Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » TRIXSNK's 2006 EVO RS DRAG SET-UP (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TRIXSNK's 2006 EVO RS DRAG SET-UP
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow I like the black wheel set up

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rookie07gt:
man that's one bad ass evo, saw one at the runs one night killing everyone, had a roll cage inside.

He's a customer of the shop and a good friend of ours!
is it the one with a bunch of carbon fiber panels? trunk/hood/fenders/bumpers? sounds cam'd?
it was actually quiet nothing too loud, just sounded like a modified exhaust but no cams.
Yup that's the one but it's only got the cf trunk and front lip now stock hood.

It does have cams but also the STOCK BLOCK pushing over 30 psi of boost and runs anywhere from 10.7-10.9's all day long and traps in the 131 range as well.....all done on Nitto DR's and 1.6x 60's.

I told him to just slap on some small brakes and some "real" drag tires and shoot for the "stock block record" as seen here http://videos.streetfire.net/video/STM-Evo-101137-Stock_168111.htm?ref=1563f9e7-882d-4bf8-8ea8-9a8e0131c3bc

Anyway WASSUP to all i haven't chatted with Eddie, Pat, Phil A, Pure Stang, etc.....

Cummins - Hey man ya we are finally getting it to where we want it it's been a bit slow going for me but it's getting there. As for business i guess we are just like everyone suffering right now.....as far as FFTEC goes we still have constant work but staying afloat is always the key in these times in hopes of better things to come but we all know how that goes. We should be out next Fri for some TNT at Sac if it's not going to be 1000* out there lol.

wonder if were talking about the same one.... the one im talking about was getting sawed off by simple nitrous/bolt on 5.slows.... [Confused]

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
03gtPONY
¯
Member # 5337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03gtPONY  Ford pictures for 03gtPONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I jus love those evo's. Maybe cus I have one too. lol What turbo are you running? If I had the funds I'd like to get the GT35R twin scroll [Eek!] [burnout]

--------------------
*Sleeper GT* nuff said

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's a damn nice evo-real clean. Are you going to post up videos?

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03gtPONY:
I jus love those evo's. Maybe cus I have one too. lol What turbo are you running? If I had the funds I'd like to get the GT35R twin scroll [Eek!] [burnout]

Nice....this is my first Evo and i love even though i'm still a Mustang guy deep down inside [Big Grin]

It has a single open scroll GT35R.

Vids will come soonn....i just bought a hdd camcorder [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

sean04
¯
Member # 4863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sean04  Ford pictures for sean04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can say is WOW. That looks really pissed off now. Let me know when you head out to the track next Pat I will be there [Big Grin] This thing is going to just rip now. Im sure it will run low 10's easy. And once the weather cools down a bit I can see a single digit pass wont be far off.

--------------------
Tuned by Jeff S. aka JeffTheTuna

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sean04:
All I can say is WOW. That looks really pissed off now. Let me know when you head out to the track next Pat I will be there [Big Grin] This thing is going to just rip now. Im sure it will run low 10's easy. And once the weather cools down a bit I can see a single digit pass wont be far off.

Sean....you know you're gettin a call so we can all roll up to Sac. Guna try and get some seat time to work out some bugs and then probably wait til the good air to try and go for a 9 sec pass if they don't give me the boot before [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sean04:

Sean....you know you're gettin a call so we can all roll up to Sac. Guna try and get some seat time to work out some bugs and then probably wait til the good air to try and go for a 9 sec pass if they don't give me the boot before [Razz]
post up when you are going to go. i want to see this run. and hopfully my car would be done as well (getting painted)...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com