Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 65 Fastback 2+2!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 65 Fastback 2+2!!
Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, so i found this 65 F/B 2+2 over by my work in some driveway about 5 months ago.. It hasnt moved an inch, its covered in dust, its got a flat, and a little body damage (not much).... Hasnt been registered in 2 years... If the guy still wanted it,he'd take care of it... Well, i left my number on the windsheild... How much do you think i should offer him for it?? Remember, at leats 2 years of back registration fees if he didnt non-op it... Let me know..

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He'd be crazy to sell it for anything less than 10K....shells are selling for that much.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's a guy here in Indiana that has a '77 Vette sitting in his driveway. Has NEVER moved in the 7 years that I've been wanting it.

The front and rear bumper covers are completely gone. Paint is faded bad. All the tires are flat. Interior is ripped up.

Couple years ago I went over there and offered him $2000 cash, showed it to him even, and he refused to sell it. It's still sitting there. I see if I can snap a pic of it. There's alot of people out there that have potentially nice cars but refuse to sell them. So they end up rotting away.

Makes me sad. [Frown]

[ September 01, 2007, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: MustangNate ]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by The Black Pearl:
Ok, so i found this 65 F/B 2+2 over by my work in some driveway about 5 months ago.. It hasnt moved an inch, its covered in dust, its got a flat, and a little body damage (not much).... Hasnt been registered in 2 years... If the guy still wanted it,he'd take care of it... Well, i left my number on the windsheild... How much do you think i should offer him for it?? Remember, at leats 2 years of back registration fees if he didnt non-op it... Let me know..

Let me know where it is and I'll go talk to him for you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
lowriderryda
¯
Member # 7397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lowriderryda  Ford pictures for lowriderryda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea me too maybe i can get a deal for you
that car if its v8 car is worth 10k easily maybe 8k
but i might be able to get a deal on it where is it located?

Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im still waiting for him to call me back.. Maybe if he turns my offer down, then i'll see about releasing the location. lol ...For right now, i just wanted to know what would be a decent offer to throw at him... Im thinking about offering him 5g's for the car as is...

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black Pearl:
Im still waiting for him to call me back.. Maybe if he turns my offer down, then i'll see about releasing the location. lol ...For right now, i just wanted to know what would be a decent offer to throw at him... Im thinking about offering him 5g's for the car as is...

Hope he's dumb,could ebay it for twice that.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:

And I'm sure the owner knows that and I'm sure he gets 50 notes a week left on the car asking to buy it. Some people will hold on to a car forever and never touch it but have the big plans of "fixing it up some day". Then they die and the wife sells it to the first person that offers $500......

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:

And I'm sure the owner knows that and I'm sure he gets 50 notes a week left on the car asking to buy it. Some people will hold on to a car forever and never touch it but have the big plans of "fixing it up some day". Then they die and the wife sells it to the first person that offers $500......
There is an original owner,showroom stock,looks new,71 chevelle rolling around up by me. I could see that situation happening anyday with that car,people are hella old,dude drives his wife around in it on the weekends. I might have to pull a stalker mission to find out where he lives lol. I know its only a few blocks away at most.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com