Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What would you do if you saw this? Man beating up woman. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What would you do if you saw this? Man beating up woman.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mean89:
haha that shit was ridiculous i couldnt believe the stupid bitch just standing there in the begining with her daughter what a stupid ass bitch she obviously didnt care about her daughters safety, anyways i would of just watched the whole damn thing why the fuck am i gunna risk my own life for some bitch i dont even know what shes getting her ass beat for who know she prolly deserved it.....

this world is going to hell in a hand basket with this type of thinking abroad.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Beat that bitches ass! She's a skank hoe!

lol

[ September 07, 2008, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
iwould have to jump in im not big or anything so it could be an ass whooping but that fool is a pussy for hitting a girl and on top of that he has no power in his hands all his punches were telegraphed and more like a push punch then a correct punch, he reaches way toomuch has his head up and hands downs.. im sure any guy on here could have beat his ass good and he deserves it

That's why its not always a bad thing to have a baseball bat in the trunk with some baseballs for some things like those. Fuck a 1 vs 1, thats a man beating someones sister, mom, wife, girlfriend down.. I'd bust his head open [Mad]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mean89:
haha that shit was ridiculous i couldnt believe the stupid bitch just standing there in the begining with her daughter what a stupid ass bitch she obviously didnt care about her daughters safety, anyways i would of just watched the whole damn thing why the fuck am i gunna risk my own life for some bitch i dont even know what shes getting her ass beat for who know she prolly deserved it.....

So if your your sister's husband was beating on your sister like that in public.. What would you do?

It doesnt matter if you don't know her or what she did, she clearly CANT defend herself and the dude keeps going at her.. You would watch untill she gets her head busted and dies at the scene and you would go home normally and eat dinner and goto sleep?

.wow

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
All those people should be sent to jail and charged with negligence or some sort of skirting their civil duty charge. ...

I know what you mean and i agree. However, there is not Legal Duty to aid. by standers probably had no special relationship or created a foreseeable danger. AS fucked up as that sounds...
i would have certainly attempted to do something... i can't see how people would just stand by and watch.

--------------------
=(

NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude would of been sleeping as soon as i saw something like this, All those people were scared even the MEN......
Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this is the internet and we all talk shit and say things out of character. But real talk, I could not look at myself in the mirror, knowing I did nothing in that type of situation. I can understand if there was some imminent danger involved, after all I am not superman. But this dude is like half my size, posed no clear danger to me (IMO), and I am sure if one person would have done something, the rest would have joined.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya know L8, I actually think you would do something in this situation but I bet that the rest of these foos wouldn't do a thing. They talk like they would but when the time comes its a different story. They'd do just like the peeps in the video which is open the door to see what's going on, watch for a bit, then close the door and walk away.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9 times out of 10 nobody would really do anything to help cause its not there problem, and they dont wanna get in the middle of it. I can understand slaping tha shit out of her "IF SHE WAS IN THE WRONG" but that right there is WAY too much. They should have atleast call the police.

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would not stand there. A matter of a fact i have been in that situation. I was in Concord Picking my wife up for Lunch and saw a dude hit a girl like that. I got out of my truck and told him to hit me like that. So it all began. The cops showed up and arrested me. Luckily the people in the building across the road: where my wife worked::: came to my deffense and pointed out the guy and told them what they saw.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Ya know L8, I actually think you would do something in this situation....

You know, I guess I am just built like that. I am the guy who pulls over and helps people push their cars out of the way, when they are stuck. When others just honk, stare and drive around. I have helped people load their groceries at stores. I donate loads of my time to coach and mentor youth. It's just in me to help. Not saying I am a model citizen. But if more people would just exhibit a tad bit of selflessness it could go a long way.

Nothing wrong with helping folks especially when a person in danger. I hope for the guys that said they would just watch, you guys never need the aide of a stranger karma may be coming to collect.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its been removed, man that sucks!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com