Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Car is all done and tuned ready to race 527AWHP on a MUSTANG DYNO! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Car is all done and tuned ready to race 527AWHP on a MUSTANG DYNO!
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trix, did i meet you at the treasure island cruise a while back? we met in moraga for the drive out there?
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good stuff Pat. Keep it running strong. Evo's and Supras are the only imports i like. tryed to talk the wife onto anevo as her family car. Didn't happen. Are you guys taking any cars to the grudge night on the 20th?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
You guys aren't going to beat me up if you see me, are you? I mean hell I'm just a puny skinny red head. You met met at the track so you know!!!

BTW, the way you spelled Mustang in this thread is HILARIOUS!!!! A MustNag!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

Actually i still don't know who you actually are [Confused]

That's not a spelling error ......just my FOB-ASS Pilipino accent [Razz]

Did you forget who I am? You talked to me at the track in the staging lanes. Hell we even shook hands!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
You guys aren't going to beat me up if you see me, are you? I mean hell I'm just a puny skinny red head. You met met at the track so you know!!!

BTW, the way you spelled Mustang in this thread is HILARIOUS!!!! A MustNag!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

Did you forget who I am? You talked to me at the track in the staging lanes. Hell we even shook hands!
thats because your not important. lol [Razz]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
More HP than most V8s on the board...AND better MPG! I dig it! [patriot]

it may get good mpg but when a gallon of gas to make it run is $6.00 or so im not sure thats all that great!lol
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
More HP than most V8s on the board...AND better MPG! I dig it! [patriot]

it may get good mpg but when a gallon of gas to make it run is $6.00 or so im not sure thats all that great!lol
It'll put down about 350-400AWHP on our crap ass 91 pump.

Those are Mustang Dyno #'s fwiw.

Don't know too many people trying to run in the 9's on pump [Roll Eyes]

And that $6.00 100oct is what we consider
"Mid-Grade" ..........our fuel is much more than that.

To pump out more than 100hp/cylinder requires such [Wink]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Razz] I remember i was just messin with ya.

Funny thing is that the guys from the shop said that the guy they think is Cummins that visited the shop in the past was the guy in the driver's seat not you [Confused]

Still don't know if you are messin with me/us.

Whatever.....if you decide to stop by please just bring a cool attitude no [BS flag] [Smile]

Pitsburgh Mustang Owner - I never went to a cruise at Treasure Island so it couldn't have been me.

Thanks again for props on the car guys [patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

A couple of pics a buddy of mine did up for me [Cool]

I'll have him do some more but what do ya think?

-

-

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw the Evo 8 on Top Gear. The Evo Placed like in the top 10 or around there. In the list they have of the STIG driving the 50 fastest cars on the track. Thats a Bad ass Evo man, looks even better. I'm pretty sure it will put a Cobra to shame at any track. [patriot]
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty cool but he blew out the white highlights in the first pic.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
pretty cool but he blew out the white highlights in the first pic.

Sounds like photography jargon.....and i ain't too up on that stuff [Razz]

I do know he was trying a new program using HDR or something like that and was adjusting stuff [Confused]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you still street drive it a lot and if so do the cops bother you? I had my dawg out a few days ago and cops pulled me over.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Do you still street drive it a lot and if so do the cops bother you? I had my dawg out a few days ago and cops pulled me over.

Not much street driving since we just finished it up and don't have a pump gas map yet.

We'll tune it on the way up to Sac this Friday [Wink]

I usually don't get pulled over since i don't drive fast and try not to make a lot of noise..... wearing scrubs gives you a legitimate professional look too [Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no dont get me wrong i think its cool that u were able to get that out of this car. i just think mpg is out of the question once u get to this point. for ex: my car gets 20mpg but a gallon of gas is $12.00.

[ October 12, 2007, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com