Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » why i want to sell the boat

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: why i want to sell the boat
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well my saturday plans are open, I have a full tank of gas in the 4runner, an just above 3/4 tank in the boat. An the shitty part is. We have no one to go with. yes we the four of us in our family can go, but it more fun with others too. my kids are too young to hold the flag. its hard to launch the boat with the kids in the boat while me wife docks it. So for the four of us ya we can have fun when were out there. but its just a ruff start. I need to make some friends. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds tough, guess you'll have to just pass that boat my way. [Wink]

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my uncle has the same problem. he has a supreme ski boat as well. 3 little kids, wife, and him doing all the work [Big Grin] . he's always trying to get me and my brother to go along to do a little wakeboarding, but we're always busy with our thing.
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
take me and a friend teach us to wake board..well help and pitch in and everyone have a good time [Wink]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why Im happy I only spent 10k on my boat,Id be pissed if I had 50k sitting there.

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel ya.....i bring my boat up and i have 6 retarded friends with 12 hands..and all they can manage is to hold the boat.....i have to park the boat...run up to the tuck, back it down the launch ramp, run back to the boat, then drive the boat to the trailer..lol.. just venting..... one of these days i will hope one can figure it out...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man I'm off every two weeks like this weekend.

I got plenty of homies that would be willing to hang.

Lets set something up man.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
i feel ya.....i bring my boat up and i have 6 retarded friends with 12 hands..and all they can manage is to hold the boat.....i have to park the boat...run up to the tuck, back it down the launch ramp, run back to the boat, then drive the boat to the trailer..lol.. just venting..... one of these days i will hope one can figure it out...

Wow. I've got one friend that drives my boat more than I do. I go and get the truck since he can't back a trailer up, and he drives the boat onto the trailer. Sounds like you guys need some new friends. [Big Grin]

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I taught my wife to drive the boat. When we launch she and our kids get in the boat, I back in to launch them, she cruises up to pick me up and off we go. For getting the boat she drops be at the dock, I back in and she picks me up. We're in/out in well under a minute. [Cool]
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red C5:
I taught my wife to drive the boat. When we launch she and our kids get in the boat, I back in to launch them, she cruises up to pick me up and off we go. For getting the boat she drops be at the dock, I back in and she picks me up. We're in/out in well under a minute. [Cool]

ya thats basically how we do it but big weekends or tight spots she's not to comfortable around other boats yet.. so right now we got it down to i back boat in launch tie up an she'll take truck/trailer an park in B.F.E. an at end of day they pull straight in an drop me off an back out untill i come down the ramp.
on another note, we took the boat out yesterday had some fun just cruising around the DELTA. made it over by lost aile. a few boats over there. mainl just wanted to get it out an clean out the motor some. had some fun.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give it to me im at the lake just about every day off.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
give it to me im at the lake just about every day off.

sure thing if a letter of release is in the mail from my loan company. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com