Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I GOT GRAPES!!!! New pics!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I GOT GRAPES!!!! New pics!!!!
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
J24I - is wise beyond his years [patriot]
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
I think FR's would look perfect IMO.....& not everyone who has them is on the bandwagon, plus they look good & there cheap....Custom wheels although they are badass, u probably have to spend about the same price for 1 rim that u can get a whole set of stang rims 4....Ive had mine for 2 years already, since back when not too many people had em!!

I'm not bashing looks of the fr500 or any other mustang replica rims. I wanted and still wouldn't mind having them Bullits for my coupe. But for a type of car like his, with the custom body work done so nicely, the higher end wheels would only fit the car right. The FR500's look perfect on your Mach1, I'm sure you'd turn my head if I seen your car going down the street. Same with your yellow GT, both clean cars regardless. But just like the fastback Dana is building, it would be ashame to see some cheap rims go on a so nicely built fastback with that much money put into it. You kind of feel for what I'm saying?

[patriot]

I respect that bro!! “for sure” I would love to put some custom rims on, and eventually I will down the road, but now for the price fr’s and the look they are perfect and I always wanted them for like 2 years! I like the look. I had the cobras since my first 50 about 4 years.With all the work I just did on the paint, fresh 306, k-member all the extras man the $ adds up. Not complaining at all just need to tend to some other things then in about 3 months ill have 5 lug with the FR’s. Plus still need to put the blower back on so i got some work to do.

[ October 25, 2007, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: PRIMERED COUPE ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PRIMERED COUPE:
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
I think FR's would look perfect IMO.....& not everyone who has them is on the bandwagon, plus they look good & there cheap....Custom wheels although they are badass, u probably have to spend about the same price for 1 rim that u can get a whole set of stang rims 4....Ive had mine for 2 years already, since back when not too many people had em!!

I'm not bashing looks of the fr500 or any other mustang replica rims. I wanted and still wouldn't mind having them Bullits for my coupe. But for a type of car like his, with the custom body work done so nicely, the higher end wheels would only fit the car right. The FR500's look perfect on your Mach1, I'm sure you'd turn my head if I seen your car going down the street. Same with your yellow GT, both clean cars regardless. But just like the fastback Dana is building, it would be ashame to see some cheap rims go on a so nicely built fastback with that much money put into it. You kind of feel for what I'm saying?

[patriot]

I respect that bro!! “for sure” I would love to put some custom rims on, and eventually I will down the road, but now for the price fr’s and the look they are perfect and I always wanted them for like 2 years! I like the look. I had the cobras since my first 50 about 4 years.With all the work I just did on the paint, fresh 306, k-member all the extras man the $ adds up. Not complaining at all just need to tend to some other things then in about 3 mounts ill have 5 lug with the FR’s. Plus still need to put the blower back on so i got some work to do.
Completely understandable man. It's hard for me as well to build my car as I would like it, but being only 19yrs old paying for everything on my own is tuff. I've had my coupe for almost 2 1/2 years already and been very patient with it. Just a suggestion, if your into 5 spoke wheels what so ever and something cheap thats soon to come out and not played yet, look into the new saleen replicas deep dish rims. I'm actually tempted to sell my HRE's and buy the replicas of them after recieving an offer for $2500 for just the rims & tires yesterday! [Eek!]

Here's SCC Replicas
 -

-

-

-

17x10.5
17x9
17x8
both 4 & 5 lug
Come in black, silver with polish lip and chrome

[ October 25, 2007, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know what you mean!!! i'm only 22 and i have a house payment. my coupe took about 3 years to get where its at and i had alot of parts to start it out with.

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the small details like moldings etc. Good job.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet paint and car.... wheels.....change um bro

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
the pix are alright! waht camera are you using?

Actually my camera sucks....Its a Nikon coolpix 6.0 megapixels....It doesnt have any manual settings & once the lighting is kinda low, every picture pretty much comes out a little blurry....Im not a photographer either so the photos are what they are....
cool yeah,. the pix are alright. i just picked up a canon rebel xt. i really like it lol.

btw. don't leave home without a tripod

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
That thing is like the same paint as 2-gun kid paint on his coupe. Nice color! [patriot]

i heard it was stripped back down and hes going to paint it a different color....and his "old" paint was way more blue..

[ October 25, 2007, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: itznotahighway ]

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I vote for Saleen 18x9s 5lugs

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean car, dunno how i feel about that front bumper, and the wheels haaaave to go.
other than that, nice car, makes me miss my notch....or my droptop....or any 5.0 for that matter [Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All that custom bodywork we did finally paid off. How many times did we want to quit on it and just throw the stock bumpers on [Big Grin] ..I'm glad you're finally getting your shine on. And forget about new wheels for now, we need to get these damn blowers back on! I'm already tired of 11's, I need to be back in the 10's [burnout] ...Since this is your thread I might as well post a pic of my car with the custom front bumper I made that started all this custom bodywork...

-
 -
 -

[ October 27, 2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did u use some sort of flex filler to smoothen out the bumper? paint looks good on these cars but i would go w/ different rims and hood.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's wrong with cobras and mach1 hoods? [Confused]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
What's wrong with cobras and mach1 hoods? [Confused]

nothing..just wouldnt be my first choice...dont get me wrong, both cars are nice but would look better imho if they sported different rims(non fake rivets) or a hood w/smoother lines to match the shaved moldings. i give em props for doing something different than your typical cookie cutter stang like mine....haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like how the notch came out, very nice & clean! just gotta ditch the rims! at the least if cobra reps, dont ever get the ones that look like fony 2/3 piece wheels.

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can't hate on streakmatt, runs 10s all day , 4 lug or not. just wondering tho, what'd you use to fill in that bumper. was it kitty hair? how's it holding up? looks good. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
can't hate on streakmatt, runs 10s all day , 4 lug or not. just wondering tho, what'd you use to fill in that bumper. was it kitty hair? how's it holding up? looks good. [Whoo Whooooo!]

Thanks man. You name it and I probably tried it during the process of the front bumper. Yeah I used kitty hair, fiberglass and puttie mainly. It was a bitch to mold the saleen lower to the GT bumper [Mad] I had to cut the whole bottom section of the GT bumper off. Like I said before I wanted to quit on it so many times, but i'm glad I didn't now because its unique. So far its holding up fine.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hmm looks allot like my old notch color..nice cars btw! [patriot]
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice!

[ December 01, 2007, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SIK [patriot]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
That coupe is aaaiiigght, but it aint hotter than this one!!!!!!

-

love the sawzall job on the quarters!

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
quote:
That coupe is aaaiiigght, but it aint hotter than this one!!!!!!

-

love the sawzall job on the quarters!
"Cut the wheelwells Imma make 'em fit!" - Turf Talk
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who did the paint on these cars? im looking to get mine painted soon.

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice cars & #'s folks. i like everything except the rims. fr500's would look sick on that, imo. i think any of the replicas with dd rears would look tight & also inexpensive... what supension set up are u runnin the n/a 11.60's with?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
very nice cars & #'s folks. i like everything except the rims. fr500's would look sick on that, imo. i think any of the replicas with dd rears would look tight & also inexpensive... what supension set up are u runnin the n/a 11.60's with?

Primered coupe wants to get silver 18" dd FR500's, & Streakmatt is looking into getting the 17" dd Stern/Saleen replicas...I think they both run the PA racing K member with coilovers in front with Lakewoods, & in the rear they have stock boxed control arms with Strange adjustables....If Im wrong, they will chime in soon
[Big Grin]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com