Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DONUTS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: DONUTS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did this today in the same coupe..fixed the body damage an primered it..still all stock..let the hating begin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvgKW5D5MSI

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
did this today in the same coupe..fixed the body damage an primered it..still all stock..let the hating begin!

i love how the retards hang out the windows like its a carnival ride. Guess they are trying to get the feeling like the good ol' gravitron ride. lol.. its your car do what you want... [burnout] [worship]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick! like psd said you got to swing it in front of the house

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats some shit right there..lol..u know u are in the ghetto when u can just start swingin out of ur driveway!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a great reason why I moved out of Vallejo!
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlownMach1:
thats some shit right there..lol..u know u are in the ghetto when u can just start swingin out of ur driveway!

hahahahaha i was thinkn the same shit too! [burnout]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

When you get away with it anyway..... if anyone did that shit in my neighborhood I'd beat their ass and burn their car right in front of em.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:

i love how the retards hang out the windows like its a carnival ride. Guess they are trying to get the feeling like the good ol' gravitron ride. lol.. its your car do what you want... [burnout] [worship]
haha

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why would you want to do donuts in front of your own crib. woowwwwwwwwwww

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
This is a great reason why I moved out of Vallejo!

so u moved out of vallejo because people where doing donuts?

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

idk good question..maybe im just some stupid sideshower [Big Grin]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:

lol. i know huh. F*k attention towards my house. koo off that
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

When you get away with it anyway..... if anyone did that shit in my neighborhood I'd beat their ass and burn their car right in front of em.
well i have been livin there since birth and all my neighbors know me very well at the dnt mind me doin it at all

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would never do that.i might hit a stright liner 1st and 2nd but thats about it.i love to see a stang swing a lil here and there though.you know its funny how if u were some nascar driver doing that in front of your crib on mtv you would be the coolest guy around.everybody has done it.anyone in a muscle car or into cars peroid that has any kind of power has done a nut .and more then once.might not be in from of the casa like that..just dont hurt anyone.GOT BARS???
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doing it infront of your house is like raising the flag that says "come steal my mustang i live right here."

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
sick! like psd said you got to swing it in front of the house

lol..ive seen that video..he's in some old maverick on a narrow ass street in the crest...lol.....but seriously kid that t-5 and rear end arent going to last long.

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck yeah! I love it! If you wanna be a boss at swingin its gotta go to the right 3 times non stop. To the left is played out. Or atleast find a light pole? Id like to see you dance a light pole, shits gettin me hyphy, Im bouts to start tycoonin! [dance]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Fuck yeah! I love it! If you wanna be a boss at swingin its gotta go to the right 3 times non stop. To the left is played out. Or atleast find a light pole? Id like to see you dance a light pole, shits gettin me hyphy, Im bouts to start tycoonin! [dance]

That shits tyt, yo jaejae you got handle bars for sure. you make me want to quote andre hicks "super smooth and flossy,fine, and fly A boss, dipped in sauce, a tycoon" [dance]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys better hope N8 dont see this

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

haha

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your neighbors must not care much about there neighborhood???

Its ok to swing nuts from time to time, but it seems thats all u like to do with your notch. I definitely wouldnt swing em right in front of my pad though..How those torque boxes doin??? LOL!!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i swung it in front of my house about 4 times before. i know my neighbors might care but i sure dont. this is how it looked when i had a 1 legger.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
i swung it in front of my house about 4 times before. i know my neighbors might care but i sure dont. this is how it looked when i had a 1 legger.

-

So basicaly there was a drug bust across the street, the guy ran out the house jumpped in the gettaway and all the cops peeled out after him right.................THOSE AINT YUM YUM MARKS
dont you know this is cafords you cant lie to us!!!!! [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

that from before i got my 5.0 in 2003

--------------------
The anti-crew

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
that from before i got my 5.0 in 2003

The drug bust?????????????????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com