Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new here! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: new here!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eastoaklandss:
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
dang...did roy from stang up fam tell you about us?

no i actually happend to go to "u guys" car show yesterday. u know the one none of ca-fords loyal members attended.
What CAFORDS show???? I didnt even know about 1???
I think he is talking about the CA-Mustangs car show.
so is that affiliated with this site. if not then i sounded real dumb lol
lol I wouldn't call it dumb.. there are a lot of Mustang clubs.. But to answer your question we aren't affiliated with any other site... Actually I believe the last 2 Good Guys car show you parked behind out group in the lawn area buy the Jelly Belly truck.

[ November 05, 2007, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
i dont street race thats illegal!

quote:
r u talkin about the dude from lowes? if so i tried to race him and he was scared and tried to get me to race some other mustang or sumthin.

Do you race or don't you race? Street race or track only? And no I don't want to race you but I know some foos that would like to take a shot at your car. You should race Jayl!!!! Unless you're scared he'd whoop the shit out of your car. I know I am!!!

LMAO

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

quote:
r u talkin about the dude from lowes? if so i tried to race him and he was scared and tried to get me to race some other mustang or sumthin.

Do you race or don't you race? Street race or track only? And no I don't want to race you but I know some foos that would like to take a shot at your car. You should race Jayl!!!! Unless you're scared he'd whoop the shit out of your car. I know I am!!!

who the hell is jayl??? if he ran anything better thn an 11.1 then he would prolly beat me! but that was my old setup. my cars gonna be in the tens easily when im done. what is that dude runnin?

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

who the hell is jayl??? if he ran anything better thn an 11.1 then he would prolly beat me! but that was my old setup. my cars gonna be in the tens easily when im done. what is that dude runnin?
He is runnin his car and not his mouth! j/k man I had to do that [Big Grin]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
heads up from a dig on the street sometime soon?? let me know, friendly run no cash or nothin. clean car man.

Jason

He asked you for a race /\

I ran an 11.1 maybe we should set something up. I'd love to put a hook out there and snag another catfish! They taste good New Orleans style!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
heads up from a dig on the street sometime soon?? let me know, friendly run no cash or nothin. clean car man.

Jason

He asked you for a race /\

I ran an 11.1 maybe we should set something up. I'd love to put a hook out there and snag another catfish! They taste good New Orleans style!

lolz what a dumbass. lol.. clean little Maro. lots of noise and no go... lolz just kidding man. can't wait to hit up the track...
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

the street and track are 2 different animals...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

the street and track are 2 different animals...
we would know [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

jayl is an asshole!! fuck that guy!! actually i just thought we both had somewhat slow cars and would be a good matchup. but its no big deal. ill be around.

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car is going down this week anyway. gonna have the car dipped completely in chrome. so i gotta get prepped for that!! ill hit you up when its done!

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:
do you have a brother named john? used to have a red v6 mustand with red 20" spinners? if it is then im the guy who tried to get you to race my friends cobra or evo for money.

thats ma patna not my bro. but yeah thats me. r u talkin about the dude from lowes? if so i tried to race him and he was scared and tried to get me to race some other mustang or sumthin. i cant really call it though because i wasnt talking to him directly
yeah not the guy from lowes he was always bitchin about his car is some way or another. the other mustang he was tryin to get you to race was my friends kb cobra that he had. from the looks of your car it would have been a good race.

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
car is going down this week anyway. gonna have the car dipped completely in chrome. so i gotta get prepped for that!! ill hit you up when its done!

haha. what kinda car do you have and what kinda mods?

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

jayl is an asshole!! fuck that guy!! actually i just thought we both had somewhat slow cars and would be a good matchup. but its no big deal. ill be around.
so i guess everyone on here mainly runs 9's and 10's?

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

quote:
quote:

quote:

hey how bout toneing it down a little! lol i thought we were talking about cars not fighting. "get the shit whooped outta my car" haha

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

jayl
¯
Member # 185

the car is a cobra, 6spd car. basic cooker cutter recipe as far as mods....

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

so i guess everyone on here mainly runs 9's and 10's?
9s and 10s? Add 10 more seconds to it and subtract 7, yup thats the average here!!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

heres some video/sound clips of the maro!
on the dyno!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqa_WdSIeV0
burnout at the track!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31RmO96__U

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

jayl
¯
Member # 185

What I was referring to was "the big picture". Maybe my perception of fast is different than yours. My personal car is fun, and decently fast. But in my group of friends, I'm not even half way up the food chain. My roommates car parked next to mine right now makes over 400 more horsepower than mine!! BTW, fast is 7's on a 275 DR! [Cool]

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone bring your fishin' gear, we got another Catfish in the tank... [Wink] j/k

Welcome to the board. Lemme know when the next dyno night is, I'll bring my lil Fox over.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw you at the track on Saturday and asked you for a race but you didn't want to. What gives???

On the other hand I gotta ask you something.....is this one of your girls??? Because if so I wanna join your club!!!

-

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn [Eek!] Im diggin that.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shiiet!!

I want to join that club too!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats wit it Shaun I'm Terry T's folks. Welcome to the site. Watch for the haters because there are some here.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol everyone gets one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm not hating I'm appreciating......dat ass!!!

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com