Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oh yes that was great....................... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oh yes that was great.......................
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what is it with all the niner fans bashing the raiders? i dont see the raider fans posting shit about the 49ers! show's alot about some niner fans...... the reason why i dont like the niners is because anyone i have ever met except for one person, talk shit and thats all they do. and another reason is because ghetto ass gansters saying "niners puro norte" fucking retards.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sooo ready for the Texans vs Raiders contest! Go Texans! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
gspeedaddict
¯
Member # 6537

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for gspeedaddict  Ford pictures for gspeedaddict    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whiners are fools gold,they will be exposed
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders SUCK

[ September 17, 2007, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
IF CULPEPPER PLAYS, THEY WILL WIN!

Ya, that's what Miami thought too...look where it got them. [Razz]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry John, I'm gonna say it's the team. Miami is a QB killer. Culpepper was great, went to the Dolphins, sucked. Green was great with KC, went to the phins, sucked.

MIAMI IS A QB KILLER!!!!

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
what is it with all the niner fans bashing the raiders? i dont see the raider fans posting shit about the 49ers! show's alot about some niner fans...... the reason why i dont like the niners is because anyone i have ever met except for one person, talk shit and thats all they do. and another reason is because ghetto ass gansters saying "niners puro norte" fucking retards.

Wow how much I can go off on your post,its not even funny.But ill just stick the basics [Razz] .First off and to the point RAIDERS SUCKASS.Raider fans CANT bash the niners now and that is why they are so quiet.

See you are still a newbie to this site.This has been an ongoing battle for many years here.Its not going to end so go with the flow.You can try and explain it away,its NOT going to end

And if you want to talk about gang bullshit,I would say that 90% of the raider fans I see cover that label [Wink]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i know the raiders suck and they are not makeing the best choices. but there is no need to post it up. im sure raiders fans know that they suck, and they are just in denial. i have no trouble admitting it. 49er fans just be the better man and ssshhhh lol..... but whatever, some people just like talk because they got nothing better to do.... i just watch football games i dont realy have a favorite team but from the bay i choose the raiders....

like you said i guess there is no end [patriot]

[ September 18, 2007, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
but there is no need to post it up.

but whatever, some people just like talk because they got nothing better to do....

like you said i guess there is no end [patriot]

There is no "need" per say, but it sure as hell is funny!

I have plenty of things to do, but its enjoyable seeing how pissed of people get about it!

And there will NEVER be an END to the niner/raider bullshit here at Cafords!

Hey I'm a niner fan, have been for years. They have sucked for years and may very well this year. I'm still a fan. At the same time I've been hearing it from Raider fans so I'm just merely returning the favor, just because I do it weekly............. [Razz]

Anyhow in closing I would like to say one more thing.....................

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

[ September 18, 2007, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders Football reminds me allot of the movie "Longest Yard"

[ September 18, 2007, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: six 5.0 ]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

Wow how much I can go off on your post,its not even funny.But ill just stick the basics [Razz] .First off and to the point RAIDERS SUCKASS.Raider fans CANT bash the niners now and that is why they are so quiet.

See you are still a newbie to this site.This has been an ongoing battle for many years here.Its not going to end so go with the flow.You can try and explain it away,its NOT going to end

And if you want to talk about gang bullshit,I would say that 90% of the raider fans I see cover that label [Wink]

FUK THE NINERS [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
FUK THE NINERS

2-0 vs 0-2, BRILLIANT [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
FUK THE NINERS

2-0 vs 0-2, BRILLIANT [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
I just wanted to post like everybody else does!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

yea your right you see mexicans or white boy wanna be mexicans at games with red bandanas, niners jerseys and you ask them the history or about players and they know jack shit.They claim norte so they think their niner fans just because the color.A real fan is knowledgeable.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i will be a raider fan till the day I die, i know no other way.

AMEN.People like to talk shit but you look all around the world and you see raider fans.Were more loved than hated that's for sure. [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check sig.....

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com