Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what does your SN mean? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what does your SN mean?
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
warhorse is what the old schoolers call a mustang they raced all the time 58 is for 351w(althought its a 400ci)and gt ummm. i don't know why [Roll Eyes]

[ August 05, 2007, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Warhorse what happened you took one too many pile drivers? You spelled enemies wrong in your signature. Paul Orndorff had the best pile driver. Undertaker has the best reverse pile driver but he copied Don Moracco.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Mine is from my high school days. I played receiver

That does not surprise me one bit!!!! I knew you were gay!!!
[Roll Eyes] ..We all know you never played football, let alone any sports period you clown. You were the kid that always got picked last or even picked at all. What a fucking joke you are dude. Why don't you go back to hibernation in the street racing section where you belong. Someone needs to ban this faggot.
Hey there girl!! Got them panties all bunched up again eh? I played lots of sports like golf, bowling, badminton, and chess. You still don't get it do you. I'm going out with a mod's sister so I'm not going to be banned. Plus I'm applying to become a mod myself!

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TM SOLO (license plate too)

The one man racing team....

[ August 05, 2007, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] ..We all know you never played football, let alone any sports period you clown. You were the kid that always got picked last or even picked at all. What a fucking joke you are dude. Why don't you go back to hibernation in the street racing section where you belong. Someone needs to ban this faggot.
Hey there girl!! Got them panties all bunched up again eh? I played lots of sports like golf, bowling, badminton, and chess. You still don't get it do you. I'm going out with a mod's sister so I'm not going to be banned. Plus I'm applying to become a mod myself!
Hey cumbucket tha day u become a mod is tha day I sign off this forum

And red gt black rallyes was my first love a 87 GT I wish I never sold it [Frown]

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And red gt black rallyes was my first love a 87 GT I wish I never sold it [Frown]

Hey Brown Eye you don't have to worry about that. The day I become a mod I will BAN your ass before you even know what hits you and before you have a chance to quit. That's rightttttt!!!!

--------------------

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn where did all this e-hate come from? [Razz]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey Warhorse what happened you took one too many pile drivers? You spelled enemies wrong in your signature. Paul Orndorff had the best pile driver. Undertaker has the best reverse pile driver but he copied Don Moracco.

haha thats some funny ass shit!! i never even paid attention to how i spelled it!!. and it wasn't the pile drivers that messed my head up. it was all the lead paint chips i ate.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey Brown Eye you don't have to worry about that. The day I become a mod I will BAN your ass before you even know what hits you and before you have a chance to quit. That's rightttttt!!!!
bwaaaahahahahahaa what hapened to these days????
i love this site!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my liscence plate
 -

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its the same as my email, so I ran with that.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the truck forums my sn is truckin' and on mustang forums i'm stangin'. it's just something easy to remember.
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
High school nickname.
1 Old 96
¯
Member # 9454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1 Old 96  Ford pictures for 1 Old 96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just started posting and it seems to me that Im one of the oldest on the board, And my Cobra is a 96
Posts: 25 | From: martinez ca. | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

- seems like it fit the cars look 2 me

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
N= my name Nathan
93EXCHP= for the car I used to own and well the P can also work for my annitial on my last name

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First mustang was a 89 lx that had a rodknock that I beat on for 2 years and it never blew. Shit the car was stolen with that engine in there.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

JOEFOX87
¯
Member # 8331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOEFOX87  Ford pictures for JOEFOX87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My first name is Joel and my first fox body was a 1987. I wish I still had it [Embarrassed] I fell in love with it and still love foxes to this day!!!
Posts: 824 | From: Union City, California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a slow 67 fastback [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my name is actually funny because it was going to be 5.0 Kid (because I had like 5-6 5.0's LOL) and I used that on other Forums but I actually filled the form wrong and put my actuall name in the user SN name so my SN name is my real NAME! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked a band called Nifty Tom Fifty in high school and kinda just came up with my name because I had a white 5.0 at the time. never bothered changing it after I sold the car

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
my name is actually funny because it was going to be 5.0 Kid (because I had like 5-6 5.0's LOL) and I used that on other Forums but I actually filled the form wrong and put my actuall name in the user SN name so my SN name is my real NAME! [Big Grin]

when does the funny part happen [Razz]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
 -

- seems like it fit the cars look 2 me

slpr what color is that? Is it factory?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:

GASP I never wouldve guessed

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com