Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got some new goodies for the new project! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Got some new goodies for the new project!
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know it's not Mustang stuff nor Ford stuff at all but i hope people don't mind me posting some good looking parts [Cool]

These are going into a 2.0L 4g63 motor w/ a dohc engine w/ variable valve timing and a GT35R turbo w/ about 30-40 psi and 1000cc inj.

Manley I Beam rods (nice and meaty [Smile] )

-

-

Wiseco Pistons (Teflon Coated w/ ring lands moved down)

-

-

And one of the AMS front mount i/c just for the heck of it [Razz]

-

I'm getting excited and hope to have the car up and running by the end of the month......and it's my B-day this Friday [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend just broke one of those rods.

hahahahaha just kidding. I always knew you were a ricer at heart!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My buddy actually just finished building his DSM...Motor is stroked, forget what size turbo..but the car was built and tuned by Full Function. He supposed to run at B.O.T.I. but he got it dyno'd and tuned last week at only 400awhp which was 50hp short of his goal. So he didn't run the car..He wants to hit 10's and figures he needs roughly around 450 to wheels to do that...all in all I rode in the car last week before tuning and the car was already hauling ass!!! He beat another friend of ours 35r Evo the other week while his talon was still untuned at the time...But good luck to you with the car, I'm sure you'll have fun with her.. [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

LOl the first things Sean said at the shop when i saw them was "Think you can break one of those?"

I said "YES" at first and then held them in my hand [Eek!] .......then i said "if this thing breaks i don't think i wana be sitting in the car when it happens [Razz]

And what can i say i'm Filipino.......i was born eating rice. [dance]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:

LOl the first things Sean said at the shop when i saw them was "Think you can break one of those?"

I said "YES" at first and then held them in my hand [Eek!] .......then i said "if this thing breaks i don't think i wana be sitting in the car when it happens [Razz]

And what can i say i'm Filipino.......i was born eating rice. [dance]

Don't forget the adobo, sinigang, and balut.
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
My buddy actually just finished building his DSM...Motor is stroked, forget what size turbo..but the car was built and tuned by Full Function. He supposed to run at B.O.T.I. but he got it dyno'd and tuned last week at only 400awhp which was 50hp short of his goal. So he didn't run the car..He wants to hit 10's and figures he needs roughly around 450 to wheels to do that...all in all I rode in the car last week before tuning and the car was already hauling ass!!! He beat another friend of ours 35r Evo the other week while his talon was still untuned at the time...But good luck to you with the car, I'm sure you'll have fun with her.. [patriot]

Edwin has just become a very good friend of mine [Smile]

That car is my very good friend and owner of Full Function's old 1G that used to be red.

Used to also have a GT35R on it and the only outting he had at sac was an 11.4 @ 127mph i think spinning all through 1st....almost took out the tree lol.

If you are ever free come by the shop w/ Edwin so i can finally meet ya....i'm there almost every single day now!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aso adobo anyone???

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
aso adobo anyone???

Tastes like chicken [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
geezuz how fast you plan on going?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn look's beefy bro! Shit I think I retract the offer to race You till I get a real engine built Myself [worship] . Hope to see You at the strip soon!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

We are planning on staying realistic w/ the 35R so i'll be happy running in the low, low 10's consistantly for now but the ultimate goal for the remainder of the year is to drop a 9.99 or quicker depending on the boost level and my skillz behind the wheel [burnout]

Mark - No need to retract that offer [Wink] I'm sure you'll be able to put a whoopin on me while we get things shaken down and tuned.....it's after that when thing may swing in my favor [Big Grin]

Either way all in the name of just gettin out and racing [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

That car is my very good friend and owner of Full Function's old 1G that used to be red.

Used to also have a GT35R on it and the only outting he had at sac was an 11.4 @ 127mph i think spinning all through 1st....almost took out the tree lol.

If you are ever free come by the shop w/ Edwin so i can finally meet ya....i'm there almost every single day now!

Ight dude sounds good..I may swing by there sometime when I have a chance on the weekend...You know Nat also that work(ed) there? Went to high school with both of those guys..

Do you own a ford also?

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ight dude sounds good..I may swing by there sometime when I have a chance on the weekend...You know Nat also that work(ed) there? Went to high school with both of those guys..

Do you own a ford also?

Yup...yup i know Nat too.....coo peeps that's for sure!

Unfortunately i'm going on a small vacation this weekend (houseboating/jet skiing) so i won't be back to the shop until Tues of next week but please stop in and say hello.

I just sold my 2nd 03 Cobra to Alden (Cobreezy) a couple weeks ago.....so no Ford Mustang for now but ........i still got my 03 F150 Screw [patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

We are planning on staying realistic w/ the 35R so i'll be happy running in the low, low 10's consistantly for now but the ultimate goal for the remainder of the year is to drop a 9.99 or quicker depending on the boost level and my skillz behind the wheel [burnout]

Mark - No need to retract that offer [Wink] I'm sure you'll be able to put a whoopin on me while we get things shaken down and tuned.....it's after that when thing may swing in my favor [Big Grin]

Either way all in the name of just gettin out and racing [burnout]

Hey no problem You know I am down anytime but wanted to give Ya some respect for a killer lookin combo! LMK when it's ready [Big Grin] . I just got a few thing's in the mail from summit last night Myself [burnout] [dance] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

So you're chillin at FF working on your car at night? Man FF is about 4 blocks away from my house! I'm surprised you guys don't hear the solara when I start it up.

[ August 15, 2007, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So you're chillin at FF working on your car at night? Man FF is about 4 blocks away from my house! I'm surprised you guys don't hear the solara when I start it up.

Isnt it pretty quiet, being a turbo car and all?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:

I took the down pipe off a few times to redo some of the exhaust so it was loud til I put it back on. Other than that yes its kinda quiet with full exhaust.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so maybe I missed the bus on this one but what kinda car we talkn bout? U got pics of it?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

quote:
quote:
quote:

I took the down pipe off a few times to redo some of the exhaust so it was loud til I put it back on. Other than that yes its kinda quiet with full exhaust.
under WOT your supra or I mean solora is far from quiet! [Eek!]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by T-Wash:
Ok so maybe I missed the bus on this one but what kinda car we talkn bout? U got pics of it?

+1 [Confused]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
evo

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

under WOT your supra or I mean solora is far from quiet! [Eek!]
That wasn't me its was some cheap imitation!!!

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
evo

Sorry yes a 2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX RS
 -
 -

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Nice ride! Hurry up and finish it so you can break Rick off!!!! Just don't break me off!

--------------------

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you own a ford also?

Yup...yup i know Nat too.....coo peeps that's for sure!

Unfortunately i'm going on a small vacation this weekend (houseboating/jet skiing) so i won't be back to the shop until Tues of next week but please stop in and say hello.

I just sold my 2nd 03 Cobra to Alden (Cobreezy) a couple weeks ago.....so no Ford Mustang for now but ........i still got my 03 F150 Screw [patriot]

Speaking of selling Cobras; Ryan drove me around in 1st one you owned. [worship]

And by the way kuya; nice ride. I'd love to own me a IX MR some day. [patriot]

Also, I noticed that you got it 15 minutes from me. Did you happen to get it from the WORKS/Mitsubishi dealership?

[ August 16, 2007, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: 87GeeTee ]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com