Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video of my 03 GT project

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Video of my 03 GT project
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i don't post on here to much I thought I better start LOL. I drive a 2003 GT procharged nothing big right now just waiting for the motor to POP!!! And will be going with a 900 MMR. In till that happens I have been focusing on the Drive Tran and suspension. I went to the dyno with the car but the clutch gave out on top end. When I got back I took it to the track and with the bad clutch and was able to get a 12.6 @ 112 1.9 60FT in Redding with BFG DR. so this last month or two I have been buying all my parts.

8.8 squared and welded housing
Eaton 8.8 Posi Diff.
31 spline Moser axels
373 gears
Mac Girdle
MMR Rear Coilover kit
Pro stars all the way around
275 50 15 MT DR.
DFX Clutch
Fidanza Alum. flywheel
firo micro click adjuster
firo quick release quad.

Im going for low 12's

here is a video of my car on the dyno and at the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5v-QXfEZJ0

[ May 28, 2008, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: procharger98 ]

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice my car should run about the same numbers.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ugotsmoked:
nice my car should run about the same numbers.

ya you made some good power for only 7psi.
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car man
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

quote:
Originally posted by 93 CHP:
nice car man

thanks man

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com