Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 07-12-08 Cruise. Pinole to San Fran!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 07-12-08 Cruise. Pinole to San Fran!!!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Nice Pic Whoring Epik, we know we can count on you for that and attracting cops. You are the man!!! LOL [Eek!]

No problem...I am the resident pic whore!!! [patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just joking Epik, you are the man, great cruise!!! You can invite me anytime.
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While we were cruising this dude was weaving in and out of traffic trying to keep up in his two-tone Impala. He cut some peeps off and proceeded to let us hear what sounded to be his glass packs as he sped off! That shit was HOT!..LOL at his back window [Confused] ...

-

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just joking Epik, you are the man, great cruise!!! You can invite me anytime.
Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dustin & Luke thanks for organizing an awesome cruise! I had a blast! Nice fast cars, nice people couldn't ask for anything more! Oh and awesome pictures too!!! Nice meeting eveyone else specially the Sac crew!!! [patriot]

--------------------
04 Cobra

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Sorry for the double post.

Yes, I remember that dude. What a joke, reminds me of the Firebird in the In and out parking lot. Ah, what you have to do to get attention this days.

When are they going to learn. Mustang are the rule.

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hyperider  Ford pictures for Hyperider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JOEFOX87:
Oh yeah, thanks Tony for the mini-cruise yesterday. I love my girlfriend face. She looked like she was going to puke all over the car. [Eek!] That is priceless.

Hey Joe glad you had fun bro! Sorry about the girlfriend. [Smile]
I had fun scaring myself on the corners. But glad didn't need to change my underwear when we got done. lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Cobra

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ain't sad here friend, glad to see the GF crap her pants for a bit. All in good fun. Fun until she said "I'm gonna puke all over the Stang".

Never happened so I was really happy. And happier that everyone made it allright trough that Redwood Rd. [Big Grin]

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who owns that bad ass turbo saleen drop top??? ive seen that thing at a few cruises and lots of pics.
 -

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN! i really wanted to go. this is he second good cruise i miss [Mad] ........ man i really hope ill be there for the next cruise you make dustin. another private one like this one [Wink] .. looks like a good turn out [patriot] ...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt, great pics and great meeting you and your cousin (I actually didn't catch his name)...

I can't believe you got pics of that Impala... LOL LOL... too funny. I was hoping someone would capture that car on camera, lol. It a true comedic highlight of the cruise for me. [Big Grin]

Oh and just to get things clear, what are the screen names of the following guys:

Matt's cousin?
Omar with the CCW Cobra Vert?

Oh and Sunny, you know I am damn picky when it comes to fox bodies, but your fox stands out in my mind beyond any fox I have seen in person. Incredible attention to detail and all the visual mods simply flow together. I'm sad to see that perfection on that level is going to be parted [Frown] but I can appreciate that you are stepping up to a classic which won't give you smog headaches and will surely attract more enthusiasts than a late model.

Holy Schit! lol
 -

Best of luck on the project! [patriot]

[ July 13, 2008, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man... i wish i had my car back.... i would be hella down to cruise... hopefully ill get it soon

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad everyone had a good time & hope some of the others can make it next time.... LOL @ that 2 tone impala & the WS6 that almost took out a pedestrian @ in & out...

BTW, Matt's cousins screen name in "Primered Coupe" & Omar's name is "LockDown"....

--------------------

Hyperider
¯
Member # 5936

Hey Dustin totally agree with you, it was worth the hassle! When I saw those pics of your Mach looks like a perfect calendar picture with that awesome back ground of the city. I take all my pics at Treasure Island too. Not sure why the cops were so adamant that day. They were pulling people left and right. Might be trying to haul some revenues for the city! We were all waiting for you to see what you got written for but glad it was only for the license plate. You scared us the first time when you said you were told to go to the smog referee! lol! [Smile]

--------------------
04 Cobra

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn good cruise....we had a lot of fun guys. I wanna see that video for sure. when we were leaving that car dealership...

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i had a good time out their with you guys, all the pic look good just wish we all could have got some good pic with the bay in the back, but them cops were no joke i never seen shit like that ever.

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn good cruise....we had a lot of fun guys. I wanna see that video for sure. when we were leaving that car dealership...

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you guys came by our showroom (Kassabian Motors) it was good to see all the cars out. Next time call me in advance so we can set something up ahead of time!
-Brad

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Glad everyone had a good time & hope some of the others can make it next time.... LOL @ that 2 tone impala & the WS6 that almost took out a pedestrian @ in & out...

BTW, Matt's cousins screen name in "Primered Coupe" & Omar's name is "LockDown"....

that would be me luke, my bad bro. i just changed my name to purple coupe, it was nice to meet you and put the face toghther.

[ July 13, 2008, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Purple Coupe ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Likewise man! [patriot]

Purple Coupe, now I can match a screen name with a face and car, lol.

That purple notch looked great! The custom bumpers and body lines were extraordinary.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by CobraKilla:
Glad you guys came by our showroom (Kassabian Motors) it was good to see all the cars out. Next time call me in advance so we can set something up ahead of time!
-Brad

Thanks Brad... Kassabian Motors was one of the highlights of the cruise. I want that 66 Chevelle vert
[worship]

I will let u know next time we plan Kassabian as a stop on 1 of our cruises....

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Here you go Epik!

-

--------------------
Stangless

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I couldn't make it guys,looks like you all had a blast. Hopefully I will make the next one [patriot]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Likewise man! [patriot]

Purple Coupe, now I can match a screen name with a face and car, lol.

That purple notch looked great! The custom bumpers and body lines were extraordinary.

thanks bro! yeah i was telling matt last night, i was hoping someone got a pic of the two coupes on the freeway. would have been a good pic, i like you car it looks nice [patriot]

[ July 13, 2008, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Purple Coupe ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com