Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My car is totaled (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My car is totaled
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damm ya really some haters ,were are all the fucking paysas at,damm i cant belive im the only wetback here [patriot] there should be a mex one too

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Dudes not kidding, he sent me a pm acting pissed.

Funny, I didn't get any PM's from him...... did you tell him to fuck off? Flat out, anyone that drives around without a license, insurance or registration is illegal and that has nothing to do with race. The nationality of the fucker never came up so who is the racist one? Fuck illegals!! [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
mustangman65_79
¯
Member # 8325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustangman65_79  Ford pictures for mustangman65_79    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
Dudes not kidding, he sent me a pm acting pissed.

Funny, I didn't get any PM's from him...... did you tell him to fuck off? Flat out, anyone that drives around without a license, insurance or registration is illegal and that has nothing to do with race. The nationality of the fucker never came up so who is the racist one? Fuck illegals!! [patriot]
I got hit by an illegal a while back in my bronco. He was driving drunk. Same thing as this, no nothing. My insur company couldn't even sue him. All they could do was take the truck he hit me with and deport him.

i don't care what country you are from, if you are an illegal, get the F out of my country. i served 6 years protecting My rights. The least you Illegals can do is sign a damn paper and take a test.

--------------------
'72 Mustang Mach 1
'78 Bronco

Posts: 86 | From: Coos Bay, Or | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the OP; sorry to hear about your car. Accidents and insurance companies are never fun to deal with.

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
damm ya really some haters ,were are all the fucking paysas at,damm i cant belive im the only wetback here [patriot] there should be a mex one too

I'm Mexican, but not a "paysay". I don't see how they're being haters, just simply stating how you're doing the country dirty by skipping out on all the duties you should have as a citizen here...something to that extent

[ July 27, 2008, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Black 02 SS ]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!!!! another clean ass 4 eyed bites the dust. These things are getting too rare & yours was super clean. i wanted that car at 1 time too....Sorry for your loss bro..

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustamgman65_79:

i don't care what country you are from, if you are an illegal, get the F out of my country. i served 6 years protecting My rights. The least you Illegals can do is sign a damn paper and take a test.

Local governments and politicians who choose not to get involved in issues involving illegal immigrants are to blame. Some local governments have policies where they will not have anything to do with immigration law. Instead, they leave everything up to the Feds, specifically ICE.

Here in the bay area, San Francisco and San Jose are notorious "safe havens" for illegals, despite what crimes they commit. I'm talking only about criminals here, not the majority of illegal immigrants that are hard working and contribute to society. I'm sure there are many others, but those two cities I know for sure.

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:

all mexicans aren't illegal dumbass. and i bet they don't care too much about you grouping them together.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol. illegals can't get liscences. We seriously need to do something about that shit. When people get hit by them. We can't do SHIT about it. If you have full coverage you shouldn't even comment cause your'e covered. I'm talking about broke ass people like me with liability. [Big Grin]
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No me digas frijolero pinche gringo punetero.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
pinche gringo.... [Big Grin]

All i got from that was fukkin whitey something...........LOL!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com