Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tax refund (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: tax refund
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
I think the most you could get was 1600 depending on how you filed...I'm married with two dependants, filed joint and got 1097.00 don't know how they got that figure though. I may be because of our income??

if its the stimulus package the most u can get is 1800 regardless of how many children.

my return was a gift to my mother for mothers day..although its not nearly as much as i wanted(1900) due to selling too many shares it makes a difference.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
quote:
I think the most you could get was 1600 depending on how you filed...I'm married with two dependants, filed joint and got 1097.00 don't know how they got that figure though. I may be because of our income??

if its the stimulus package the most u can get is 1800 regardless of how many children.

my return was a gift to my mother for mothers day..although its not nearly as much as i wanted(1900) due to selling too many shares it makes a difference.

Yeah it was the stimulus package...I was figuring it was going to be a round number...not 1097.00

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah it was the stimulus package...I was figuring it was going to be a round number...not 1097.00
It is supposed to be a round number. $600 for individuals and $1200 per married couple, plus $300 per dependent. There are some phase out provisions that are based upon income. They start at $75K individual and $150K for couples, I believe.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
The federal government is sending each and everyone of us a $600 rebate

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China

If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs

If we purchase a computer it will go to India

If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras ,
and Guatemala

If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan

If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan ...

and none of it will help the American economy.

The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy sex,
weed, beer, and tattoos, since these are the only products still
produced in the USA .

Thank you for your help & please support the US !!! [patriot]

the sad thing is you are correct. The money from our same lovely Gov who gave us NAFTA. that killed all the American manufacutring jobs

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mine was spent before i even got it.property tax aint no joke [Eek!]

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i haven't gotten mine yet [Frown] I could buy another gun or maybe a metal detector to find a gold nugget [Smile] Maybe i'll just keep it and save it for the transmission for the FB.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
I bought a used wakeboard boat and used the rest for credit cards

What kind of baot?
Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad to see that you are paying off bills with your money smart guys. i was caught up on everything so into the savings it goes.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not too sure about this whole tax refund thing?? i had a relative do my taxes....was it something you had to file for on ur tax papers or does everyone get some kind of check??....no kids and i'm not married so i'm sure i would get the minimum amount anyway.
any anwsers would be cool...thanks

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89bluenotch:
not too sure about this whole tax refund thing?? i had a relative do my taxes....was it something you had to file for on ur tax papers or does everyone get some kind of check??....no kids and i'm not married so i'm sure i would get the minimum amount anyway.
any anwsers would be cool...thanks

It is the federal economic stimulus package... not really a tax refund, per se. As long as no one is claiming you as a dependent, you'll get $600 in your situation.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah not claimed by anyone!...atleast i'll be getting something back, i'm sure i'll spend it the way everyone else is! [Big Grin]
thanks iceman302

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

No problem.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is supposed to be a round number. $600 for individuals and $1200 per married couple, plus $300 per dependent. There are some phase out provisions that are based upon income. They start at $75K individual and $150K for couples, I believe.
Got my document explaining why it was an odd number today...we had 1200 for filing status plus 600 for two kids minus 5% for being over the 150k mark...equals 1097.00 :-(
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats totally suks..

man i didnt even hit 75k this year, single income at this house hold [Frown]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard its not "bonus.-.free" money its a draw off next years refund? So whatever next years refund nets you subtract the amount recieved. Anyone else heard this?.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think its counted towards income but not directly subtracted from any return you may receive.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Monte
¯
Member # 7536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte  Ford pictures for Monte    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how long until your federal income tax return comes in? i still haven't recieved mine but most people have?
Posts: 606 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com