Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Baltimore Cop vs. Skateboarder (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Baltimore Cop vs. Skateboarder
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng

Sterling Clifford, a spokesman for the Baltimore Police Department and the mayor's office, said the incident involving Officer Salvatore Rivieri, a 17-year veteran, is the subject of an internal affairs investigation.

The video, apparently shot last summer, shows Rivieri putting the youth, 14-year-old Eric Bush, into a headlock and pushing him to the ground.

The boy said he did not hear an order that the officer had given him about skateboarding at the Harbor.

Rivieri repeatedly got upset at being called "dude" in the video. "I'm not 'man.' I'm not 'dude,' I am Officer Rivieri," he told the teen. "The sooner you learn that, the longer you are going to live in this world. Because you go around doing this kind of stuff and somebody is going to kill you."

Rivieri told The Sun on Sunday that he did not know that the incident had been recorded or posted on the Internet. He acknowledged having encounters with skateboarders at the Inner Harbor, where skateboarding is banned, last summer, and told a reporter that he would watch the video on YouTube.

After he was suspended Monday, Rivieri said he had no comment.

Paul Blair, head of the police union, had not seen the video but he warns that videos show only part of a story.

The video came to the attention of police after a Sun reporter e-mailed the 3 1/2 minute link to the police Sunday morning.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/02/12/deeson.fl.disabled.man.dumped.wtsp?iref=mpvideosview

Another horrible video, [BS flag] making peace officers look bad [Embarrassed]

[ February 13, 2008, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol....@

"A dude is someone that works on a ranch"

There may be a underlying problem here. Maybe the kid is a constant ass and has been told several times to stop skating around there. I cant say I agree with the cop, I would be heated if a cop manhandles my son like that for no reason. I think the cop will be fired IMO and justly so.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cops a dick.....the kinda cop that gets killed while on or off patrol...my opinion the cop had a bad day and took it out on a lil ass kid whata fucking dumb ass no wonder why he is driver a county hospital patrol cart lol
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Finally! Damn kid needs to learn when to shut the hell up. Little smart ass punk got what he deserved.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oooohhhhhhh.......
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Punk police! They act like their sh*t dont stink just because they have a badge.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Finally! Damn kid needs to learn when to shut the hell up. Little smart ass punk got what he deserved.

Cuntcur.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm kinda tired of little punk kids these days smarting off and thinking they can get away with everything. That kid needs someone like gunnery sergeant Hartman to fuck him up.

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"DUDE" Where's my skateboard!" coming this summer! lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm embarrassed by the officers attitude. At the same time, kids in general are assholes. Disrespectful little fucks. No respect for any authority, Police or not.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:
Punk police! They act like their sh*t dont stink just because they have a badge.

100% correct...hope he is fired.....i wonder why his fat ass dint try that with a grown ass man
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:

100% correct...hope he is fired.....i wonder why his fat ass dint try that with a grown ass man
Damn ya'll hella disgruntled, there are bad apples in every bunch and this definately is one of the bads. But to say all police suck is kinda wrong. Shit I am black and I dont hate police as much as some of ya'll do.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Damn ya'll hella disgruntled, there are bad apples in every bunch and this definately is one of the bads. But to say all police suck is kinda wrong. Shit I am black and I dont hate police as much as some of ya'll do.
most cops are good ppl...but this one in particular is horrible......oh and lmfao can i quote you nate"shit i am black and i dont hate police as much as some of yall do" hahahaha that was great
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

You're black??? Damn dude I thought you were white this whole time. lol

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

haha technically hes white(albino) j/k i think
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya what you said, F#$K the police I cant stand them, making $130k a year doin whatever they want to do. He probly got beat up at school and thats why hes messin with this 20 pound little kid. If I was there I would of Fu**ed him up, try that sh*t with me. I hate the cops, never doing anything, should have caught the guy that just killed 5 people and robbed the store where was he at when that happened.
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
Ya what you said, F#$K the police I cant stand them, making $130k a year doin whatever they want to do. He probly got beat up at school and thats why hes messin with this 20 pound little kid. If I was there I would of Fu**ed him up, try that sh*t with me. I hate the cops, never doing anything, should have caught the guy that just killed 5 people and robbed the store where was he at when that happened.

LOL! stupid cops!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:

No you wouldn't have. You probably would've gotten "tuned up" yourself. I suspect you're the type that says, "Yes sir" or "No sir" when police show up, then talk about how you would've fucked them up as soon as they leave.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
little dude got punked
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude... DONT CALL ME DUDE....dude ...DONT CALL ME DUDE. ..shit i remember when i was 16 and 17 years old skating at the highschool by my house. Fat ass security used to come and try to talk shit to us and he would just chase us around the skool while we talked shit to him. those were the good o' days. i think we used to call him officer twinkie haha

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id like to see a cop in richmond act like that...lol
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While I am sure the kid was a punk, it does not warrent the officers actions. As a police officer you are supposed to be the good example in all situations. He definately lost his cool and acted like a total idiot. He didnt even have a legal right to take the skateboard. I expect punk kids to act like punk kids, and get what they deserve. But that officer "demanded respect" but didnt act like a person who really deserved it.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm kinda tired of little punk kids these days smarting off and thinking they can get away with everything. That kid needs someone like gunnery sergeant Hartman to fuck him up.

ROFL you are the biggest smart ass punk on the web...are you kidding lol

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Figured out I am black now I am on your PM ignore list...lmao.
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
id like to see a cop in richmond act like that...lol

Why? Cause Richmond is so hard?

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com