Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lets do this again!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lets do this again!!!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So was I! LOL I thought you would have read between the lines.

Hey, but I did bang out a set of 35 pull ups today!!! I'd like to see cafords peeps try that!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i can only do 5 lol....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only 5??? LMFAO WTF! Well I guess its better than most people on cafords. Peeps like 2stanks couldn't even do 1.

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i know but i can do 60+ push ups [Cool] ...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

How much do you weigh? I can do a lot of push ups, pull ups and bar dips because I'm light.

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

im 205-210lbs bench 265, squat [Confused] lol dont know bad knee... im also 5'8 [Wink] .. i like drinking pina coladas and dancing in the rain...lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Dinner Saturday night?

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

LMFAO!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I did bang out a set of 35 pull ups today!!! I'd like to see cafords peeps try that!!!

Shit, 35 pull ups isn't hard when you only weigh 90lbs. Try it with 4 midgets holding on to your legs ans see how far you get. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FAST93
¯
Member # 6722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FAST93  Ford pictures for FAST93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way N8 if you want to get some nice stereo work done you can try and talk to Kirk Deyoung behind tyre tred on mission in hayward he gotta be one of the best i have seen does all kinds of work.... gotta agree with cummins you break your back and nobody wants to pay for good work.... i went to school DEI (SNAKE PIT) for stereo and fab and i wont do it either.... but yea kirk does good work.... XAX4U.COM check it out
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Shit man check out out how tone and ripped my back is and look at the size of my wingspan. There's no reason why shouldn't be able to do 35 pull ups. With 4 midgets I could probably still do 20. And I did them after doing biceps first!

-

--------------------

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
No problem N8 lemme know if he needs any pointers or anything.

Oh and I went to Nextgen and talk to my bud Dan Cach. You know, the skinny blonde guy that works there and kinda looks like me but has blonde hair. Anyway he said that you were a cool dude and that this is probably just a misunderstanding. He actually thinks you and I would get along but that I'd pick up way more chicks than you. Doesn't surprise me one bit though!!!!

Haha what the fvck? Daniel's not skinny.

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com