Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New pics...Blown 88 Fox/ 03 Mach/ 03 Cobra (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New pics...Blown 88 Fox/ 03 Mach/ 03 Cobra
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by Pepsi50:
Aye Epik that Mach is killin 'em. Just looks right with them FRs. U got any of em mix tapes left bruh? Ima bout to hop on a copy pm me.

Thanks bro.... I still have some mixtapes left if u want 1...I will shoot u a pm...

Thanks for all the compliments yall, I am by no means a photographer, but i am always down to shoot pics of nice cars so PM me if anyone needs help....

Moses, I cant wait to see the fox in its new sonic blue paint. U have any plans for wheels???

yea its either going to be chrome saleen wheels or the cobra 10th anniversary wheels, i just need to get the money together for the 5 lug conversion and wheels. which will be in about 2 months, but for now im just going to get some 4 lug cobras and get rid of the ugly ten holes..... btw your car is looking good like always [patriot] ....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys take some pride in your cars! I like that.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

Thanks Luke... I take alot of pride in my Mach & 95, even if they arent the fastest. Yeah, if I could do it all over again, I probably shouldve bought a Termi, but I love my Mach & wouldnt trade it for anything. If u ever see me out, u will never catch my cars lookin dirty, hell, I carry quick detailer spray, microfiber towels, & a car duster in my trunk LOL!!!

I have alot of buddies that have 03-04 Cobra's that are pretty fast, & everytime I see there cars, they are filthy ( besides Matt) My other buddy has a nice 04 GTO & i think he's washed it once in the 8-9 months he has owned it, & he was the same way with his old Mach 1... It makes me sick that they have such sick cars & they dont take pride in them....Me & Matt always keep our cars crispy!!!

[ May 13, 2008, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear you.

My car is going into the paint shop in the next couple weeks and after that I am ready to cruise this thing just in time for summer

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I hear you.

My car is going into the paint shop in the next couple weeks and after that I am ready to cruise this thing just in time for summer

Sick...Let me know when your ready & I will be there...

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 302oons:
that foxbody is shittin all over the other ones.

Shittin all over what??? His Fox is sick as hell, but what are u saying the Mach & Cobra are trash???
LOL, don't even trip bro, we know whats up.

Thanks for all the props guys. Hey Luke, whenever you get your moldings done, make sure you hit me and Epik up about cruising out. Maybe you could roll out to Sac sometime for one of our get togethers also [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what i meant is they are all nice but the foxbody is by far the cleanest one due to the age of the vehicle and its condition.

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
what i meant is they are all nice but the foxbody is by far the cleanest one due to the age of the vehicle and its condition.

Thats better...He had to put 8 long years of hard work into it to make it that nice though....

--------------------

30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i believe it. cant find foxbodys out here that clean these days. everyone buys em to just do donuts and ends up crashing cause they have no handles

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Thanks Luke... I take alot of pride in my Mach & 95, even if they arent the fastest. Yeah, if I could do it all over again, I probably shouldve bought a Termi, but I love my Mach & wouldnt trade it for anything. If u ever see me out, u will never catch my cars lookin dirty, hell, I carry quick detailer spray, microfiber towels, & a car duster in my trunk LOL!!!

Story of my life, never the fastest but I still try to take care of my old paint. Detailer, towels, spray bottle of water, and tire shine always inside the coupe.

Epik on another note, very nice pictures!! [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
quote:

Story of my life, never the fastest but I still try to take care of my old paint. Detailer, towels, spray bottle of water, and tire shine always inside the coupe.

Thanks bro...Your pics always come out nice, what camera are u using???

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
quote:

Shittin all over what??? His Fox is sick as hell, but what are u saying the Mach & Cobra are trash???

Thanks for all the props guys. Hey Luke, whenever you get your moldings done, make sure you hit me and Epik up about cruising out. Maybe you could roll out to Sac sometime for one of our get togethers also [patriot]

You got it man! I will let you guys know as soon as its ready. Hopefully Epik will bring that Nikon and I can finally get some good shots of the 93 [Wink]

[ May 13, 2008, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
quote:

You got it man! I will let you guys know as soon as its ready. Hopefully Epik will bring that Nikon and I can finally get some good shots of the 93 [Wink]
Most definitely ,u got it.... Do u still have the BBS's on the coupe?

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Epik, I would not have it any other way.

Here is a pic taken very recently:

18x8.5/18x10
245-40-18/285-35-18

-

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

18x8.5/18x10
245-40-18/285-35-18

-

[worship] [worship] Very clean & tasteful....It looks perfect!!!

[ May 13, 2008, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Thanks Epik,

It actually hadn't been washed in over a year during the time I did the K-member, A-arms, coilovers, etc etc etc + bought a house.

Finally almost ready to start playing with it again.

-

-

-

-

[ May 13, 2008, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Thanks Epik,

It actually hadn't been washed in over a year during the time I did the K-member, A-arms, coilovers, etc etc etc + bought a house.

Finally almost ready to start playing with it again.

-

-

-

-

Thats a bad@$$ setup right there...I cant wait to get the k member & tq arm installed on the Mach...Wish i could get a nice fox coupe though...

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dmn matt, Traction issues? Street tires suck.

Lookin good guys! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

The Griggs K and A-arm setup with the 350# coilovers completely transformed the car. A lot more confidence heading into the turns.

The TA will make the biggest difference of any single suspension component you can add to that mach. You won't recognize your car...

[ May 13, 2008, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LUKE THANKS!!! now i have to go get some new pants and boxers [Mad] ....lol [Razz]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
The Griggs K and A-arm setup with the 350# coilovers completely transformed the car. A lot more confidence heading into the turns.

The TA will make the biggest difference of any single suspension component you can add to that mach. You won't recognize your car...

I cant wait
[Big Grin]

--------------------

92highway
¯
Member # 6542

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92highway  Ford pictures for 92highway    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

18x8.5/18x10
245-40-18/285-35-18

-

Sweet ride [worship] [worship] I saw this coupe a few months ago at richmond costco very clean on those bbs stagered wheels

--------------------
!MUSCLE TOYZ!
92highway
64 Mustang (for sale)
93 svt Cobra (for sale)
96Mystic#1043(sold)
73Maverick(project)

Posts: 805 | From: Bay Area/ Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Yup, that was me... I was daily driving it for 1 month when I sold my 94GT before finding my pickup to daily drive. That was a stressful month, lol

--------------------
Stangless

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
quote:

Thanks bro...Your pics always come out nice, what camera are u using???
Thanks [Smile] Believe it or not most of the shots were with a Kodak easyshare camera with manual settings. Some were with a D80 SLR I used to have. I actually have some new pictures, that I will be posting up soon. [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com