Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got 315s two? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Got 315s two?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the average price of budniks?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly id go with these

Fiske FM5's

-

Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat_turbo_du:
honestly id go with these

Fiske FM5's

-

agree with you 100%..The Fikse would set the car off so perfect. In picture I posted on the first page with Camaro shows that they'll look really good on muscle cars too . I think 18" FM5's would look really clean [worship] [worship] ..

[ September 20, 2007, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those wheels look too plain to me, like i am just buying the name not a cool wheel.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Those wheels look too plain to me, like i am just buying the name not a cool wheel.

are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?! this from the guy who wants to put played out ass bullits or budniks [Roll Eyes]

fm5's are some of the SICKEST wheels on the market.

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

oops

[ September 20, 2007, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: phat_turbo_du ]

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:

are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?! this from the guy who wants to put played out ass bullits or budniks [Roll Eyes]

fm5's are some of the SICKEST wheels on the market. but look at their site to see if theres others you like better. fiske makes a spectacular quality wheel. It doesnt have to be "bling bling" to be a bad ass wheel.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Yeah they are way too plain for me, They almost look like 03 Cobra wheels except they didn't want to put anymore time into them and round the edges or make them look different than a 5 spoke rim.
Those are definitely not the sikest rim [Roll Eyes]

[ September 20, 2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree. Bullits are way to played out. But it's your project and if you want bullits then I think you should get them.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Whats wrong with Budniks?

Dana Budniks can get pricey, but the best time to buy them is at the Goodguys show. They usually have a tent there and offere a better price then.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Yeah they are way too plain for me, They almost look like 03 Cobra wheels except they didn't want to put anymore time into them and round the edges or make them look different than a 5 spoke rim.

they look nothing like an 03 cobra wheel. hey man its your car, do what you want. id just hate to see everything else be done right, then you go with some played out ass wheel like a bullit or some kind of faggy budnick billet wheel.
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
quote:

theyre played the fuck out.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man...didnt know wheel selection was such a touchy topic.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think 17s are perfect for you're car. 18s on an early stang would look a bit too dazzling for me personally. Just put whatever wheel YOU want on there and mash the gas! [burnout]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Totally agree... look way to plain for me too. get a 3 piece high end rim. Just take your time.. work on the car and chose the "right" rims once it's almost done. having the car painted and ready to go will give you a better idea of what to get.

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What about going with one of the older wheels with knock offs but in a 17" version and custom width front and back?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hey dana if u plan to go budniks get at them at either the mar. or april good guys show because they have a show special that really is a good deal i priced out a set of 17x8/17x9 and the show price was $500 cheaper than what u see online. but expect to pay roughly 2k-2500 for budniks but that of course is with custom back spacing and that price range is the really wide 17's and fair size 18's. u should get on the pro-touring website and have some of those guys do some photo shopping for u. or try the newstalgia wheel site and u can kind of get an idea of they will look like!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats a new one to me. How many people on this board do you think own Budniks? Cause last time I checked there isn't a whole lot of people willing to pay 700 bucks a rim on this website. [Roll Eyes]

[ September 20, 2007, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' ]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats a new one to me. How many people on this board do you think own Budniks? Cause last time I checked there isn't a whole lot of people willing to pay 700 bucks a rim on this website. [Roll Eyes]
i dont know, theres so many billet wheels on the market, its hard to tell whats what. billet wheels are played out in general, not just budnicks. i could charge 700 a piece for my turds, doesnt mean theyre worth that.
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
danm it , never mind..cant post up pics..i have the grid 5 budniks on my car.

[ September 20, 2007, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: BlkZ28Kreepn ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

Totally agree... look way to plain for me too. get a 3 piece high end rim. Just take your time.. work on the car and chose the "right" rims once it's almost done. having the car painted and ready to go will give you a better idea of what to get.
Yeah i might do that, just wait until the car is painted and maybe by that time they'll have more my type or rims out.

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
What about going with one of the older wheels with knock offs but in a 17" version and custom width front and back?

I was thinking about doing this as well, maybe get some 500 rims just in a bigger size. I don't know though.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

can anyone identify these wheels?

[ September 20, 2007, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

-
 -
Just seeing what offset fits. Stock for a 98 Cobra works.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
 -

Probably the Intro Pentia.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
 -

not off the top of my head but that setup is fucking bad!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com