Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lawrence and el camino tonite, can you say regulated. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: lawrence and el camino tonite, can you say regulated.
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit got crazy out there ,this sucks this a chill ass spot

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
shit got crazy out there ,this sucks this a chill ass spot

Not anymore it sounds like.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man it sure would be nice if we lived in a free country were we had the right to meet with friends if we wanted. [Roll Eyes]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
man it sure would be nice if we lived in a free country were we had the right to meet with friends if we wanted. [Roll Eyes]

or own any gun we wanted as long as we're law abidding citizens.
Soon we'll all be wearing the same clothing driving the same cars. [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are all the PRO-POLICE members now?

[Big Grin]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i knew this was going to happen ive seen like 3 fights there, lots of gang or wannabe's out there. It started getting stupid. Kinda good this happened i guess. it was always good turnouts, fun too

[ April 01, 2008, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So where is the new spots going to be now, [Big Grin]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
porchstang
¯
Member # 7937

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for porchstang  Ford pictures for porchstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have no clue where you guys are talking about but you do have to remember that if it is private property then you have no right to be on it and if people are doing stupid things then yes the police have the right to be there and enforce the law. As for heli and loads of officers it sounds like they were after a peticular group of people not everyone that was there but a peticular group. You also have to remember that there my have been some undercover cops with you guys before and have been setting this whole thing up from the begging. If people are getting stupid out at a hang out spot then it is obviously time to move the spot. Police catch on very quick when people start doing stupid things guys.
Posts: 114 | From: Bakersfield | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before i say anything let me just get it out that i am not a cop-basher or anything like that and i have family in law-enforcement, but that night seemed like a total waste of police work, they had two helicopters and what seemed like many different agencies out there at once, i mean if people were actually racing its a different story but that spot was more of a hang out spot and it seems like there are less and less spots for us to meet up, i mean with all the money spent that night paying all the officers and what not wouldn't it be a better idea to build a closer track to us? I for one, and a lot of my friends would keep it off the streets if only we had a place to go that is less then 30 mins away.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Cobra put down 505 to the wheels in completely smog legal trim!

But that doesn't stop a cop that doesn't know shit about cars. they'll ref you cuz they have issues with you having a nicer car than them.

pigs.

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ohh shit i see it was built by A.E.D , i wanna get my car done from them in the future hopefully.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by porchstang:
I have no clue where you guys are talking about but you do have to remember that if it is private property then you have no right to be on it and if people are doing stupid things then yes the police have the right to be there and enforce the law. As for heli and loads of officers it sounds like they were after a peticular group of people not everyone that was there but a peticular group. You also have to remember that there my have been some undercover cops with you guys before and have been setting this whole thing up from the begging. If people are getting stupid out at a hang out spot then it is obviously time to move the spot. Police catch on very quick when people start doing stupid things guys.

That particular group would be the entire car scene that showed up there.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
My Cobra put down 505 to the wheels in completely smog legal trim!

But that doesn't stop a cop that doesn't know shit about cars. they'll ref you cuz they have issues with you having a nicer car than them.

pigs.

lol I can 100% garuntee you it was not. Post your combo again and you will see. I am sure it can be made to look smogable [Wink] my 331 passed also..powerPies,biggerthan stock injectores are not legal....custom tunes or chips. I just rechecked your post would you like a list.....ya see

[ April 02, 2008, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where was this place? Was this on El Camino or was this on Lawrence Expwy? I live down the street in Sunnyvale but have no idea where this all happened? Thanks for the info.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Where was this place? Was this on El Camino or was this on Lawrence Expwy? I live down the street in Sunnyvale but have no idea where this all happened? Thanks for the info.

it went down at the starbucks by the biglots!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:

it went down fuckin everywhere within like a 600ft radius [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
i knew this was going to happen ive seen like 3 fights there, lots of gang or wannabe's out there. It started getting stupid. Kinda good this happened i guess. it was always good turnouts, fun too

Yeah I agree. I hadn't been there in months and Im sure it hasn't changed. If people were kewl then I'm sure it wouldnt be an issue. But fights, sideshow shit, booze and 100 different stereos going as loud as can be I'm sure had EVERYTHING to do with it.

WAY BACK in the day shit was kewl and as long as it didn't get out of hand cops would just look the other way in fact most of the time thy just kicked back drinking coffee and didn't bother anyone....

I'm sure it was time. I'm suprised it lasted the years it did!

[ April 02, 2008, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:

it went down fuckin everywhere within like a 600ft radius [Embarrassed]
More than that. I saw cars up and down Lawrence and The Elco on both sides pulled over.
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I am sure glad I didn't go, even after Willie asked me to roll out with him... I was gonna bring the 93 though, and its all stock, so they could have eaten my ass with a spoon. I fucken hate cops. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Before i say anything let me just get it out that i am not a cop-basher or anything like that and i have family in law-enforcement, but that night seemed like a total waste of police work, they had two helicopters and what seemed like many different agencies out there at once, i mean if people were actually racing its a different story but that spot was more of a hang out spot and it seems like there are less and less spots for us to meet up, i mean with all the money spent that night paying all the officers and what not wouldn't it be a better idea to build a closer track to us? I for one, and a lot of my friends would keep it off the streets if only we had a place to go that is less then 30 mins away.

looks like fast and the furious had a bigger impact then i thought.not only for ricers, but along with the busting of racers.helicopters,cops everywhere, all we need now is all the hot bitches at the meets! thats what pissed me off about that movie, they always had hot girls wearing close to nothing,flaging races and everything.we have dudes drinking 40rtys talkin bout "ima write a new hyphy song and shit mothafucka""mothafucka,i hella got new big ass rims bitch""my shit slap hard, listen to the 6x9's crackling hella sick!" ..Pure homo..sorry back to topic...fuckin shit,they busted starbucks!
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STROKD:
Damn, I am sure glad I didn't go, even after Willie asked me to roll out with him... I was gonna bring the 93 though, and its all stock, so they could have eaten my ass with a spoon. I fucken hate cops. [Roll Eyes]

well, at least u checked it out once. it gave me somethin to do. now wtf am i gonna do sunday nights? [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

ya i gave the cops a spoon full. [Razz] [dance]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

650rcode
¯
Member # 7487

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 650rcode  Ford pictures for 650rcode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
was that u in the white mach?

yea that was me, how come? i looked for you at the cruise today but didn't see you
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by EMP Mach:
quote:
was that u in the white mach?

yea that was me, how come? i looked for you at the cruise today but didn't see you
car sounded good, what u got? and i saw u on 101 i passed u up, i was tryin to cut. and i seen u get off somewhere as i passed u.

ya i was there, but i got lost so i didnt get to really cruise with everyone.

[ April 07, 2008, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: F8LSN8K ]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com