Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mustangs Plus/Restomod Shop carshow 4/26/08...138 pics!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mustangs Plus/Restomod Shop carshow 4/26/08...138 pics!!!!
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Some of the cars you pictured weren't there when i was, i see some i would have liked to look more closely too. What day where you there?

Saturday afternoon....
i was there saturday morning.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was up there for a bit.....Some sic cars. I cannot wait until I get my hands on another old school. Cougar or Coupe.

Matter of fact I got my first ever sun burn.....wtf.

[ April 29, 2008, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Did anyone look at this Mustang closely? Anyone know why the front bumper is 2 inches too wide on both sides of the car? I never saw a Mustang with a bumper that wide before. Its like the wrong front bumper.

[ April 29, 2008, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 67-68 Shelbys did not have the same front end/nose as the regular Mustangs. They were fiberglass and stretched out further.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Hele On:
The 67-68 Shelbys did not have the same front end/nose as the regular Mustangs. They were fiberglass and stretched out further.

yeah i know that, but why a wider bumper? none of the other "Shelbys" at the show had this bumper.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

yeah i know that, but why a wider bumper? none of the other "Shelbys" at the show had this bumper.
That car is a clone so maybe that has something to do with it. Pretty nice car though.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 69grandecj:
quote:
quote:

That car is a clone so maybe that has something to do with it. Pretty nice car though.
yeah i figured it was cause it was "slightly" modified and you have to have huge balls to modify a Shelby [Eek!] but why make a clone and then put a weird front bumper on it that doesn't match a real shelby?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd guess it is just a poor reproduction bumper. It's best to rechrome an original if at all possible. Problem is it costs at least twice as much to rechrome one (usually more) than buying a reproduction.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

lwrs10
¯
Member # 7820

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lwrs10  Ford pictures for lwrs10    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
Another local
 -

lol I think my mom is in this pic.....where was this at???

--------------------
2003 Cobra....Not stock
1990 Hatch...DD
1979 Indy Pace car...F/S

Posts: 102 | From: Marysville | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lwrs10:
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
Another local
 -

lol I think my mom is in this pic.....where was this at???
LOL!!! It was @ Mustangs Plus in Stockton

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

-
What did everyone think of the blue "eleanor" clone in the background if this picture? lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -
What did everyone think of the blue "eleanor" clone in the background if this picture? lol

That thing was horrible, thats why I didnt take a pic of it...I didnt look too closely at it, but i remember the paint looking flat & the surface looking wavy, & the tires were too low profile for the wheels, not too mention it had the original shelby style wheels, & not the Halibrand style wheels....

That boss 302 was badass though.... [worship]

[ May 02, 2008, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here are some pics i took just a few.... man i didn't get to meet and one from cafords.. anyone see a skinny white guy in the rusty wallace/ miller lite shirt and hat? i was with a hugh ass black guy.

-

-

-

-

-

my friends car.
 -

-

my daughter looking away from me
 -

-

all in all a good show... needed more mustang 2's and 4 eyes. [patriot]

[ May 03, 2008, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
 -

That thing was horrible, thats why I didnt take a pic of it...I didnt look too closely at it, but i remember the paint looking flat & the surface looking wavy, & the tires were too low profile for the wheels, not too mention it had the original shelby style wheels, & not the Halibrand style wheels....

That boss 302 was badass though.... [worship]

LOL yeah, when i saw that i was like WTF!? i looked at it and they didn't even sanding the bondo they added, they didn't sand the fiberglass too they just painted it with shitty paint, maybe even a roller and didn't color sand it. I don't understand why spend all that money on Shelby equipment and Eleanor stuff to make a piece of shit?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey, I was there, the one in the blue ford racing shirt on the upper left hand corner in the picture with my friends and fam, we were that whole group up there.
+1 about that funky eleanor clone lol.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey were is there shop?

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
hey were is there shop?

Wilson Way in Stockton.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com