact...didn't you post a finished product on this site in the gallery?....

no asshole I did not but keep trying to stir it up. Mullet 514 is a big boy he can handle his own shit so butt out ...you know you really are turning into quite the little faggot aren't you? i have not posted a new pic in close to 2 years so wtf are you talking about.

[ October 19, 2008, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

no asshole I did not but keep trying to stir it up. Mullet 514 is a big boy he can handle his own shit so butt out ...you know you really are turning into quite the little faggot aren't you? i have not posted a new pic in close to 2 years so wtf are you talking about.
oh sorry...not in the gallery but in your own photo section....maybe you should update photos then because I hope this is not the best example of ANY type of work....or let's hope this is NOT your work....

-

[ October 19, 2008, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

that is a photo from around 2002 (maybe) of my 69 that 428 went 10.30 at 128...POS lol. Know the car wasn't finished you douche bag(just like what mullet 514 and I were talking about). Go ahead jordon and post your 10 sec car we all would like to see. it. I imagine you are one of those guy's who likes to talk shit but has never built anything worth a shit in there life. BTW what ever race my 69 was at people loved to check it out and give me compliments about it. post up tor shit jordon lets see it.

[ October 19, 2008, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Jordon you are a pee-on. stop trying to climb the ladder off of my back I am done even acknowledging you.......

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
that is a photo from around 2002 (maybe) of my 69 that 428 went 10.30 at 128...POS lol. Know the car wasn't finished you douche bag(just like what mullet 514 and I were talking about). Go ahead jordon and post your 10 sec car we all would like to see. it. I imagine you are one of those guy's who likes to talk shit but has never built anything worth a shit in there life. BTW what ever race my 69 was at people loved to check it out and give me compliments about it. post up tor shit jordon lets see it.

hmmm..you seem to be pretty insecure about how fast your car was and what it means to you. Good job on the 10 second pass...I never said that car was a POS but you decided to compliment on someone else's work as well and I saw that in your photo file since you seemed to be so proud of it but yet it's pretty much a rats nest underneath...

and since you seen to pre-judge everyone, I guess I'll post up a couple of pictures as well...not sure it run a 10 second time (not much of a track guy) but the 331 with AFR185's& 13 pounds on the s-trim should work for me just fine.....I'm sorry I don't measure my dick based on OLD timeslips...I could show you pics of an old 9 second notch but I only do CURRENT vehicles
 -  -  -  -  -

but that's not my daily driver...I'm not as cool as you I only have a clean ass notch which is stock with a blower on it....disclaimer on this one though, 514Mullet did build it and I just snatched it up from him because it was a good deal...my duty will be to slap a T56 and 4 wheel disk breaks on....which will happen in 2-3 weeks, should I post up pictures then when I install that? or are we good for now since you decided to revert to name calling on the internet behind your keyboard?

-

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tsk tsk tsk. not to take sides here, but to be fair, who built the red cobra? [Razz]
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

uh-oh...sombody is lying and got busted......

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
tsk tsk tsk. not to take sides here, but to be fair, who built the red cobra? [Razz]

phil why don't you ask...who REBUILT the red cobra? kind of why i have other pictures of part of the rebuild there.... try again Phil....I had to redo everything from the front to back....the parts where there but the work ...well, needed to be redone.....

[ October 20, 2008, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:

nope....just someone who thinks they know but is not fully aware of the situation...

[ October 20, 2008, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

quote:

The car I posted was purchased the way it is too. So that you could see what parts I deal with and what the difference is when its done. That red cobra was also far from perfect when it was purchased. Oh wait, you were hoping that my pictures were finished product werent you? Oh, sorry...
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

honestly I really do not care. Did you think I did?..Im sorry you did [Frown] . Great so I am getting shit from people who buy already built stuff and just clean them up..The difference is I start with bone stock cars and just build them from there.

OK you did it, you got me comming down a level and arguing with pee ons again..Go friken build somehting of your own them start popping off [Roll Eyes]

[ October 20, 2008, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
honestly I really do not care. Did you think I did?..Im sorry you did [Frown] . Great so I am getting shit from people who buy already built stuff and just clean them up..The difference is I start with bone stock cars and just build them from there.

OK you did it, you got me comming down a level and arguing with pee ons again..Go friken build somehting of your own them start popping off [Roll Eyes]

Gotcha....let's agree to disagree...
[patriot] [patriot]

I think this has gone far enough anyways....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

514 Mullet
¯
Member # 7402

quote:

Grandpa, Ive probably built as many cars as you and Im 31, so what, a 1/3 your age? The last time any of them turned out like your pictures are the ones I did in highschool. This is the first car I purchased that didnt start as a basket case. I can understand you thinking thats a finished product after seeing your pictures but its just parts to me. If you came across a "fill in the blank" that you really liked with 35k in it and was being sold for a 1/3 of that then youd be running to the bank with your pee pee in your hand trying to get the money out. Sorry I was spending more time building them and less time taking pictures. The completed ones I had are on a computer that no longer works. Those would embarrass you so bad you would just start your project over.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Please do not use Grandpa in a bad way I am officaly a grandpa now and I love my grand daughter. I built my first 428 when I was 17 the rest of the shit you regergated, so what, who cares get over it move on.. you started this shit with me in the first place...I DO NOT CARE GET IT. What am I supposed to do take your shit. not fucking hardly.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com