Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dyno day results, pics and vids (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dyno day results, pics and vids
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

Only gripe I had was them hitting the Rev Limiter when doing the dynos. It is a lot more noticeable with the newer Cobras and my car.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the extra pics man [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks 4 postin the pics bro....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dustin understand your car from the factory is rated at 305 to the crank bro.. They say you loose 15% or so from your drive train. Lets say you dyno stock 260 to the wheels. With your mods and bolt on's your right where you should be brother.. There's nothing wrong with that either. I think you and Scott put some impressive numbers for the little mods you both have. Now like i said sukka get rid of dem CATS! Keep the h pipe just hollow out the cats. Also if the bassani is too much throw on a set of magnapacks or if you want throw on some spintechs. I think the car would sound awesome!

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Dustin understand your car from the factory is rated at 305 to the crank bro.. They say you loose 15% or so from your drive train. Lets say you dyno stock 260 to the wheels. With your mods and bolt on's your right where you should be brother.. There's nothing wrong with that either. I think you and Scott put some impressive numbers for the little mods you both have. Now like i said sukka get rid of dem CATS! Keep the h pipe just hollow out the cats. Also if the bassani is too much throw on a set of magnapacks or if you want throw on some spintechs. I think the car would sound awesome!

Thanks Jessie...OK, OK, I know get rid of the frickin cats...LOL...

I might consider it, but damn Magnapacks or spintechs would make the car sound even louder than the bassani's would...Well see....

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Spintechs yes the pack not really till you just hammered on it. Thats what i loved about mine. Time for some Longtubes, jlt, cams and a nice 100 shot of the go baby go juice... and most of all HOLLOWED OUT CATS!!!

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Oh and a flywheels isnt a bad idea neither!

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dyno's are almost always disappointing.your cars always feel faster than they are
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did the chevy hop on the dyno and if so, did they open the bottle up?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^Not the blue one. That is my buddies car and he only really messes with newtech with his car. he as tempted tho.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what is newtech?

--------------------

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

It is a performance shop in hayward. they do great work on GM's
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
It is a performance shop in hayward. they do great work on GM's

OIC

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
did the chevy hop on the dyno and if so, did they open the bottle up?

He said it made 486rwhp through an auto trans. Also said he ran 11.6@122 last time he went to the track.

Yeah thanks for the pics and vids of everyones car including my '03 Cobra [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

I might consider it, but damn Magnapacks or spintechs would make the car sound even louder than the bassani's would...Well see....

nice numbers Dustin....

all those cars look great....

hey...if you wanted Spintechs, I'd trade you the Bassanis for my Spintechs....

I have the Pro Street ones...the little tiny ones...ummm they are bad ass but I want something different

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

nice numbers Dustin....

all those cars look great....

hey...if you wanted Spintechs, I'd trade you the Bassanis for my Spintechs....

I have the Pro Street ones...the little tiny ones...ummm they are bad ass but I want something different

Thanks bro...At first i was a bit dissapointed that I didnt see 300rw or tq. But honestly I think im right were I should be with the few minor mods I have...If u think about it, I gaind about 20 rwhp from stock with a catted midpipe, catback, & C&L maf, & its untuned....As far as the Spintechs go, thanks, but Im gonna pass...they are WAAAAYYYY too loud 4 my taste....

--------------------

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were the blue and black SS together? The black SS was a hardtop 6 speed with a cam?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

^Yeah they are together and yes that is the same black SS you speak off.

We are part of the same car club.

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^Yeah they are together and yes that is the same black SS you speak off.

We are part of the same car club.

You're in sicksyde? Ben w/ the black SS?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

yep
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Oh hahah I haven't seen them in hella long, since I sold my SS. You know Rich with the black WS6?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Damn that LS1 made 486 rwhp through an auto LOL. Thats insane man. I do miss mine.

--------------------

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
Oh hahah I haven't seen them in hella long, since I sold my SS. You know Rich with the black WS6?

yep that is my boy too. is this david?
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:

yep that is my boy too. is this david?
Naw not David...is he the one who was the C6 Z06 rims on his? I remember seeing your white GT with the cobra bumper off John Glenn across the street from where I work. I've know rich for a few years now but i haven't really seen any of em since I got rid of the real cars. Now i'm driving some wussy lil honda haha.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

nah that is juan, i thought you might have been another black SS we had. You should roll through one day to kick it, we have bar b q's all the time and stuff.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com