Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHAT YOUR OPINION????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT YOUR OPINION????
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ktvu.com/news/14617709/detail.html

i just saw this on tv, and some might say that this guy is racist, and others might say that this guy did what anyone else would do in order to protect himself. I think that race has nothing to do with it.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clayton Bigsby - "Niggers, Jews, Homosexuals, Mexicans, A-rabs, and all different kinds of Chinks STINK! And I hate 'em"

Every single one of these idiots should be put to death. The homeowners a screwball marijuana grower. Anybody growing that much pot, and allowing other people to know about it should get robbed anyways. The black dudes who decided it was cool to jack someone, and turn some kid into a vegetable get what they had coming. The homeowners girlfriend looks like Vera DeMilo!  -
I guess the kid getting the rap doesnt make anything better, but you are who you roll with. I dont think the homeowner would be charged if he were black, just because that kid that was beaten til he was brain dead proves that all of their lives were in danger. So if the homeowner happened to be black, that element of danger still exists. I dont think the kid is going to be proven guilty without a doubt, because the other boys could of just been in there to score some pot. But pulling the race card on this one, seems a little out there for me.

[ June 13, 2008, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol. no seriously though man, im not racist. i just hate everybody. im on the homeowners side, whatever he does inside his doors is his business. and if anyone has the nerve to threaten him and his family deserves to get shot.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup they got what was comming to them

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are going according to the LAW. Im pretty sure the law isnt racist. Cops may be and I had a mexican cop kick the shit out of me for being black and he even said so, but hes not the LAW, hes a cop.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com