Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF: RAIDERS??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF: RAIDERS???
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
i don't get it? their offense made progress shit they had 12 offensive td's all last season and 3 yesterday, but their defense which is their strength played like shit?And its safe 2 say the o-line is noticeably improved at least the qb has time 2 throw the damn ball.I have no expectations for the raiders this year, new coach, new philosophy,let the building process roll into play.In 2-3 years i say they are legitimate playoff contenders.If i remember correctly the niners were in the same situation a few years back.When they were the worse team in the league. [Roll Eyes] the year they drafted alex smith so i really don't see the need for the s*** talkin.

Oh were talking about NOW,TODAY and the Raiders SUCK!

"Fukk the Radiers"

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You have Dante Culpepper who played great in the past with the Vikings and played great in the pre-season, YET YOU KEEP MCCOWN IN THERE WHO IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY?

WTF?

Ps: Go 9ers

Tell me about it. Me and my boys were sayin that all day long yesterday. NO freakin respect for the mans talent. McCown is grade A garbage. Its painful to watch them play and I'm not even a fan, lol
ya grade A garbage who threw for over 300 yards and 2 TD's..... please give me a break.. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
quote:
You have Dante Culpepper who played great in the past with the Vikings and played great in the pre-season, YET YOU KEEP MCCOWN IN THERE WHO IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT ALL DAY?

WTF?

Tell me about it. Me and my boys were sayin that all day long yesterday. NO freakin respect for the mans talent. McCown is grade A garbage. Its painful to watch them play and I'm not even a fan, lol
ya grade A garbage who threw for over 300 yards and 2 TD's..... please give me a break..
ARE YOU BLIND OR DEF? MULTIPLE INTERCEPTIONS AND 2 FUMBLES IN THE FINAL 90 SECONDS, BRILLIANT [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

[ September 10, 2007, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF?

ya grade A garbage who threw for over 300 yards and 2 TD's..... please give me a break..
ARE YOU BLIND OR DEF? MULTIPLE INTERCEPTIONS AND 2 FUMBLES IN THE FINAL 90 SECONDS, BRILLIANT [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
and culpeper wouldnt of even gotten them 21 points so it doesnt matter. It was the defense that gave up the final TD that pritty much put the nail in the coffin. Im done arguing this is retarded, they lost doesnt matter who the starter would of been or could of been. Im sure there is a reason why culpeper was not the starter, maybe he isnt mentaly ready to run the offense.

[ September 10, 2007, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: liftedF150 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF?

and culpeper wouldnt of even gotten them 21 points so it doesnt matter. It was the defense that gave up the final TD that pritty much put the nail in the coffin. Im done arguing this is retarded, they lost doesnt matter who the starter would of been or could of been. Im sure there is a reason why culpeper was not the starter, maybe he isnt mentaly ready to run the offense.
It was defense that gave up the final TD? OK BUT WHO GOT THE DEFENSE ON THE FIELD? WAIT, WHO GOT THE DEFENSE ON THE FIELD "TWICE" IN THE FINAL FREAKING 90 SECONDS [Confused]

You Raider fans are just as clueless as your coaching staff is [patriot]

Brian, your team sucks, THEY SUCK EVEN WORSE WITH THEIR BEST QB ON THE BENCH IN CULPEPPER

--------------------

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
C-Pep will start week 2.. i hear McCown has a broken finger..

and niners @ 10-6, i think those exhaust fumes are getting to you. 8-8 is more realistic

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
C-Pep will start week 2.. i hear McCown has a broken finger..

and niners @ 10-6, i think those exhaust fumes are getting to you. 8-8 is more realistic

Agreed, all around

--------------------

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
McCown seemed to hold on to the ball to long on some plays and missed to lock onto receivers downfield. C-Pep will give them a better chance to win as he can read defenses better and can throw downfield.

Offense looked much improved with the new zone blocking scheme.

Lamont Jordan ran the ball better.

Defense looked somewhat lost at times but played ok considering they're field position with those missed field goals, int and fumbles.

6-10 or 7-9

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders didn't deserve to win...I'm glad they didn't(not that I'm hatin')so maybe the management/coaches will take notice. I think they have some wins in them with the right personnel on the field. Culpepper should be playin'(sounds like he might be next week). Sounds like Russel will be signed today. The Lions aren't that bad this year so this shoulda been and was a tough game.

The Niners pulled their game out right at the end(Raiders take note here). The Niners defense is gonna be dominating this year...straight up dominating. The seconedary LOOKS as though they could be the best in the NFC. Patrick Willis is just SIK. If the Niners can get a little offense goin'(which I believe that they will), they'll win the division or secure a wild card. Man, the Cards and Niners were killin' eachother. I was enjoyin' watchin' those dudes hit fools(both defenses).

Predictions
Niners 9-7
Raiders 7-9

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
i don't get it? their offense made progress shit they had 12 offensive td's all last season and 3 yesterday, but their defense which is their strength played like shit?And its safe 2 say the o-line is noticeably improved at least the qb has time 2 throw the damn ball.I have no expectations for the raiders this year, new coach, new philosophy,let the building process roll into play.In 2-3 years i say they are legitimate playoff contenders.If i remember correctly the niners were in the same situation a few years back.When they were the worse team in the league. [Roll Eyes] the year they drafted alex smith so i really don't see the need for the s*** talkin.

"Fukk the Radiers"

wow looks like you need to go back to grammar school and learn how to spell.A strong argument can never be backed up with improper spelling lol.

[ September 11, 2007, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Fukk the Radiers"

wow looks like you need to go back to grammar school and learn how to spell.A strong argument can never be backed up with improper spelling lol.
Oh damn my bad. I typed it out hella quick on my way out. It really doesn't make a difference though, it was a response to you and I could not care less as it really showed in my response.

By the way I know how to SPELL.I had typing errors,big difference there ya big homo.So it looks like you are the one that needs schooling [burnout]

ANYHOW

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mcown to start in week 2 against my team, I really don't see him putting up any real impressive numbers this upcoming week, he'll be too intimidated by Bailey and Bly!

I predict Bailey getting an INT for a TD! [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Two words I have regarding Jemarcus Russell's contract.

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 million dollars guaranteed totaling 61 million over the next 6 years. This is going to someone who never played an NFL game in his life, sight unseen. For that type of money they should own him and his kids for generations to come. Unbelieveable I swear it makes me sick to my stomach. [Mad]

[ September 12, 2007, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:

31 million dollars guaranteed totaling 61 million over the next 6 years. This is going to someone who never played an NFL game in his life, sight unseen. For that type of money they should own him and his kids for generations to come. Unbelieveable I swear it makes me sick to my stomach. [Mad]

why cause they are smart and getting their money, hes no different then any other athlete or busness man for that matter. Shit Calvin Johnson got 27mill garanteed so paying the 1st pick overall 30mill garanteed isnt bad. These guys careers could be thrown out the window tomorrow so I dont blame them for getting their money while they can.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Fukk the Radiers"

Oh damn my bad. I typed it out hella quick on my way out. It really doesn't make a difference though, it was a response to you and I could not care less as it really showed in my response.

By the way I know how to SPELL.I had typing errors,big difference there ya big homo.So it looks like you are the one that needs schooling [burnout]

ANYHOW

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

wait how old are you?Grow the fuck up dipshit.You always gotta chime in [patriot] on whatever i gotta say.Get off my nutsack.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:

I agree football players get way to much $$$$ straight outta college.MLB, NHL, and NBA college players don't even come close.But why are we complaining owners are paying them that money.If they disagreed something would have been done about it.It's the owners studipity.Just ask tom hicks for giving arod that 252 Million deal.Basically you pay all the $$$$$ for a #1 pick, and as a organization you don't know what your getting only expectations are high.Imagine if ryan leaf or tim couch,courtney brown,rick mirer,kijana carter some former #1 picks that were busts got that $$$$ in todays market ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

--------------------

wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is alot of money but seeing what happend this past weekend with kevin everett i say no amount of money is worth that happening to a football player
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF?

Hmmmm, he's now thrown 5 TD'S AND 6 INT'S. GOOOO RAIDERS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I've met some DUMB fans but you..................... Well, you get it, ha!

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"Fukk the Radiers"

ANYHOW

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

wait how old are you?Grow the fuck up dipshit.You always gotta chime in [patriot] on whatever i gotta say.Get off my nutsack.
Yeah okay ya dirty homo. Getting a lil butthurt because you team sucks ass?

BTW "FUKK THE RAIDERS"

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF?

Hmmmm, he's now thrown 5 TD'S AND 6 INT'S. GOOOO RAIDERS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I've met some DUMB fans but you..................... Well, you get it, ha!
ouch don ouch [Frown]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

It was said with love [Cool]

Even though you are a Raider fan, I'm trying to show you down the road that actully has some light at the end. THAT ROAD STARTS WITH CULPEPPER.

It's all good Brian [Wink] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Razz]

-

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com