Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GOT JACKED? (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GOT JACKED?
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kind of inclined to believe his story, just for the simple fact I've been harrassed by San Ramon police before in the past. Numerous times. First time when I was going to club access in my freshly detailed 01 cobra and got stopped, searched, car searched, and beat taken out because I made an illegal u-turn in a turn only lane. Anyone could have made that mistake. And a few times at central park playing basketball, They'll just park behind cars and run plates. Only on the basketball side of the park though.

Thirdlife, I agree with you when you say some people on here act like the cops. I've been through it already. trust me. But, this site is entertaining most of the time and believe it or not, there's alot of cool people on here.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
is what probably happened
Someone broke iOriginally posted by 532Fastback:
This nto his car trying to steal it and before they could the cops started driving through the parking lot so they ran, the cops found his door open and everything inside messed up. They look for the vin thinking it was a stolen car that someone dropped off. They don't find it so they get a little suspicious. They run the plates and go inside the hotel and ask for whatever his name. Whatever his name gets pissed for being woken up at 3am by cops, doesn't listen to what the officers first say or give them respect and the officers give the same respect back to him.

--------------------
FoMoCo

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is ridiculous if someone tried to steal the car why hassle ME! if someone tried to steal my car id be the victim not the criminal and if that was the case they would have told me so! i wasnt dissrespectful i actually was scared! the police are trained to know things like how to recognize if a car was stolen.so trusting the officers judgement i started thinking like what if my car is hot and had a number job and all kinds of stuff! ive been putting money in the car since i bought it..now id be outta money,time,and i knew id get locked up and worst of all my car would be gone! i was being cool as possible. so when the chp officer arrived and said it was cool i was relived and the i got mad ass hell and thats why i didnt think to get their badge numbers. really to be honest i didnt know the chp dealt with vin numbers or anything of the sort but plain as day the chp officer was cool and was like heres your replacement vin.... IN THE DRIVER SIDE DOOR JAM!!! now im mad cause i thought the cops should have knew where to look. but instead they were saying stuff like "tell me whats up with this car"

--------------------
FoMoCo

bigscoop50
¯
Member # 7618

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigscoop50  Ford pictures for bigscoop50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by DTS CREW:
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

you get the sub frame connectors from force fed.
they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

haha best line of read in a while lol [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Big Grin]
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hidnnos said it perfectly, the bay is so dam getto everyone walking around Hyphy and shit, Im sick of seeing these dumb asses driving their dumb ass cars, gold teeth. ugly ass clothes thinkin thier the shit making $200 a week. Leave it in oakland, stay in Oakland.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
Hidnnos said it perfectly, the bay is so dam getto everyone walking around Hyphy and shit, Im sick of seeing these dumb asses driving their dumb ass cars, gold teeth. ugly ass clothes thinkin thier the shit making $200 a week. Leave it in oakland, stay in Oakland.

((((what the hell)))) if you feel like that remove yourself from the getto especially if you make more than "200 a week" im from oakland and i am not racist! at all to each their own. asians like their imports and its cool.i grew up in a nice neghborhood and i grew up around all races. who says white guys driving jeeps are cool? or driving mazda miatas? dont live your life in a bubble if a black guy did something to you wrong dont take it out on the whole race! the first guy that bullied me was white and i was like 9 years old i see him now when i visit my mom and he still lives at home with his parents so i get the funnyest revenge ever. i think you are getto for posting that bull s#it for everyone to see. i have done bad things and paid the consequenses for it now i do good thing and im awarded for it and it feels good to know when i pull into my drive way after 8 long hours at work i have the same if not better shit than my neghbors! and im from OAKLAND i have 2 scrapers ...2000 buick park ave on 22s ,1994 cuttlass supreme convertable on 22s,1972 caprice on 24s,89 notch on 20 inch cobras,86 gt on chrome ponys i pay my mortgage and i work at the port of oakland.......

[ January 17, 2008, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd life, don't get too riled. There are some racist and ignorant folks on this board. Just let it go, you wont change their mind. And there are some people who aren't racist but make really ignorant generalized posts that make them seem so. But aren't sharp enough to realize it. but I would say 88.26% of the people on this board are aaight folks. I have met quite a few. And what gives the Hyphy movement a black eye is when it reaches the burbs and you have privileged kids trying to live "the life". Then thats when all the gross generalizations happen. Anyone who is really familiar with the town will not make a general statement like that. So I chalk it up to ignorance and being a bubble boy.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

WOW, I didn't say anything like that [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

WOW, I didn't say anything like that [Eek!]
hahaha....I thought just that. I had to read back to see if I missed a post.
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trust me I have moved out of the area and its not the race its the lifestyle. Read dont pull that race shit with me, has nothing to do with that, if you think all this shit started anywhere different than right here in the BAY, you need to wake up and smell whats around you, look at the news, KTVU.com youll see it everyday. I dont give a shit what you own, its how you act that matters if you can understand that, then this conversation is over. If you exept the shit, it will go on everyday and will never change.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Read your post again....You made a gross generalization that can be easily taken out of context (not to mention threw Don in the mix...lol). For the record I am not a fan of the hyphy movement, but I am a little older and removed form the youngsters. But I know I wouldn't just throw a ignorant blanket statement out like that. And as I always say, no one had a problem with what Oakland was doing until Oakland started getting nationwide coverage and it ended up on America's porch. Everything they are rapping about has been going on for decades. Minus ghost riding the whip, that plain silly.

[ January 17, 2008, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Trust me I have moved out of the area and its not the race its the lifestyle. Read dont pull that race shit with me, has nothing to do with that, if you think all this shit started anywhere different than right here in the BAY, you need to wake up and smell whats around you, look at the news, KTVU.com youll see it everyday. I dont give a shit what you own, its how you act that matters if you can understand that, then this conversation is over. If you exept the shit, it will go on everyday and will never change.

you are so right! its a life style! how bout if i had a tick about dudes with tatoo sleeves, pircings, mohawk hair cuts,skateboarders,wall taggers....this is the land of the free and home of the brave! you have yourways of expressing yourself and they have thiers.like i said before i mingle with all races. i remember i was about 19 i went to a rave party with a friend of mines he is WHITE and the party was the most hyphyest shit i ever experianced! all the sideshow is a outside rave with cars..now dont get me wrong..like with anything thier are people who go to far!!! and to be real, i have to say this,its just fear of the unknown. people hate things they dont know shit about.and i put it out there about what i got not to impress you or any body on this site! i dont give a fuck what you think about shit!fuck your veiws and your opinions i still feel like you are ignorant for making that kinda post!the motive for saying what kind of cars i own is because you said something about driving their stupid cars.. and all the cars i see being driven in oakland are like the ones i own. if someone wants to gohst ride thier car that is their shit as long as they dont fuck with mines who cares! and judging what someone wears that is judgemental and racial!i could say some really silly things but i dont feel like that about any culture or lifestyles any way next year you should run for mayor and change oakland! i dont think alot of the things that go on are okay! i do hate the murdering,theft,and all of the crime that happens in oakland and or any where in the country.

[ January 17, 2008, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO at all the ignorant people on the form ahaha hyphy=crime hahahahahahah what the hell is that? wow thats all i got to say and yah ive had to deal with cops all the time that pull that "Youre asking for it driving a street racing car", then its funny when i tell them my sisters a cop and then they start to kiss my a##. 3rdlife i feel for you man its funny how if cops see a 5.0 they automatically assume it stolen or something, dont even pay attention to these narrow minded fools, ohh yah i guess im ghetto too cus i like hyphy music.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by DTS CREW:
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

you get the sub frame connectors from force fed.
they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

i didnt know what the hell you guys were talking about! untill i was at nextgen disscussing this topic with the mechanics who are also members of the site and are some of the best mechanics and coolest dudes ive met in a while we laugh and kick the bull whenever i come in there..i wont put their screen names out there but i showed them all of the s*it i was talking about we laughed some more.the i was informed about what happened at force fed hahahah thats hella funny too bad about the peoples cars that are there thats fu*cked up! my little brothers lexus sc400 was at a shop getting a new tranny and the dude went outta business he never showed up and never returned his calls! we cut the fence and got his car outta there! so it wasnt too bad,cause he didnt finish payin the dude so he got his rebuilt trans and labor for about 300 bucks! i never get that lucky

--------------------
FoMoCo

¯
Member # 1904

Im really not here to argue with you, I could care less what they did, I joined this site along time ago to talk about cars and all thats posted now of days is dumb shit. Lets really sit back and look at it all, everyone does dumb shit but some people have morals and values in life and most of the people im talking about dont. You make your bed just lie in it. Im done
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its funny how you joined the site for cars yet your commenting on a situation in which you were not even present and i guess if you drive a 5.0 youre making you own bed and laying in it? hahahahaha wow.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
LMAO at all the ignorant people on the form ahaha hyphy=crime hahahahahahah what the hell is that? wow thats all i got to say and yah ive had to deal with cops all the time that pull that "Youre asking for it driving a street racing car", then its funny when i tell them my sisters a cop and then they start to kiss my a##. 3rdlife i feel for you man its funny how if cops see a 5.0 they automatically assume it stolen or something, dont even pay attention to these narrow minded fools, ohh yah i guess im ghetto too cus i like hyphy music.

Ive been watchin this thread for a while. I think its more a sign of the times. I had a 89 5.0 for a long time and I was a little bit of a show off, didnt do anything TOO dumb but never got pulled over. I just bought a 86 5.0 and got pulled over a WEEK after buying it. Seems like cops are just outta control these days, i never got more than a look from cops in my 66. I almost feel uncomfortable drivin a 5.0 now and look over my shoulder ever once in a while for some reason. just my .02

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Im really not here to argue with you, I could care less what they did,( I joined this site along time ago to talk about cars) and all thats posted now of days is dumb shit. Lets really sit back and look at it all, everyone does dumb shit but some people have morals and values in life and most of the people im talking about dont. You make your bed just lie in it. Im done

OH NOW YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CARS! when i first put up that posting i was sharing i crazy moment i went threw with my coupe!! now the topic has changed to something different! i posted somthing for people to give me a lil feedback, or share with me some of their police encounters! then people started ASS-u-me.ig shit and changing up stuff.just dummasses,i am new to this site and i spoke to other members i know at my favorite shop and they even had to tell me that alot of dudes on here are faries! too bad that this is like this.cause i love mustangs...i love cars period. it would be great if some of these dudes changed there maxi pads! but you know a lot of these dudes will hide behind their computer and talk crazy to each other when we are supposed to all have one thing in common........MUSTANGS,MUSTANGS,MUSTANGS!

[ January 18, 2008, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
STOP YELLING OVER THE INTRAWEBZ!!!!11!!
85gtcarbro8du-up
¯
Member # 5169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85gtcarbro8du-up  Ford pictures for 85gtcarbro8du-up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think everyone needs to wipe the sand out of there vaginas!!

--------------------
weiand blown 302 with all the goodies

too many horses and ft lbs for a t-5. looks like rebuild or upgrade time

BlownNOSMustang
¯
Member # 158

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownNOSMustang  Ford pictures for BlownNOSMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First ther must be cause.(Did they Have Probible Cause?)
Next. Did you get the names of them. They need to Identify when asked. Was you VIN. OK?

Nexy you can sue the people involved, for harrasment, Then go to the city. If you win the first case. Then sue the city involved. ($$$). Your choice.

--------------------
1993 Hatch,363 CI,670 RWHP

Posts: 238 | From: Cow Town,USA. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
BlownNOSMustang
¯
Member # 158

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownNOSMustang  Ford pictures for BlownNOSMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, there must be cause.(Did they Have Probible Cause?)
Next. Did you get the names of them. They need to Identify when asked. Was you VIN. OK?

Nexy you can sue the people involved, for harrasment, Then go to the city. If you win the first case. Then sue the city involved. ($$$). Your choice.

--------------------
1993 Hatch,363 CI,670 RWHP

Posts: 238 | From: Cow Town,USA. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GET STUPID, GO DUMB, GHOST RIDE YOUR WHIP, SHAKE THEM DREADS
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
quote:

((((what the hell)))) if you feel like that remove yourself from the getto especially if you make more than "200 a week" im from oakland and i am not racist! at all to each their own. asians like their imports and its cool.i grew up in a nice neghborhood and i grew up around all races. who says white guys driving jeeps are cool? or driving mazda miatas? dont live your life in a bubble if a black guy did something to you wrong dont take it out on the whole race! the first guy that bullied me was white and i was like 9 years old i see him now when i visit my mom and he still lives at home with his parents so i get the funnyest revenge ever. i think you are getto for posting that bull s#it for everyone to see. i have done bad things and paid the consequenses for it now i do good thing and im awarded for it and it feels good to know when i pull into my drive way after 8 long hours at work i have the same if not better shit than my neghbors! and im from OAKLAND i have 2 scrapers ...2000 buick park ave on 22s ,1994 cuttlass supreme convertable on 22s,1972 caprice on 24s,89 notch on 20 inch cobras,86 gt on chrome ponys i pay my mortgage and i work at the port of oakland.......
THERE ARE SOME CLOSET RACISTS ON THIS SITE.
You aren't the first to get the good old cafords "go back to oakland" reply if you have rims larger than 18's on ANY car. You're automatically "hyphy" and from oakland. [Roll Eyes]
But hey.....35inch mud tires on a jeep is "fucking cool dude" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by STEED:
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
quote:

THERE ARE SOME CLOSET RACISTS ON THIS SITE.
You aren't the first to get the good old cafords "go back to oakland" reply if you have rims larger than 18's on ANY car. You're automatically "hyphy" and from oakland. [Roll Eyes]
But hey.....35inch mud tires on a jeep is "fucking cool dude" [Roll Eyes]

I'm racist and 35" tires on a jeep isn't cool. I have 42's and that's cool!!!

[ January 23, 2008, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com