Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Battle Field: Bad Company (Multiplayer/Campaign Demo out 6/5)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Battle Field: Bad Company (Multiplayer/Campaign Demo out 6/5)
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.gamespot.com/video/935085/6188744/battlefield-bad-company-on-the-spot-03-27-08-demo
Being that I am also a game nerd, I have to share my excitement towards Battlefield:Bad Company. The demo comes out 6/5. You will be able to play multiplayer on this demo. I can't wait. KaliKilla916 is my screen name on XBox360 watch out for me.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm still trying to cop Ninja Gaiden II, Quake Wars, and Grid (street racing game from the makers of Dirt). They all came out around this week.

Have you seen the trailer for Resident Evil for 360?

http://www.gamespot.com/video/929198/6191949/resident-evil-5-official-trailer-4

Crazy!

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got done playing the Grid Demo. I thought it was ok. Especially the Cobra that you get to play. I like the damage aspect of the game. All the racing games should have this. As for the Resident Evil, not a fan at all. Reminds me of "Night of the Living Dead". The graphics look bad ass though. I agree with you though, too many good games came out during the same time. I already have way too many games.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is the grid demo up on xboxlive? I want to try that out

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bad company is weak.the beta has been out for a while.since cod4 and rb6v2 fps games need to step it up.its cool you can blow stuff up but the gameplay and graphics are lacking.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com