Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anyone go to goodguys?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone go to goodguys?
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did anyone see the mobile dyno, especially when the notchback with the 408w got on it. super badass, I told the owner to register on here hopefully he does and posts his dyno #'s.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there with the rest of Ca-Mustangs. That was my old buddy from HS' 408 coupe. He blew a radiator and a heater hose on the dyno, so he didn't get to finish. I think he's selling the coupe as well.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
did anyone see the mobile dyno, especially when the notchback with the 408w got on it. super badass, I told the owner to register on here hopefully he does and posts his dyno #'s.

Wish i would of gone! What kind of dyno was it last time i was the one were u gotta take ur wheels of and they mount it to ur axles. .

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i seen that car and talked to that dude he was cool and all i think hes sellin it for 7500 and its a ex 2.3 with all 4cyl up front and v8 rear but over all nice coupe [patriot]

by the way anyone know what numbers did the white nova throw down on the dyno shit sounded good [worship]

[ June 01, 2008, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: gercolla1 ]

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw the dyno but missed the notch [Frown] There weren't a lot of Foxbody's there. We only counted four (not including the for sale section).

There were lots of other nice cars there [patriot]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com