Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Took pics with my new wheels (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Took pics with my new wheels
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo 3rdlife you kinda made me scratch my head, I was kinda lost. Gave me a little criticism and props. But its all good I see what I can think about doing or just brush off what people say. Thanks though for the compliment.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey dude very nice! Good choice I love that black rims on white! Way better than the stock bro!

--------------------
04 Cobra

91CHP_Coupe
¯
Member # 7686

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91CHP_Coupe  Ford pictures for 91CHP_Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its looking good monte. Wut size rims did u get 18 or 20???

--------------------
69 Mach 1
91 Coupe HCI. SOLD
04 DSG Mach 1

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
[QB] Hope you guys like it. Put them on yesterday and took pics at work today. I know they're blurry, my camera sucks. i'm going to take better ones tomorrow.
look at this (hope you guys like it?) wtf
and "my camera sucks" there blurry..i ll take more for you guys tomorow.. EFFIN BROWN NOSIN ASS POST...

TRANSLATION:PLEASE LIKE MY CAR I I TOOK PICKS AS FAST AS I COULD FOR YOU GUYS,AND I WILL GO TO ANY LENGTHS OF BUYING A NEW CAMERA OR BORROW ONE A-S-A-P LOL... THIS SHIT IS GUAAAY
[Big Grin]

Check it out bro. I'm just proud of the hard work I do and time to take care of my car. That's cool if you want to hate or give me props. I'm not asking anyone to like it? And yes I'm showing it off because its my baby. And the pics are a little blurry maybe because the lighting in the garage but I'm not gonna buy a new camera just try and take better pics. But THANKS for the all compliments fellas! [patriot]
i dont get it,he sounds mad for what ever reason [Confused]

but anyways bro,just like most of us here we are proud to own what we own and sometimes posting pics from $500 dollar car that we scored on cl all the way to $50k luxury car we bought its just the way it is.and yes you dont need to buy a camera just use mine,lol [Wink]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:
Hey dude very nice! Good choice I love that black rims on white! Way better than the stock bro!

Thanks tony! Long time no see man. How's your beast runnin man?

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
Originally posted by 91CHP_Coupe:
its looking good monte. Wut size rims did u get 18 or 20???

Sup Allan I went with 20's. Just for looks. I might just slap some DR's on my stock bullitts for whenever I finally decide to hit the track.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperider:

Thanks tony! Long time no see man. How's your beast runnin man?
hey monte, its running good thanks. just did that altamont cruise last saturday man, wish you were there! it was insanely fun! we had so much fun running the cobra on the turns. those h&r race springs do work!

your car looks really good man! you need to do more pics with a nicer back ground. we'll let jr take pics next time. catch you next time bro! btw i can only do thursday meets if i don't work the friday.

--------------------
04 Cobra

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by maeco:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
[QB] Hope you guys like it. Put them on yesterday and took pics at work today. I know they're blurry, my camera sucks. i'm going to take better ones tomorrow.
look at this (hope you guys like it?) wtf
and "my camera sucks" there blurry..i ll take more for you guys tomorow.. EFFIN BROWN NOSIN ASS POST...

TRANSLATION:PLEASE LIKE MY CAR I I TOOK PICKS AS FAST AS I COULD FOR YOU GUYS,AND I WILL GO TO ANY LENGTHS OF BUYING A NEW CAMERA OR BORROW ONE A-S-A-P LOL... THIS SHIT IS GUAAAY
[Big Grin]

Check it out bro. I'm just proud of the hard work I do and time to take care of my car. That's cool if you want to hate or give me props. I'm not asking anyone to like it? And yes I'm showing it off because its my baby. And the pics are a little blurry maybe because the lighting in the garage but I'm not gonna buy a new camera just try and take better pics. But THANKS for the all compliments fellas! [patriot]
i dont get it,he sounds mad for what ever reason [Confused]

but anyways bro,just like most of us here we are proud to own what we own and sometimes posting pics from $500 dollar car that we scored on cl all the way to $50k luxury car we bought its just the way it is.and yes you dont need to buy a camera just use mine,lol [Wink]

=================nah not mad.i dont have nothing to be mad about..like i said it feels like hella people are rude when they give their two cents! of course if i post a pick of a vehicle i own ++I++ ++AM++ looking for advice and to be pointed in a good direction with the car! but at the same time i dont think NOBODY! has to kiss ass for positive feed back... i have had a few positve responses.And im not just talking about people who like everything about my cars. i aint but hurt if someone dont like my RIMS... lol cause that aint sh*t but rims! my car has been a rim WHORE! its seen 10 holes,chrome ponies,93 cobra replicas,and satin ponies,and 20s
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love your '07! Your car was looking pretty nice when I seen you at UC In-n-out, now its looking 50x better...Keep it up bro [patriot] For some reason I think it would look pretty clean wingless, just an opinion though. [burnout]

[ August 18, 2008, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
I love your '07! Your car was looking pretty nice when I seen you at UC In-n-out, now its looking 50x better...Keep it up bro [patriot] For some reason I think it would look pretty clean wingless, just an opinion though. [burnout]

thanks bro! you're LX was bad ass though with the ccw's. you still go to the meets out there in UC?
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

thanks bro! you're LX was bad ass though with the ccw's. you still go to the meets out there in UC?
I havent gone since the one I seen you at. I'll go to the next one. Next thursday??

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
quote:
quote:

I havent gone since the one I seen you at. I'll go to the next one. Next thursday??
yea i'm not sure when the next meet is but im down to go. this thursday? same place?
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
quote:
That looks sick bro...Nice combo. The GT500 front end looks 100000000000000000000000000000X's better than the standard GT bumper/grille.... [patriot]

thanks dustin! do i smell a photo shoot? haha. whenver you down in the bay let me know bro! [patriot]
Fo sho...we can do a shoot next time im out that way...
............you better hit me up too hahaha my cars begging to get whored next to the mach of yours.... lol

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That looks sick bro...Nice combo. The GT500 front end looks 100000000000000000000000000000X's better than the standard GT bumper/grille.... [patriot]

thanks dustin! do i smell a photo shoot? haha. whenver you down in the bay let me know bro! [patriot]
............you better hit me up too hahaha my cars begging to get whored next to the mach of yours.... lol
your mach is sick SAMACH1! i drool over your deep dish mach wheels! BADASS look!
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

your mach is sick SAMACH1! i drool over your deep dish mach wheels! BADASS look!
Thanks mann i love how you GT looks with that front end too... and i think the wheels set it off... good choice man...I think a 5% tint all around would look bada** on your car aswell as if you took all the emblems off for a clean look FTW...looks sickk though [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ August 20, 2008, 04:46 AM: Message edited by: SAMACH1 ]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks mann i love how you GT looks with that front end too... and i think the wheels set it off... good choice man...I think a 5% tint all around would look bada** on your car aswell as if you took all the emblems off for a clean look FTW...looks sickk though [Whoo Whooooo!]
thanks bro. yea i wanted to tint the car, but was thinking of something light maybe 35%. as for the badges i thought of it but not really sure yet.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice! [Whoo Whooooo!] for white stangs [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For tint I went 20% back window, 35% sides, LOOKS GREAT!

I don't think it's as easy to remove these badges as the old fox bodies were. I think there are alignment holes in the body for these ones.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
For tint I went 20% back window, 35% sides, LOOKS GREAT!

I don't think it's as easy to remove these badges as the old fox bodies were. I think there are alignment holes in the body for these ones.

Hey don you have any pics with your windows? So I can get an idea of the look! Thanks.

--------------------
97 Cobra Convertible

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have here at work

-

-

--------------------

Monte
¯
Member # 7536

thanks don! yea shits pretty bad man, but i think i might go 35% all around. when you have asian eyes too dark of a window = no good. haha
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

LMFAO

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com