Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got some new goodies for the new project! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got some new goodies for the new project!
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GeeTee:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
quote:
quote:
My buddy actually just finished building his DSM...Motor is stroked, forget what size turbo..but the car was built and tuned by Full Function. He supposed to run at B.O.T.I. but he got it dyno'd and tuned last week at only 400awhp which was 50hp short of his goal. So he didn't run the car..He wants to hit 10's and figures he needs roughly around 450 to wheels to do that...all in all I rode in the car last week before tuning and the car was already hauling ass!!! He beat another friend of ours 35r Evo the other week while his talon was still untuned at the time...But good luck to you with the car, I'm sure you'll have fun with her.. [patriot]

Edwin has just become a very good friend of mine [Smile]

That car is my very good friend and owner of Full Function's old 1G that used to be red.

Used to also have a GT35R on it and the only outting he had at sac was an 11.4 @ 127mph i think spinning all through 1st....almost took out the tree lol.

If you are ever free come by the shop w/ Edwin so i can finally meet ya....i'm there almost every single day now!

Ight dude sounds good..I may swing by there sometime when I have a chance on the weekend...You know Nat also that work(ed) there? Went to high school with both of those guys..

Do you own a ford also?

Yup...yup i know Nat too.....coo peeps that's for sure!

Unfortunately i'm going on a small vacation this weekend (houseboating/jet skiing) so i won't be back to the shop until Tues of next week but please stop in and say hello.

I just sold my 2nd 03 Cobra to Alden (Cobreezy) a couple weeks ago.....so no Ford Mustang for now but ........i still got my 03 F150 Screw [patriot]

Speaking of selling Cobras; Ryan drove me around in 1st one you owned. [worship]

And by the way kuya; nice ride. I'd love to own me a IX MR some day. [patriot]

Also, I noticed that you got it 15 minutes from me. Did you happen to get it from the WORKS/Mitsubishi dealership?

Just give me sometime Raj, i'll give you another ride, got a few things in the works! Actually had to put it hold seeing that i just dropped about 1500 on flight/hotel/transportation/and 2 game tickets for Denver vs. Oakland in Denver!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Also, I noticed that you got it 15 minutes from me. Did you happen to get it from the WORKS/Mitsubishi dealership?

No, he got it from Sean04.

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:

Ya got the car from Sean and that's his handy work under the hood and taking the pics (didn't mean to take credit for those) as you can see also the car was tuned by Speed Element.

It will look pretty much the exact same until we reach the limits of the turbo and then maybe a GT42R w/ supporting fuel.

I miss all my old cars [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
My buddy actually just finished building his DSM...Motor is stroked, forget what size turbo..but the car was built and tuned by Full Function. He supposed to run at B.O.T.I. but he got it dyno'd and tuned last week at only 400awhp which was 50hp short of his goal. So he didn't run the car..He wants to hit 10's and figures he needs roughly around 450 to wheels to do that...all in all I rode in the car last week before tuning and the car was already hauling ass!!! He beat another friend of ours 35r Evo the other week while his talon was still untuned at the time...But good luck to you with the car, I'm sure you'll have fun with her.. [patriot]

Edwin has just become a very good friend of mine [Smile]

That car is my very good friend and owner of Full Function's old 1G that used to be red.

Used to also have a GT35R on it and the only outting he had at sac was an 11.4 @ 127mph i think spinning all through 1st....almost took out the tree lol.

If you are ever free come by the shop w/ Edwin so i can finally meet ya....i'm there almost every single day now!

Ight dude sounds good..I may swing by there sometime when I have a chance on the weekend...You know Nat also that work(ed) there? Went to high school with both of those guys..

Do you own a ford also?

Yup...yup i know Nat too.....coo peeps that's for sure!

Unfortunately i'm going on a small vacation this weekend (houseboating/jet skiing) so i won't be back to the shop until Tues of next week but please stop in and say hello.

I just sold my 2nd 03 Cobra to Alden (Cobreezy) a couple weeks ago.....so no Ford Mustang for now but ........i still got my 03 F150 Screw [patriot]

Speaking of selling Cobras; Ryan drove me around in 1st one you owned. [worship]

And by the way kuya; nice ride. I'd love to own me a IX MR some day. [patriot]

Just give me sometime Raj, i'll give you another ride, got a few things in the works! Actually had to put it hold seeing that i just dropped about 1500 on flight/hotel/transportation/and 2 game tickets for Denver vs. Oakland in Denver!
Goddamn! At least you'll have fun bro! [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:

I wasn't talking to you. :|

j/k. [Razz]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya got the car from Sean and that's his handy work under the hood and taking the pics (didn't mean to take credit for those) as you can see also the car was tuned by Speed Element.

It will look pretty much the exact same until we reach the limits of the turbo and then maybe a GT42R w/ supporting fuel.

I miss all my old cars [Frown]

Ahh...well it's fucking clean! I really wish I had me an Evo; despite Ryan telling me no and how much of a fag I'd be if I got one. LOL Sorry Ryan, I'm still gonna get one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com