Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sad Christmas For Me (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sad Christmas For Me
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG THAT IS HELLA BEYOND SAD IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY [Frown] KEEP US POSTED AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP OUT [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he needs stitches its best to do it ASAP, not when or after it starts to heal up. You also gotta worry about infections. I can't really see anything in the pics they are too small and blurry. Is that you in the 1st pic laying next to the dog?

If you do plan to take him to the vet I will pm you my phone number and you can call me from the vets office where I will pay by CC over the phone. Just ask for the handsome red head in case someone else answers my phone. Let me know cuz I'm busying running around during these holidays so I'm not on the computer as much as usual.

I'm still drinking egg nogg so I'm not quite myself.

[ December 26, 2007, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I will give you $50 towards the dog's medical bills if you take him to the vet.

+1... im an animal lover with my fair share of dogs and cats. If you go, ill match his $50 with $50 from myself. My girl says she'd throw $50 as well. [patriot]
+2

i got $20 for u moses if u go, u know i dont work either, but $20 bucks is $20 bucks, let me know homie [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think he got ran over from ur description and the pic......i think maybe he got out, and got jumped by a bigger dog and booked it back to his house to hide. [Confused]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll shoot you $20 too [patriot]
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I can do it over the phone to the vet I will put some money on it also. I know it gets expensive. My dog a few months ago got a foxtail in her eye. I was freaked out. Ended up costing me a grand for that. Then one of my other ones had some kind of infection and that ran me 600 dollars. Thats what I get for having 4 dogs. Pm me if you are taking him to the vet and we can work it out.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sorry about your dog.. all our animals are family to us.. its sad... but also call your local SPCA and tell them whats going on.. they might also be able to help out or point you in the right direction.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just so you know, the owner of the dog can get in a LOT of legal trouble if he is in that bad of shape and not taken care of. [Mad]

Just take him to the vet ASAP. Or call the SPCA and they will do it.

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give us an update! Did you take the dog to the vet? I'll sign up to help pay. PM me.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you need to reply to these people, these guys are tring to help you out for the sake of the dog, poor dog. You made it seem like the dog was alomst dead or somthing but looks like a scratch on the pics but you cant really tell cause of the shitty cell pic. You said he looked ok but lke you said, still check up on him at the vet

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't even know you, but I'll throw in $50 too. Please get him taken care of.

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn hella sad man, i hate when pets get hurt. last xmas(06) one of my cats got run over and killed and my last bday in july the other got run over and killed. really hurts inside when that stuff happens. hope you can take advantage of all the generosity on this board and get him fixed up

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

01droptop
¯
Member # 2900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01droptop  Ford pictures for 01droptop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a really awesome vet in los altos... Adobe animal hospital ... 396 1st St, Los Altos - (650) 948-9661. They are upscale and nice, but wayyyyy cheaper than most places in San Jo. And
they do great things for people who are strapped for cash but love their pets. Or you can get in touch with furry friends rescue (a pet adoption/placement group), they love helping people in need. But call up the Adobe place first, cuz thats where furry friends sends people. [Frown] Good luck!

--------------------
Went from Subaru, to Honda, to Mach1, to Honda, to 300ZX, to Mustang GT. Am I confused?
If you're looking for a new boat... I work for a dealer :)

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

moses! where u at foo?

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I called yesterday and all the pet places where closed. i called today and got a appointment for tomorrow... they said its 49 just to take look at him. The pet vet is called evergreens valley vet ( or something like that) its on the east side of san jose on capitol right before the 101. the appointment is for 530

he is doing alot better to day, but still has alittle trouble eating, and its a little hard for him to turn his head. but other than that he is doing alot better.

thanks guys. for those that do want to help, i am unsure how we are suppose to so this because i have never had somethig like this happen to me.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
I called yesterday and all the pet places where closed. i called today and got a appointment for tomorrow... they said its 49 just to take look at him. The pet vet is called evergreens valley vet ( or something like that) its on the east side of san jose on capitol right before the 101. the appointment is for 530

he is doing alot better to day, but still has alittle trouble eating, and its a little hard for him to turn his head. but other than that he is doing alot better.

thanks guys. for those that do want to help, i am unsure how we are suppose to so this because i have never had somethig like this happen to me.

that is right right near my house. they are very good there and will take care of u.

they diagnosed my dog there with stomach cancer, surgery was $4k and was only a small chance that he'd make it. didnt have the money, and died not to long after that, it's been like 2yrs or so and i havent cried since that day......

i'll meet u there and throw in those $20 foo

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks will... [patriot] ...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

how do the vets work? do they want a chunk up front? or they can do everything in payments?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny thing.... I tapped a vet from Adobe and also one from Evergreen!! hahahaahhaha. They could not resist my beaming red hair and my big python arms. Me and my dogs both got serviced!

Anyway, just go in there and when its payment time then call peeps up and have them kick down. This way we won't be funding your new motor build. hahahahahaah. The vets will allow you to make payments if you need to. But it seems like people here have you covered and then some. I'm sure he's going to need some medicine too.

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

thanks cummins and everyone else.... i guess what a couple people are doing is that when its time to pay i call them and they give what ever they feel like paying over the phone.... if you would like to do that shot me a pm with your number and i will call from the vet if needed... or how ever you guys want to do it... if you change your mind about helping its ok im not obligating you to help, it your choice. once again thanks [patriot]

[ December 27, 2007, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

You should tell us what time your appointment is so we can be ready for your phone call.

[ December 27, 2007, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

yea your right. the appointment is at 530, so some time around 6. thanks
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

im kinda nervous about taking my dog in. i have never taken a pet to the vet.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

If the vet is hot then hit on her. She will do extra favors for your dog!

--------------------

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
im kinda nervous about taking my dog in. i have never taken a pet to the vet.

I'd be nervous about not taking him in! Looks like your at the appointment right now. Hope everything goes well

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com