Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 03 or 93 cobra (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 03 or 93 cobra
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if your 93 is teal then sell it for a 03.
Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by saleen_freak:
if your 93 is teal then sell it for a 03.

Naw, its vib red with black cloth.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of all, what kind of pay are you getting with your new job? Secondly, is it a kind of job where it has longevity to the point you wont get laid off, bored, or go postal? If all is good, go for the 03, buy the house, and keep the 93. If you think that is pushing it, you should probably just stick with the 93. The decision is yours, we just don't want you to get over your head, like a lot of us have done. I know I have too many toys and I am learning the hard way. Luckily I have a good paying job that I have been at for almost 11 years and my fiance pays for the mortgage. Good luck in the decision.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
saleen_freak
¯
Member # 6521

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for saleen_freak  Ford pictures for saleen_freak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its red? Then keep it. Wait till an 03 goes down to about 15k in a couple years then you might be able to have both. That would be sick. 03 and 93 in your garage. Red and red.
I got a 99 s-351 in silver and I've always wanted the e55 amg. I can get one now for 35k(since I waited) if I jumped the gun I woulda spent 45k to 50k just 2 years ago.
Just wait bro and you'll have both. Congrats on the new job.

Posts: 211 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
First of all, what kind of pay are you getting with your new job? Secondly, is it a kind of job where it has longevity to the point you wont get laid off, bored, or go postal? If all is good, go for the 03, buy the house, and keep the 93. If you think that is pushing it, you should probably just stick with the 93. The decision is yours, we just don't want you to get over your head, like a lot of us have done. I know I have too many toys and I am learning the hard way. Luckily I have a good paying job that I have been at for almost 11 years and my fiance pays for the mortgage. Good luck in the decision.

Pay is ~40k year. I have a few bills. Just rent, insurance, cell phone, smud, groceries. My 93 is paid off so I do have some money to play with.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Speaking from experience, I'd go with the 93. Yes, a 03-04 is nice, easy to mod, etc...but the 93 has much more appeal to it. And there's nothing wrong with Teal either. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com