Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hey EPIC (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey EPIC
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ October 11, 2008, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Lots of peeps seen me and the car at the last grudge.

Lots of "peeps" have seen the Loc Ness monster, bigfoot, ghosts and aliens but still doesn't make em real!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

Lots of "peeps" have seen the Loc Ness monster, bigfoot, ghosts and aliens but still doesn't make em real!
LOL!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

LOL true!! Its not the amount of peeps that have seen them its who has seen them. Same with me!!!

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL true!! Its not the amount of peeps that have seen them its who has seen them. Same with me!!!
Hey, I'm just sayin....... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
/\ there you go epic my gurl!!!! Lots of peeps seen me and the car at the last grudge. I met a few other caford peeps there too and someone even left a note on my car saying, "Are you cummins?" I replied yes and left the note there til the end of the night and when I looked at it someone had replied, "Cool nice car." Was that you????

I seen your boy Matt at almost all the grudges this year and even told him nice pass after the low 10. I'll tell you right now that I didn't say much to you because there was nothing really to talk about. Your car is slow and it doesn't do anything in the 1/4 so why even talk to you at the track? I mean what are we going to talk about, how to get you into the 14s??

epic is a donut guy but on ca fords he acts like he isnt.
he hangs with the hyphy crew that swings yum yums with there doors open.
dont denie eather because you where rite there blowing on your boi's car when it cought fire after the donuts.

What POS are you riding in?? Oh yeah only thing you're riding is Cummins dick. Because if you were out there the night the Fox lit fire, there were nothing but bucket ass 5.0's. And Epik's coupe never even spun the tires that night, so don't lie about that. Don't jump in on conversations that you know nothing about. Epik wasn't talking about last months grudge. The Cummins BS stared a long time ago. The guy always claims to see us somewhere and claim have met us. For cummins to show up to the track 50 times and never to see one run [Confused] One week its to windy, next week he has chapped lips, next week hes at a cheese Fondoo party. its all lies. Fuck why doesn't he just pitch a tent by his car on the trailer and start selling snow cones so he can make money for the next one. Since you always come down with a tummy ache at the LAST minute, you might want to ask the owner Dave Smith if he can hire you for private Barney Fife patrol. You could have someone tow that fucker down the track so you can get a legal timeslip, not one with whiteout on it. I would be hating on Epik too if i wanted to be him and have a car like his.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[worship]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every village has its idiot.We know who ours is. [Wink]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Every village has its idiot.We know who ours is. [Wink]

2stangs!!!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, I'm just sayin....... [Big Grin]
hahaha ya I know man. Some people just take this shit too seriously. All in fun for me!!!

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
/\ there you go epic my gurl!!!! Lots of peeps seen me and the car at the last grudge. I met a few other caford peeps there too and someone even left a note on my car saying, "Are you cummins?" I replied yes and left the note there til the end of the night and when I looked at it someone had replied, "Cool nice car." Was that you????

I seen your boy Matt at almost all the grudges this year and even told him nice pass after the low 10. I'll tell you right now that I didn't say much to you because there was nothing really to talk about. Your car is slow and it doesn't do anything in the 1/4 so why even talk to you at the track? I mean what are we going to talk about, how to get you into the 14s??

dont denie eather because you where rite there blowing on your boi's car when it cought fire after the donuts.

What POS are you riding in?? Oh yeah only thing you're riding is Cummins dick. Because if you were out there the night the Fox lit fire, there were nothing but bucket ass 5.0's. And Epik's coupe never even spun the tires that night, so don't lie about that. Don't jump in on conversations that you know nothing about. Epik wasn't talking about last months grudge. The Cummins BS stared a long time ago. The guy always claims to see us somewhere and claim have met us. For cummins to show up to the track 50 times and never to see one run [Confused] One week its to windy, next week he has chapped lips, next week hes at a cheese Fondoo party. its all lies. Fuck why doesn't he just pitch a tent by his car on the trailer and start selling snow cones so he can make money for the next one. Since you always come down with a tummy ache at the LAST minute, you might want to ask the owner Dave Smith if he can hire you for private Barney Fife patrol. You could have someone tow that fucker down the track so you can get a legal timeslip, not one with whiteout on it. I would be hating on Epik too if i wanted to be him and have a car like his.
[worship]

wrong. Dont come in here acting like you got something special, because back when you used to live on don julio you were a nerd then to. Real cars do real things, thats why you never got with me i used to pump on your pussy as red coupe all the time. Never nuthin from your punk ass car........SLOW.....so stfu!

EPIC, when people get cought up they always try to change shit towards other people. You and me both know ther where only like two ugly cars there that night, but they were both fast on top of my car and the other 5 nice cars there. Grow up dude all you do is talk shit about peoples cars.

Its easy to have a 4v thats decently fast. People on this site would know what you look like, since every one posted pics of them selfs a while back duh. [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/qb][/QUOTE]If you didn't want anyone to reply then you should have just pm'd him. But you put it here in the general section for all of us to see and reply to if we want. A little common sense goes a long way. You should be axe'd for lack of it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Common sense would tell you to mind your own Business....
Look Im going to tell you once you start talking shit like you do with these other guys too me and its not going to turn out to well for ya...

Thanks for your time..Now move along..

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
don julio?? thats my shit!!

4V's FTL!!!!!!!!

EPIK your car dosent run 7's ur deff not in the cool kid club. lol

sounds like all you savages need to stick to norcal1320 and leave us jokes to cafords with our 300-600rw STREET cars with AC compressors.

ya i have a big heavy vert that runs 12's im pretty much a fag....god i need to get on your guy's level. [Frown]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

wrong. Dont come in here acting like you got something special, because back when you used to live on don julio you were a nerd then to. Real cars do real things, thats why you never got with me i used to pump on your pussy as red coupe all the time. Never nuthin from your punk ass car........SLOW.....so stfu!

EPIC, when people get cought up they always try to change shit towards other people. You and me both know ther where only like two ugly cars there that night, but they were both fast on top of my car and the other 5 nice cars there. Grow up dude all you do is talk shit about peoples cars.

Its easy to have a 4v thats decently fast. People on this site would know what you look like, since every one posted pics of them selfs a while back duh. [Confused]

You never punked shit but your girlfriend.I dont even know who you are.And i honestly dont remember any ghetto trash in his moms slow 93 mustang trying to beat me,sorry.And i never "got with you",lol,cause i like girls,...........what a fag.

[ October 11, 2008, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread owns on so many levels

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:

Common sense would tell you to mind your own Business....
Look Im going to tell you once you start talking shit like you do with these other guys too me and its not going to turn out to well for ya...

Thanks for your time..Now move along..

Look I'm going to tell you that you did in fact bring this on yourself. Next time just send him a pm if you want things private. So you are the only one to blame here so go ahead and punish yourself. Don't thank me my time I'm just a charitable kind of guy. I just hope you learned your lesson.

[ October 11, 2008, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

You never punked shit but your girlfriend.I dont even know who you are.And i honestly dont remember any ghetto trash in his moms slow 93 mustang trying to beat me,sorry.And i never "got with you",lol,cause i like girls,...........what a fag.
youre so gay, you never got with me because you woulda got puffed off in your pos. i just like others consider that "you getting punked". Remember on watt and donjulio me pumpin on you in the black coupe, ya you do. You wouldnt even look over at me, and i know you herd it long tubes, one chambers, and the poted tf heads you prob. couldnt even here your radio........ fag!
for real dont come in here talkin trash when your not even in it! [dance]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread is Epik....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keep it up cummins(aka supra faggot) I think you are starting to win them over lol especially since you have fr5.0 on your side. [worship] your the best

[ October 12, 2008, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

youre so gay, you never got with me because you woulda got puffed off in your pos. i just like others consider that "you getting punked". Remember on watt and donjulio me pumpin on you in the black coupe, ya you do. You wouldnt even look over at me, and i know you herd it long tubes, one chambers, and the poted tf heads you prob. couldnt even here your radio........ fag!
for real dont come in here talkin trash when your not even in it! [dance]

well since your calling out 50daddy in your black coupe thats so fast.. bring what ever you have to Grudge night so I can "pump your shit" like you say.. no hurt feelings but talk is cheap bring that fucker out.... oct 18th Grudge night, look for the purple coupe or the blue hatchback and we'll "pump all over that fucker".

[ October 12, 2008, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: Purple Coupe ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Zack, LOL at the comments you made about Cummins and then call out whoever FR5.0 is [Confused] ...FR5.0 you couldn't be FURTHER from the truth with the comments you made about Epik. It shows you know NOTHING about him. He's one of the coolest cats I know. Why would you springboard onto the Cummins bandwagon then pull the hater card out on Epik, you jealous of his 2 clean ass 'stangs? Then you lie and say he's part of this "Hyphy yum yum crowd". I was out there the night the fox caught fire, so don't try and BS me about it. There was nothing going on that night so I cruised over there after work in my '03 Cobra with my uniform on just to shoot BS with Epik. Like my cousin said, Epik never even squeeled his tires. If you do come up to grudge night, you can run me first before you run my cousin [Wink]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Purple Coupe,
As for the black coupe that was like 6 years ago (i think thats what back in the day means). my car now is stock i never even implied the car i got now was fast, but if your tryin to look hella cool i could bring out the stocker so you can pump on that.
streakmatt, i thought epic was cool when i met him and never said he wasnt, but on cafords all he does is talk hella shit about other peoples cars. I never said he was doing yum yums i said thats what hes in to, then theres people like you dick ridin and shit talk about your own car i think epic can talk for him self. Obviosly you didnt read the post i never hated on nobodys cars get your facts rite, and even if i did say he had swung something you showed up hella late any way. We were only there for like another 20 min after you showed up so how would you know, you wouldnt stfu. like you said "you dont know me", but i know you, why would you run your mouth.

I love that you guys have hella devotion for eachother but try and devote some time in reading what your replying to. [patriot]

[ October 12, 2008, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

actualy i didnt say" back in the day" but it was a long time ago. if you know 50daddy you would know that though.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Purple Coupe,
As for the black coupe that was like 6 years ago (i think thats what back in the day means). my car now is stock i never even implied the car i got now was fast, but if your tryin to look hella cool i could bring out the stocker so you can pump on that.
streakmatt, i thought epic was cool when i met him and never said he wasnt, but on cafords all he does is talk hella shit about other peoples cars. I never said he was doing yum yums i said thats what hes in to, then theres people like you dick ridin and shit talk about your own car i think epic can talk for him self. Obviosly you didnt read the post i never hated on nobodys cars get your facts rite, and even if i did say he had swung something you showed up hella late any way. We were only there for like another 20 min after you showed up so how would you know, you wouldnt stfu. like you said "you dont know me", but i know you, why would you run your mouth.

I love that you guys have hella devotion for eachother but try and devote some time in reading what your replying to. [patriot]

You like rambling off on such BS. Only 20 minutes huh? um ok I guess I wasn't there for over an hour BSing and seen everything that happened [Roll Eyes] . You're so far gone its ridiculous, Go bark up another tree. LOL at you having a BONE STOCK 15 sec. 'stang that you swing donuts in, Wow you're cool man! I bet it has 2 chamber flows that sound like Nascar when you bend the block! Its chipped up too right? All the hi-po stuff on that bad boy. [worship]

[ October 12, 2008, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Purple Coupe,

Your post makes no sense.
Only 20 minutes huh? um ok I guess I wasn't there for over an hour BSing and seen everything that happened [Roll Eyes] . You're so far gone its ridiculous, Go bark up another tree. LOL at you having a BONE STOCK 15 sec. 'stang that you swing donuts in, Wow you're cool man! I bet it has 2 chamber flows that sound like Nascar when you bend the block! Its chipped up too right? All the hi-po stuff on that bad boy. [worship]

Wow your more retarted then i thought you where. You sure had me fooled by the small talk you made with me out there, when i told you my car wasnt out there.......tard.
Do you get high, cuz that makes things seem longer like the 20 min. not an hour. Every one out there was from cafors so i guess i could start calling people, and have them post about how long you where there if your that unsure.
Oh and ya i got all the hypo shit thats what stock means, do you guys read or do you just skim. God damn im going to start doubl spacing my lines so you have to read everything from now on. [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Purple Coupe,

You like rambling off on such BS. Only 20 minutes huh? um ok I guess I wasn't there for over an hour BSing and seen everything that happened [Roll Eyes] . You're so far gone its ridiculous, Go bark up another tree. LOL at you having a BONE STOCK 15 sec. 'stang that you swing donuts in, Wow you're cool man! I bet it has 2 chamber flows that sound like Nascar when you bend the block! Its chipped up too right? All the hi-po stuff on that bad boy. [worship]
now its rabling, if you dont want to here it stfu!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com