Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » transgender 6 year old (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: transgender 6 year old
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
omg. yeah that'd be a LONG book [Razz] . but this is the problem, we are becoming TOO politically correct.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you would physically abuse a child because of the way their brain is made? thats pretty messed up

that would be like trying to "smack some sense" into a mentally handicapped child

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Curt:
you would physically abuse a child because of the way their brain is made? thats pretty messed up

that would be like trying to "smack some sense" into a mentally handicapped child

Well said.
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
id whip the shit outta my kid til they get their god damn head straight.... im sorry, love and compassion my ass, thats parents not putting their foot down and putting their CHILD in their place.... If ur kid is 15+, thats their own choice then, but until then ur job as a parent is to correct and teach ur kid, not the other way around, its the way the parents raise their kids. Obviously this couple fucked up. [BS flag]
[worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]
heres more [Eek!]

Dr. Volker then brought out anatomically correct male and female dolls for Jazz to play with, and asked him to point out which one looked like his body. According to Dr. Volker, Jazz pointed to the male doll and said, "This is me now," and then pointed to the female doll and said, "This is what I want."

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
quote:
Originally posted by Curt:

Well said.
well there is no scientific evidence that suggests as to why a person would feel that they would want to be of one gender or another... other than a fluctuation in male and female hormones,, so smackin them isnt goin to help

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
72restorino
¯
Member # 7700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 72restorino  Ford pictures for 72restorino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That doesn't mean spring for a sex change on a 6 year old! I mean shit I wouldn't even beat the kid, I'd let his classmates do it. Then when 18 rolls around the faggot can drop the cash to snip it himself. Then I'd remove him from the will.

--------------------
72 Gran Torino
73 Gran Torino
77 Dodge B200

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com