Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i have a question guys

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i have a question guys
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i got 2 money orders from walmart. one for 1k and one for 500. they where from my lanlord and he wrote his name on it... where it says pay to. but they are my deposit and im just wondering what i should do. will i be able to cash it or do i got to get ahold of him. let me know. i havent tryed to cash them but i just dont want to waste time or gas. does this matter or should i be able to cross it off. or can i show something with the same address and explain it to he person who cash's it?

[ June 04, 2008, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: SlowStockFox ]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have him sign the backs of them over to you in the signature box area, then you sign it.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where do you bank at? Double endorsed checks vary from bank to bank. For sure do not deposit in the ATM. Certain banks will go up to $1,000 if double endorsed. But any higher, the second signer may need to be there with I.D. Not all banks got up to $1k it may even be much lower.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com