Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Baltimore Cop vs. Skateboarder (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Baltimore Cop vs. Skateboarder
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:
Punk police! They act like their sh*t dont stink just because they have a badge.

100% correct...hope he is fired.....i wonder why his fat ass dint try that with a grown ass man
Damn ya'll hella disgruntled, there are bad apples in every bunch and this definately is one of the bads. But to say all police suck is kinda wrong. Shit I am black and I dont hate police as much as some of ya'll do.
You're black??? Damn dude I thought you were white this whole time. lol
Figured out I am black now I am on your PM ignore list...lmao.
I didn't even know there is an ignore list option????? Shit I could have used that when I first got on here and was getting all kinds of messages from peeps that wanted to beat me up lol. No man you wouldn't be on it and I don't think anyone is on it since I didn't even know it existed.

BTW, I'm also black.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
While I am sure the kid was a punk, it does not warrent the officers actions. As a police officer you are supposed to be the good example in all situations. He definately lost his cool and acted like a total idiot. He didnt even have a legal right to take the skateboard. I expect punk kids to act like punk kids, and get what they deserve. But that officer "demanded respect" but didnt act like a person who really deserved it.

+1 , i fill the same way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUpa0OwlyU&feature=related

[ February 14, 2008, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Sk8OnGlass ]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check it out . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTos7N4gSM&feature=related

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
Ya what you said, F#$K the police I cant stand them, making $130k a year doin whatever they want to do. He probly got beat up at school and thats why hes messin with this 20 pound little kid. If I was there I would of Fu**ed him up, try that sh*t with me. I hate the cops, never doing anything, should have caught the guy that just killed 5 people and robbed the store where was he at when that happened.

cops make like 50K-70K max (I could be wrong) but 130K No WAY! Trust me if they made that much I would sign up TOMORROW!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's hayward or newark that makes around 110k
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oakland cops only make like 68k or somethin I think that is high for Alameda COunty
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]cops make like 50K-70K max (I could be wrong) but 130K No WAY! Trust me if they made that much I would sign up TOMORROW! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Most start on average around 70k plus overtime which is a given. A couple years in they are making over a 100k. Not bad money at all.

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
id like to see a cop in richmond act like that...lol

Why? Cause Richmond is so hard?
all i know is shit goes down in richmond...not sure if u know that. seems like someone gets blasted everyweek...its on the news all the time.

yeah i give props to cops that put their life on the line for their high paid jobs... but thats the risk u take...

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow!!!

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the cop told the kid to shut the hell up then he should have shut the hell up. None of the other kids said a word. Just this little punk. Shut the hell up means not a peep not a sound. It doesn't mean "dude" or "what did I do" or "I'm gonna tell my mom" or any mumbling. It means shut the hell up. Kids these days get away with too much and they need to learn respect and discipline. The kid got what he deserved. Little smart ass punk.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hes probably pissed from driving that patrol car

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com