Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oh the nerve of some shmucks

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh the nerve of some shmucks
PeninsulaCOBRA
¯
Member # 5549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeninsulaCOBRA  Ford pictures for PeninsulaCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are the pics of me and le car that caused me and some shmuck CAfords member a issue.

He posted a MY-GAY-SPACE bulliten
saying "

"This top club promoter"
and on the inside says
"He might be a top club promoter in the bay area but he is not a boss like me, he only owns a ford"

What a shmuck right? He is from BAKERSFIELD and i do not even know the guy. But his boy on here backed him up and started a immature useless war with me on my own fu**** post...

anyhoot, He compared his rice bucket eclipse in his pictures to what is in the driveway 50 ft from me as i type.Moron.Why i put u on blast on a FORD site for making fun of a GT500 U dingelberry.Not making fun of u in general.Even though your eyebrows need to grow,quit waxing them.You transexual looking hater.

moral of the story:
I hate rice burners.Except a JDM type R.yum.

-
 -
 -

[ June 12, 2008, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: PenisulaGT500 ]

--------------------
"U feel like u run it huh? Now u know how we feel"-Kanye

Posts: 411 | From: Burlingame to San Diego | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com