Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Obama Supporters - Music Videos By Nas / Ludacris, Other Huge Stars! (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Obama Supporters - Music Videos By Nas / Ludacris, Other Huge Stars!
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you musta been talkin alot of shit cuz that k/o realy made you hallucinate, you should seak some medical help they just wont be able to help with your tiny tim problem

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
wow you musta been talkin alot of shit cuz that k/o realy made you hallucinate, you should seak some medical help they just wont be able to help with your tiny tim problem

Only thing ill be "sneaking" is your mommies panties tonight. Let her know BIG OBOMYA is coming thru!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAD WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLACKMAN RUNNING OUR COUNTRY!!

DAMN IM PROUD! [patriot]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Only thing ill be "sneaking" is your mommies panties tonight. Let her know BIG OBOMYA is coming thru!
and you would be "sneaking" because.......... you dont want the guy from the bar to beat that ass again?........OH i know why youre a dem, you want the war to end because your tired of paying for your moms vag reconstructions, due to the american soldiers splitin that shit huh. Maybe you want to stay off moms cuz a few solders just got off yours. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

and you would be "sneaking" because.......... you dont want the guy from the bar to beat that ass again?........OH i know why youre a dem, you want the war to end because your tired of paying for your moms vag reconstructions, due to the american soldiers splitin that shit huh. Maybe you want to stay off moms cuz a few solders just got off yours. [Whoo Whooooo!]
I want the war to end because ever since 2001, your mommy lost alot of business. She misses all those M16s down her.....

Im just helping your mom out, thats all

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I want the war to end because ever since 2001, your mommy lost alot of business. She misses all those M16s down her.....

i think shes all rite about the situation, your mom handles it for her. the difference is my mom is a business woman, your mom just gets her shit taken "accept it bitch"!!!!!

[ October 07, 2008, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i think shes all rite about the situation, your mom handles it for her. the difference is my mom is a business woman, your mom just gets her shit taken "accept it bitch"!!!!!
No trust me, she's not ok with it. She wouldnt tell you, thats why, say it with me and lets help your moms out.. Say it.. 3...2..1 "YES WE CAN!"

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No trust me, she's not ok with it. She wouldnt tell you, thats why, say it with me and lets help your moms out.. Say it.. 3...2..1 "YES WE CAN!"
"YES WE CAN" thats what the troops said to your mom when she was takin it in the rear.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"YES WE CAN" thats what the troops said to your mom when she was takin it in the rear.
Sorry, you mustve mistaken your own mommy for mine, last i heard, "Yes We Can" was her business slogan.

[ October 07, 2008, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont take it out of context, just vote for Obomya so your daddy dont have to eat bruised fruit with ranch dressing any more. [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
dont take it out of context, just vote for Obomya so your daddy dont have to eat bruised fruit with ranch dressing any more. [patriot]

-

Both, you and your brother lambo got the weakest replies.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

-

Both, you and your brother lambo got the weakest replies.

i just forwarded your number and your last post to dateline u fuckn petafile why would you post a pic like that

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
rolfl ohhh god i was just thinking the same thing. on btw MC Cain 08!
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
rolfl ohhh god i was just thinking the same thing. on btw MC Cain 08!

i see these bumper stickers all the time, get it rite its McCain 09. You gotta know the dates befor you can talk politics.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think if kimbo was running for president he would have the same amount of"non white supporters as obama" its strictly a thing of color for obama
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
i think if kimbo was running for president he would have the same amount of"non white supporters as obama" its strictly a thing of color for obama

finaly an honest black man.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This should be deamed garabage aswell.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

McCain 09! fuck all you obama-farrakhan chicken shit racist voters!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com