Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » just got laid off (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: just got laid off
Norcal95050
¯
Member # 2941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcal95050  Ford pictures for Norcal95050    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I know the situation. Ive read your posts denying
every thing you have promised that gentleman .."I guess you never got your ducks in a row to get the ball rolling". Dude not everyone is as stupid as you believe. You left a guy hanging, you call this board a joke and don't care if you get any kind of business from here ever again and a week later you fall on hard times you want business from the same people you Dissed. Human beings like yourself are really unbelievable. I have every right to post my opinion on this board just like a hypocrite like yourself does. So before you use another vulgar word towards me you should refer to a dictionary and expand your vocabulary so that not every word in your Posts is Mother F* this or F* that(You should have some free time now since you no longer are a paid employee) right?

--------------------
2000 gt - built block, kenne bell sc, t56, full Maximum Motorsport suspension.

94_5.0
¯
Member # 6130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94_5.0  Ford pictures for 94_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
he knows what im ready to do because weve corresponded through pm and ive personally told him.

Ahhhhh, so you say fuck this site, you don't care about your "rep" on here, ETC.

BUT..........now that we keep flagging you, all of a sudden you are willing to refund his money. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO THIS WHEN IT ORIGINALLY HAPPENED. WHY DIDN'T YOU RETURN HIS CALLS? WHY DID YOU READ BUT NOT RESPOND TO HIS PM'S? Can you answer these questions?

We know you lost your job, fucked a member over, don't care about your rep on this shitty site etc etc etc.

Nos is the California fords police man........Fag [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
94 5.0 VERT>> (TOTALED, IDIOT DRIVERS) Obama 50% white 50% black 100% Genious.

Posts: 510 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcal95050:
Oh I know the situation. Ive read your posts denying
every thing you have promised that gentleman .."I guess you never got your ducks in a row to get the ball rolling". Dude not everyone is as stupid as you believe. You left a guy hanging, you call this board a joke and don't care if you get any kind of business from here ever again and a week later you fall on hard times you want business from the same people you Dissed. Human beings like yourself are really unbelievable. I have every right to post my opinion on this board just like a hypocrite like yourself does. So before you use another vulgar word towards me you should refer to a dictionary and expand your vocabulary so that not every word in your Posts is Mother F* this or F* that(You should have some free time now since you no longer are a paid employee) right?

im in no need of the money whatsoever.im just trying to stay busy.and i guess i did avoiding him by not going online right.i wasnt logged on for a month someone comes to my house and told me about that thread.once i saw the thread i offered to give the guy back the whole amount of the purchase not just the 30 bucks he was bitching about.he just wanted to vent.this was the only time i had a sour transaction on this site and ive had 20+ perfect ones but i guess that doesnt mean shit right.and the reason i use such vulgar language is im pissed off.people do far worse things on here than what i was involved in yet you guys feel the need to come try to piss all over my shit.and you and don are right im not going to lose any sleep over my rep on here but i will still defend myself when people say these things about me.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
he knows what im ready to do because weve corresponded through pm and ive personally told him.

Ahhhhh, so you say fuck this site, you don't care about your "rep" on here, ETC.

BUT..........now that we keep flagging you, all of a sudden you are willing to refund his money. WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO THIS WHEN IT ORIGINALLY HAPPENED. WHY DIDN'T YOU RETURN HIS CALLS? WHY DID YOU READ BUT NOT RESPOND TO HIS PM'S? Can you answer these questions?

We know you lost your job, fucked a member over, don't care about your rep on this shitty site etc etc etc.

you stupid mother fucker.that guy has never called me one time we never exchanged numbers.youre a fucking tool that needs to learn when to stay the fuck out of other peoples buisness when you dont know the whole fuckin story.i never responded to his messages or posts because i wasnt logged onfor over a month.someone came to my house and told me about his posts.i tried to clear things up with him and you seem to be the only one going on about it you dumb son of a bitch
Dude, there you go lying through your teeth again. He tried to contact you many times. Couple times from my house. You can pm people back on stuff you are trying to sell but not on stuff you sold.
You are a complete dumb shit.

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the phone # then.show the pm's he sent and when i read them.and why isnt he having anything to say about any of this.hes aware that he will get all the money back not the 30 he complained about.for you and don show some proof that he has called me and that he pm'ed me and i was logged on and avoided him .you guys make all the allegations you want but cant back it up.and now the other party isnt even around
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
whats the phone # then.show the pm's he sent and when i read them.and why isnt he having anything to say about any of this.hes aware that he will get all the money back not the 30 he complained about.for you and don show some proof that he has called me and that he pm'ed me and i was logged on and avoided him .you guys make all the allegations you want but cant back it up.and now the other party isnt even around

I know you guys delt through paypal. Paypal his 30 back. Don't tell me you don't have his paypal.

--------------------
03 gt black

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you have paypal so you should be able to paypal it back. You also needed is address to send him his shit so I dont understand why you cant just send it back the same way he paid for it or why u cant go back and get the address.

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

never thought of that.ill be refunding when im done here then
gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

quote:
never thought of that.ill be refunding when im done here then

Hey man, our you not standing behind your qoute. Typical!!!!

--------------------
03 gt black

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com