Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » picked up a gto tonight (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: picked up a gto tonight
GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Nice car josh. Anything LS is touched by the hands of god [worship]

[Whoo Whooooo!] congrats, it'll make for a hell of a daily driver.

why the hating? aren't we all diverse fans of muscle? [Big Grin]

FORD Muscle.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car. Gm hot cam and exhaust = 400+ hp to the tires.

There's a little pesky one i see in the mornings on the way to work who wants to play all the time when i'm in my commuter ( 94 accord). I can't wait to get my 86 running so i can walk all over it. If anybody knows who owns a blue gto, in fremont older guy drives 680 in the morning lmk.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
quote:
Originally posted by court:
I would have held out for the 6.0L

not gonna spend an extra 5-7k for 50 hp and .3 liters.plus i dont like the hood on the 6.0 ones.plus this is my daily.
I was just saying that the 6.0L can be modded and make alot more power with the same mods.

I wasnt baggin on the car. Nice car, good find!

Have fun with it!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
love the CAFords sticker on it

Its the best part of the car.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95VERT306 '8850GT':
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
I just can't stand the styling of the car

I'm with you. Cavalier with a V8 [Whoo Whooooo!]
lol. good ole' hidnn.o.s. ... always hatin on sumthin.
Ya, read previous posts. This is hatin is it [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Two of my co-workers have GTO's. An 04 and an 06. BOTH guys are VERY happy with their cars and like to point out how much room is in the rear seat compared to my 06GT. LOL. I just laugh because when we line up and take off, they are the ones looking in my rear window [Wink]

Either way, I've heard nothing but good things from people who own GTO's so enjoy

[ July 30, 2007, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArchNotch:
quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
love the CAFords sticker on it

Its the best part of the car.
worth an extra 15hp to the tires [Razz] lmao

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
Nice car josh. Anything LS is touched by the hands of god [worship]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

so what if FORD made a 5.7 (346") DOHC N/A with a 6 speed and higher rear gears, just to level the playing field a bit????

bye bye LSx!

but in reality they havent....so! ill be waiting patiently for the day.

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice grand prix josh....when did they start making those in a 2-door???? [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
Nice car. Gm hot cam and exhaust = 400+ hp to the tires.

There's a little pesky one i see in the mornings on the way to work who wants to play all the time when i'm in my commuter ( 94 accord). I can't wait to get my 86 running so i can walk all over it. If anybody knows who owns a blue gto, in fremont older guy drives 680 in the morning lmk.

does it have stripes? if so..i saw him on peralta gettin a ticket..lol. dont know the guy but i know where he lives(by mission)...seen the car in an opened garage [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com