Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone free on the aug 7th around 7? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone free on the aug 7th around 7?
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seem's like they can brain wash You pretty quick. Just like that Anthony Robbin's guy, I know of people that have spent way over 100,000 dollar's to go to His seminar's and His personal island and they are sucked in so far that they believe EVERY word He say's like He their god [Eek!] . Now all they have is a huge debt and no income. For the guy who started this get out while You still have the shirt on Your back [Wink] .

I wanted to add that one of His supporter's will probably be here to stand up for Anthony Robbin's [worship] .

[ August 05, 2007, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: SmokinLX ]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aereon  Ford pictures for Aereon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not looking for someone to fall for anything. You guys can do your own research as I have. If you want to know the juice and the name of the company just pm me. As I think it is against forum rules to advertise on here without permission.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a hunch this is ACN... FUCK ACN,, ITS A SCHEME,, THE RICH GET RICH AND YOUR LEFT AT THE BOTTOM OF THT TOTEM POLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO STEP ALL OVER PEOPLE TO GET YOUR BREAD

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
earlier I wasn't talking shit, now I am (:

Anything that involves having other people buy you things stinks to me.

There is no easy ways out. Bottom line, education combined with hard work reaps rewards.

This post isn't anything but:

-

It isnt always education and hard work that only reap the rewards.

Matter of fact 99% of the time it is WHO you know and not WHAT you know.

Trust me on this one.

And about this "seminar" most people on here are not only about making money, but they are also very intelligent and not prone to fall for this one. Sorry dude.

well said [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

There is no easy ways out. Bottom line, education combined with hard work reaps rewards.

-

Trust me on this one.

And about this "seminar" most people on here are not only about making money, but they are also very intelligent and not prone to fall for this one. Sorry dude.

Don't twist it.

Networking is the funnel that allows the hard work and initiative to take effect.

Its very uncommon to have success strictly due to networking. Networking can get you the opportunities however.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
biggmatt
¯
Member # 1124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for biggmatt  Ford pictures for biggmatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
monavie!!!its the proprietary blend of 19 fruits that are very hard to get a hold of and are the very best for you....35% being acai berry, if you havent heard accai is a very potent antioxidant. i have been taking this for months and i will never stop.

the people who talk shit about networking are likely the ones who cant cut it. look, even if you dont want to do networking, you should try the stuff.

do some research
***monavie***

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one word:

HOODIA!

-

-

Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aereon  Ford pictures for Aereon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow.. the two that posted above are pretty bold in their statements.
Network Marketing has been proven to make money for people, whether you guys believe in it or not. I am sorry if I've caused some commotion. Hope you all have success with whatever your doing.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never heard of this guy so he obviously hasn't made any money so going to hear him talk isn't worth anyones time.
This is most likely one of those scams where you buy into their company and the more people you get to buy into the crap company the more money you "supposedly" get.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Trust me on this one.

Don't twist it.

Networking is the funnel that allows the hard work and initiative to take effect.

Its very uncommon to have success strictly due to networking. Networking can get you the opportunities however.

Yeah sure I twisted it.......

Some are always right on here.....but me, I call it how I see it.

Maybe someday I will be successful until then you can have it all.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Sorry for not having posted a response to some of the other posts, I have been on a mini vacation of sorts. If your looking for more information on what I am into just take a quick look at www.learntoretire.cyberwize.com
Let me know if you do decide to take on this opportunity and I'll get you started and the direct numbers/emails to people that have retired doing the same.

On wednesday 8/15/07 theres gonna be a meeting with a 29 yr old businessman that had been a millionaire since the age of 24. Feel free to post your opinions and I'll still gladly answer any of your inqueries.

[ August 10, 2007, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Aereon ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com