Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Which picture should I submit for the CAFORDS calender? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which picture should I submit for the CAFORDS calender?
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
OK...I narrowed it down to these 3....What do yall think....
 -

[patriot]
yup was my original pic an still is

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
4 or 5
The water one is great, but the other has a moody look to it. There's prolly already a bunch of standard type of pics being submitted. The water one I think would be tops in than bunch, but if you want something different the moody one is great.

Which one is the moody 1?
# 5-definitley is going to be different than most of the pictures submited.
Number 4 with the water is good if you want a more traditional detailed look of the car.
Number 5 is much more artistic and conceptual so it gets my vote

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
4 or 5
The water one is great, but the other has a moody look to it. There's prolly already a bunch of standard type of pics being submitted. The water one I think would be tops in than bunch, but if you want something different the moody one is great.

Which one is the moody 1?
# 5-definitley is going to be different than most of the pictures submited.
Number 4 with the water is good if you want a more traditional detailed look of the car.
Number 5 is much more artistic and conceptual so it gets my vote

I always liked this pic too, but I just wish it was a little more crisp...My camera sucks, & especially in low light it gets a little fuzzy...
 -

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like #5 and #6

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK!!! Im really set on the reflection pictures, but didnt have the one I want yet...I went out today & took a few more...It was a kinda bright out still, & I usually like dusk, or dawn pics, but they came out ok....

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Out of those, Im thinkin that these 2 came out best???

-

-

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the top one in your last post
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All those pics look sick. Its just up to you to decide, but I think any one of them can make the calendar.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
All those pics look sick. Its just up to you to decide, but I think any one of them can make the calendar.

Thanks...decisions, decisions!!!!! LOL...

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com