Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » TRANS4MERS!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TRANS4MERS!!
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watch this movie, blew spider fag3 out of the sky!!!!! If you grew up on in the 80's man did it bring back good memories....Best movie of the year...Bumble Bee is sik...

[ July 03, 2007, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

nfx368
Member # 6772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nfx368  Ford pictures for nfx368    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRUTH! Saw a showing last night. Bumblebee was sick!! When the new camaro came on the screen almost the ENTIRE theater erupted with applause. Best movie of this summer for sure [patriot]
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hands down it was an awesome flick. I was doing some research and believe it or not Bumble Bee really isn't a true Chevrolet Camaro. It was specially constructed by Steve Saleen based on a 2006 Pontiac GTO chassis and Saleen built a one of a kind body to fit on the chassis. Hell of a job though! Optimus Prime looked badass in truck mode.

I thought that the Qatar spec ops battle with Scorponock was awesome, especially with the A-10's and AC-130 attacks.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it is the best action movie I've ever seen.
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueBeast88.306:
I think it is the best action movie I've ever seen.

I swear man, This is hands down THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] Everyone and I mean everyone needs to see this movie. I'm definately watchin again. This Movie absolutely blows ANY Marvel or DC movie right out the water, and thats coming from a hardcore marver/dc fan (of course I'm a transformers fan too). I knew it was going to be great but I didn't expect it to be this great. I feel like a kid again, lol. I'm going to pretend like my car is a transformer hahahahaha. [burnout]

oh yeah that Saleen was absolutely bad ass, but I fell in love with that concept camero [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [worship] Optimus Prime Rules all. [worship]

[ July 04, 2007, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BEE-OTCH!!!!! I hope this makes tons of profit so that can start on #2 soon. Man this movie was to good. watch it....

[ July 04, 2007, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
BEE-OTCH!!!!! I hope this makes tons of profit so that can start on #2 soon. Man this movie was to good. watch it....

Michael Bay has stated that there are already plans and contracts for a second and third installment introducing new characters such as Soundwave, The Dinobots, The Constructicons plus others.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
amazing special effects. the fight scenes were bad ass... i want to see it again!

edit: the main chick megan fox is incredibly gorgeous! i'm in love and she's my age too. [worship]

[ July 04, 2007, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
[Cool] I like the saleen plate on the back and hw everyone got all hot and bothered when they saw it! lol! [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember the original Bumble Bee was a VW Beetle, not a Crapmaro....I'm gonna wait 'till the DVD, the effects look too computerized for my liking, but I'm just judging that from the previews....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
DRIVINFST
¯
Member # 2430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRIVINFST  Ford pictures for DRIVINFST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was pretty good, I liked it. When they change from car to robot looked really good.
Posts: 555 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
amazing special effects. the fight scenes were bad ass... i want to see it again!

edit: the main chick megan fox is incredibly gorgeous! i'm in love and she's my age too. [worship]

[patriot] [patriot]

Very good movie. lots of action, also felt like two movies in one. worth my money for sure!!!

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw it yesterday. It was great. i didn't like the fact that they did not really use starscream as much. other than that it was awesome. Best movie of the year so far. Amazing how computer animated robots can act much better than some of our overpaid actors. Jazz looked great!
Optimus prime is the fucking man.
I would sell my cobra and forget about ford all together if i could buy that camaro. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad I paid for this one! I don't remember any of the characters anymore though [Mad]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackNGold:
I remember the original Bumble Bee was a VW Beetle, not a Crapmaro....I'm gonna wait 'till the DVD, the effects look too computerized for my liking, but I'm just judging that from the previews....

No worries, you're the one missing out [Wink]

Just got back. Movie was very good and MUCH better than I had imagined it would have been when I saw the previews at first!

[ July 04, 2007, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hell yea transformers was badass...... it is the best movie i have seen in a while. mabe ever... had had action and comedy from start to end... must watch [patriot] ..... well worth the money to watch in the theatre....

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going today. Sounds like I should enjoy it [patriot]
Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That movie was badass! I was waiting for megatron to transform into the gun so starscream could use him and start blasting shit. You could tell there is going to be a part 2. Starscream flys out into space in the credits.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today is my day off and i am gonna go see Transformers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wow [Roll Eyes] . Welcome to the 21st century [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

[ July 05, 2007, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
That movie was badass! I was waiting for megatron to transform into the gun so starscream could use him and start blasting shit. You could tell there is going to be a part 2. Starscream flys out into space in the credits.

They changed it around a bit. Part of him transformed into a big ass gun during the Final Battle with Prime.

--------------------
91 GT

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:

i remember Bumble Bee being a VW as well, guess you didn't watch the originals.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:

The only reason bumble bee was a camaro was because VW did not want their car in the movie.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:

The only reason bumble bee was a camaro was because VW did not want their car in the movie.
VW f'ed up big time then.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com