Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My new tattoo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My new tattoo
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Son and Daughter @ 1 month - FUCKIN OUCH!!

-

[ September 04, 2007, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
from the look of those ribs, you aint ate in a while....lol....nah, cool tat,. Pretty unique never saw foot prints. Looks like it hurt too,
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats nice J! Shave the hairs on your nipple,it makes you look mexican! [Razz] i still want a sticker J [Frown] pls save me a red ones! [Big Grin]

[ September 02, 2007, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow. that's a pretty cool tat. very original! and that's some good work! nice shading

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks eddie for the advice...nipples now shaved for your pleasure! Also I have plenty of red stickers for you, no biggy.

N8 it doesn't matter what or how much I eat...I stay the same...I just shit more often.

And thanks for the compliments! I was torn on what to get that involved my kids and in the end this just felt like a better fit for me.

This tattoo guy was awesome. He took his time and really tried his best to duplicate the actual prints I brought to him. I asked him not to clean up any flaws or fades. I may need to go back and have a couple spots darkened depending on how it heals. Took about an 2 1/2 hours and hurt like a bitch. But what seemed to hurt more was the constant rubbing off of the blood/ink or whatever in betweeen inking. Plus I never thought about how sensitive the skin is on your inner arm. Or I'm just a pussy lol.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great minds think alike... im doing the same wheni have kids, but i wasnt gonna wait a month. maybe a week...wanna get them closest to actual birth size [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
thanks eddie for the advice...nipples now shaved for your pleasure! Also I have plenty of red stickers for you, no biggy.

N8 it doesn't matter what or how much I eat...I stay the same...I just shit more often.

And thanks for the compliments! I was torn on what to get that involved my kids and in the end this just felt like a better fit for me.

This tattoo guy was awesome. He took his time and really tried his best to duplicate the actual prints I brought to him. I asked him not to clean up any flaws or fades. I may need to go back and have a couple spots darkened depending on how it heals. Took about an 2 1/2 hours and hurt like a bitch. But what seemed to hurt more was the constant rubbing off of the blood/ink or whatever in betweeen inking. Plus I never thought about how sensitive the skin is on your inner arm. Or I'm just a pussy lol.

Hahaha, nah..you're not a puss. Skin there is pretty soft.

But nice ink though!

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I'm hooked! Already looking for a design for the chest area. [dance]
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are your kids black, what's with the foot prints?...j/k [Razz]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks cool btw.... [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:

hahahahaha.. that shiat was funny.

--------------------
=(

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:

HAHAHAHAH I just busted up that was funny [worship]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com