Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hey EPIC (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey EPIC
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was that you at wingstop in ElkGrove the other night in the Mach?
Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
big ass ukrainian guy with a peg leg and an eye patch?? yep thats him!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:

Just do a search and find the MILLION pics he posts of his car and you will know whether it was him or not.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im sensing a little hostility here fellas.....

Epik man u didn't bring me back any boneless wings? Cold blooded [Razz]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Yup...That was me. What car were u in???

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the bike....
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
On the bike....

I do remember seeing a bike I think....

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

you be in mah hood and don't buzz me? [Mad]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

quote:
quote:
On the bike....

Looked like your girl was in her PJ's...lol
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
quote:

you be in mah hood and don't buzz me? [Mad]
I live out here now???
[Confused]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
On the bike....

Looked like your girl was in her PJ's...lol
She was in her PJ's lol!!! Where were u parked?

--------------------

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

Just do a search and find the MILLION pics he posts of his car and you will know whether it was him or not.
i would rather see a million pics of his real car than no pics of your imaginary car

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by gtowned:
quote:
quote:

i would rather see a million pics of his real car than no pics of your imaginary car
[patriot] [worship]

Thanks....Because I didnt want to reply to this dumbfuck....Everything about him is imaginary, just like the so called conversations he had with myself & StreakMatt...

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned:
quote:
quote:

[patriot] [worship]

Thanks....Because I didnt want to reply to this dumbfuck....Everything about him is imaginary, just like the so called conversations he had with myself & StreakMatt...

I saw you talking to him, and i was standing rite next to his car its real trust me. I think money would help you get a glimps of the ass end of it if you catch my drift, but lets keep it at that cuz any more wouldnt be rite for general. [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/\ there you go epic my gurl!!!! Lots of peeps seen me and the car at the last grudge. I met a few other caford peeps there too and someone even left a note on my car saying, "Are you cummins?" I replied yes and left the note there til the end of the night and when I looked at it someone had replied, "Cool nice car." Was that you????

I seen your boy Matt at almost all the grudges this year and even told him nice pass after the low 10. I'll tell you right now that I didn't say much to you because there was nothing really to talk about. Your car is slow and it doesn't do anything in the 1/4 so why even talk to you at the track? I mean what are we going to talk about, how to get you into the 14s??

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
/\ there you go epic my gurl!!!! Lots of peeps seen me and the car at the last grudge. I met a few other caford peeps there too and someone even left a note on my car saying, "Are you cummins?" I replied yes and left the note there til the end of the night and when I looked at it someone had replied, "Cool nice car." Was that you????

I seen your boy Matt at almost all the grudges this year and even told him nice pass after the low 10. I'll tell you right now that I didn't say much to you because there was nothing really to talk about. Your car is slow and it doesn't do anything in the 1/4 so why even talk to you at the track? I mean what are we going to talk about, how to get you into the 14s??

epic is a donut guy but on ca fords he acts like he isnt.
he hangs with the hyphy crew that swings yum yums with there doors open.
dont denie eather because you where rite there blowing on your boi's car when it cought fire after the donuts.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now now behave kids lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Hey Moses where have you been? I am playing nice too! And how can people say I don't help others on this site when I offered you money to help your dog and also referred you to one of the best machine shops in the area. And I've never even met you before!

--------------------

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

dont denie eather because you where rite there blowing on your boi's car when it cought fire after the donuts.

What POS are you riding in?? Oh yeah only thing you're riding is Cummins dick. Because if you were out there the night the Fox lit fire, there were nothing but bucket ass 5.0's. And Epik's coupe never even spun the tires that night, so don't lie about that. Don't jump in on conversations that you know nothing about. Epik wasn't talking about last months grudge. The Cummins BS stared a long time ago. The guy always claims to see us somewhere and claim have met us. For cummins to show up to the track 50 times and never to see one run [Confused] One week its to windy, next week he has chapped lips, next week hes at a cheese Fondoo party. its all lies. Fuck why doesn't he just pitch a tent by his car on the trailer and start selling snow cones so he can make money for the next one. Since you always come down with a tummy ache at the LAST minute, you might want to ask the owner Dave Smith if he can hire you for private Barney Fife patrol. You could have someone tow that fucker down the track so you can get a legal timeslip, not one with whiteout on it. I would be hating on Epik too if i wanted to be him and have a car like his.

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

FR5.0..........1st of all, u dont fuckin know me, so dont act like u know what Im about.... Yes I have been there at multiple so called donut sessions & watched plenty of people swing "yum yums", but does that mean thats what I am about??? Did you see me swing one other than the quick 10 second clip on the crappy video I made??? I didnt swing any the night u were supposedly there... I dont even know, & u dont know me, so speak for yourself homie...

Sounds to me like I got a couple Jealous haters on here....Why are u jealous u ask???? Because you see me shinin with 2 clean ass stangs both far from stock......One 2003 Mach 1 that is clean as they come, probably the cleanest Mach in Sac, full suspension, deep dish wheels, & decently fast as well for only having exhaust, cai, & a tune. The other 91 notch that I bought bone stock with an auto & what do I have not more than 2 months later,,, Heads/cam/intake/5 speed, & I will have 5 lug deep dish wheels on the car ASAP too.....

What you got????

Cummins.... As far as Im concerned, U dont even exist... Seems to me you are like the local track stalker... U always know what times Matt runs, it seems you must watch him alot, but we have never ever seen you, let alone talked to your punk ass??? Nobody I know has ever seen your Poopra run @ Sac raceway??? Dont act like you even know what my car runs because u have never seen me run it because I only ran it on 1 occasion last year, & it definitely wasnt in the 14's.... You are a waste of space on this site & IMO, drew or 9Cobra8 needs to axe you from here ASAP....

Its funny, u must be swinging from my nuts so hard that you posted as soon as u seen my name popup in a thread??? U complain about all my picture threads..Hmmmm.... Must mean you click on them to look at my car???? Also, you say you seen me @ the track & talked to me? How do you even know what I look like or who I am?? Im not standing by my car at all times with a sign that says "hey Im EPIK", so how do u even know its me?????

MODERATORS, please DONT move this thread to street racing yet because I want to see where this goes....

[ October 11, 2008, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

purple cooch,

Zack I've had PLENTY of single digit passes down sac during grudge and lots of peeps here have seen me do it. The thing I find funny is that you foos were there for some of them too but you were the only ones that didn't see them. Well, probably because you are always in the slow lanes with the million other cars.

Dustin my son,

So you just admitted that you do hang with the yum yum crowd and you were seen blowing. LOL!! Sounds a little "fruity" to me! If you hang with that crowd then yes that's what you are about I don't care if you spin the tires or not.

Oh and lets get one thing straight, YOU brought my name up and started all this not me! You were the one complaining about me in the other thread saying I should banned. I never brought your name up! Now you getting all butt hurt over this. You reap what you sow son!!

The first time I met your whole crowd was at the cafords car show where I was HELPING out. I seen your clique and johnB parked close to each other in the corner by the semi trucks. That's when johnb's hood was cut out for the sc. I also seen the folks at AED there too they were showing that blue tt cobra. Ya see my boy, I help out this site including the admins/mod and even owners. I'm not just here taking from it like you. I contribute. Go ahead and throw screen names around like you know somebody, but I had lunch with some of the mods a few weeks ago and I've them personally with their cars (cobras and foxbodies). So you are barking up the wrong tree!

And why would I even be jealous of your yum yum rides? My car is worth more than both of yours put together. So what if you keep your cars clean they are still junk boxes, that's what's called polishing a turd. SONNNN!!!

Remember, I wasn't here to argue with you but you brought up my name saying I should be banned and that I don't contribute to this site. WRONG.

--------------------

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ok Im not sure how this ended up being a shit talking thread....Did I say Hey cummins was that you at....Nope,so why even reply?

Another reason you should be 86'ed from here..

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
purple cooch,

Zack I've had PLENTY of single digit passes down sac during grudge and lots of peeps here have seen me do it. The thing I find funny is that you foos were there for some of them too but you were the only ones that didn't see them. Well, probably because you are always in the slow lanes with the million other cars.

Dustin my son,

So you just admitted that you do hang with the yum yum crowd and you were seen blowing. LOL!! Sounds a little "fruity" to me! If you hang with that crowd then yes that's what you are about I don't care if you spin the tires or not.

Oh and lets get one thing straight, YOU brought my name up and started all this not me! You were the one complaining about me in the other thread saying I should banned. I never brought your name up! Now you getting all butt hurt over this. You reap what you sow son!!

The first time I met your whole crowd was at the cafords car show where I was HELPING out. I seen your clique and johnB parked close to each other in the corner by the semi trucks. That's when johnb's hood was cut out for the sc. I also seen the folks at AED there too they were showing that blue tt cobra. Ya see my boy, I help out this site including the admins/mod and even owners. I'm not just here taking from it like you. I contribute. Go ahead and throw screen names around like you know somebody, but I had lunch with some of the mods a few weeks ago and I've them personally with their cars (cobras and foxbodies). So you are barking up the wrong tree!

And why would I even be jealous of your yum yum rides? My car is worth more than both of yours put together. So what if you keep your cars clean they are still junk boxes, that's what's called polishing a turd. SONNNN!!!

Remember, I wasn't here to argue with you but you brought up my name saying I should be banned and that I don't contribute to this site. WRONG.

[burnout]

So StreakMatt was there that night as well, so does that mean he is part of the YUM YUM crowd too????

YEP, your right. I brought your name up in the other thread because I personally think you should be banned from this site because you dont offer anything on here but a bunch of negative comments about Stangs & Fords & u dont belong...

What have I taken from this site??? I have organized, & helped organize a couple of cruises that turned out succesful & plan on doing more for the members of CaFords... I also paid to be in the car show in Hayward last year. I have also offered help to many people on here that were asking about suspension setups & Mach 1's in general which are things i Know about. Im not gonna try to answer questions & offer help about things I dont know about....

Name dropping??? I never said I knew the Moderators, I mentioned names because, uhhhhhh, THEY ARE THE MODERATORS buddy????? You are the one constantly mentioning peoples names like you hang out with them....

You are a lost cause, I am not gonna continue going on & on feeding the fire....

[dance]

[ October 11, 2008, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Ok Im not sure how this ended up being a shit talking thread....Did I say Hey cummins was that you at....Nope,so why even reply?

Another reason you should be 86'ed from here..

If you didn't want anyone to reply then you should have just pm'd him. But you put it here in the general section for all of us to see and reply to if we want. A little common sense goes a long way. You should be axe'd for lack of it.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:

YEP, your right. I brought your name up in the other thread because I personally think you should be banned from this site because you dont offer anything on here but a bunch of negative comments about Stangs & Fords & u dont belong...

I'm not talking about Matt I'm talking about you.

The rest is just meaningless blabber and this is where you are wrong. I told you before I actually helped out at that Hayward car show you were in. And I've helped lots of mods here personally. I do own a Ford right now in fact I own 2. Its a fact that I don't think they are built very well. And in all actuality, they are not. The only thing I give them props for is having a chassis that works great for drag racing.

So again, prove why I should be banned. I own 2 fords and I help out here a lot more than most the other members. Having a negative opinion about a ford? Just because you are butthurt? LOL! Newflash son all cars have faults. And your butt can be unhurt by not mentioning my name!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com