Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Golden Gate "The Bridge" trailer (NSFW) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Golden Gate "The Bridge" trailer (NSFW)
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
In my case my Mother was Bi-polar/Manic depressive. My mom was a registered nurse. According to all her co-workers she was very caring with all her patients. She was a great mother to me. Took the best care of me. She had me when she was just 17. Had to drop out of school and go to work to raise me.

When I got older she went back to school and busted her ass. Seemed to turn her whole life around but there was still her depression that would rear it's ass from time to time. She always seemed to be in control though.

She got pregnant with my sister at 39. After my sister was born my mom seemed to spiral down hill. In and out of the hospital. My dad just became frustrated and filed for divorce (I didn't blame him)

My dad wanted sole custody of my sister who was 3 at the time and I think my mom in a cloud of confusion from meds, depression, and anxiety thought my dad would get sole custody.

She called my grandmother and told her what she had planned to do. When she got to SF, she parked on the SF side and made her way to the bridge. When she got there the gate was locked. She had locked herself out of her car too. She went to a pay phone and called for a tow truck who came and unlocked the car for her. My mom called my grandmother and said "I guess it's not my time. I'm coming home"

Now we have no idea of what happened after that but my guess is my mom drove back onto the bridge and headed south. While on the bridge she saw people walking back toward the Marin side.

She parked her car on the Marin side and waited for people to come back out the locked gate then slipped in. It was late at night. No one heared from her again.

CHP had the car towed and during the inventory located my mom's purse, several suicide notes to my dad, family, grandmother, and myself. They also found her shoes,car keys, and cell phone.

I came home from work late that night and my girlfriend told me my mom was missing and that they found her car. I knew right then what she had done and was crushed.

It was hard to have to go pick up her car from the tow yard. There was never any closure due to her body never being recovered. At the time she apparently jumped, the tide was going out.

I have only read her letter one time, can't bring myself to read how much she was hurting. My sister was lucky to not have to endure what happend but she has been cheated by not know how much she was realy loved by her mother.

As far as suicde barriers? I am opposed to them. Waste of money. Never would have saved my mom. It wasn't her 1st attempt, it wouldn't have been her last. Someone else maybe, I don't know. This is just my experience.

[Frown] Just happened to skip all the other posts and got right to yours [Eek!]

Very sorry to hear such an emotional story Sharky.

The mind can do sooooo many things.....good and bad!

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, i was on the bridge an hour ago. [Eek!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
Step ya bootleg game up lol j/p.

Here is part 1 of the FULL video. The following parts are to the right in the related videos box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORF0tbF20Jg

Very good Doc. in my opinion. Very sad too...

doesnt work

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
In my case my Mother was Bi-polar/Manic depressive. My mom was a registered nurse. According to all her co-workers she was very caring with all her patients. She was a great mother to me. Took the best care of me. She had me when she was just 17. Had to drop out of school and go to work to raise me.

When I got older she went back to school and busted her ass. Seemed to turn her whole life around but there was still her depression that would rear it's ass from time to time. She always seemed to be in control though.

She got pregnant with my sister at 39. After my sister was born my mom seemed to spiral down hill. In and out of the hospital. My dad just became frustrated and filed for divorce (I didn't blame him)

My dad wanted sole custody of my sister who was 3 at the time and I think my mom in a cloud of confusion from meds, depression, and anxiety thought my dad would get sole custody.

She called my grandmother and told her what she had planned to do. When she got to SF, she parked on the SF side and made her way to the bridge. When she got there the gate was locked. She had locked herself out of her car too. She went to a pay phone and called for a tow truck who came and unlocked the car for her. My mom called my grandmother and said "I guess it's not my time. I'm coming home"

Now we have no idea of what happened after that but my guess is my mom drove back onto the bridge and headed south. While on the bridge she saw people walking back toward the Marin side.

She parked her car on the Marin side and waited for people to come back out the locked gate then slipped in. It was late at night. No one heared from her again.

CHP had the car towed and during the inventory located my mom's purse, several suicide notes to my dad, family, grandmother, and myself. They also found her shoes,car keys, and cell phone.

I came home from work late that night and my girlfriend told me my mom was missing and that they found her car. I knew right then what she had done and was crushed.

It was hard to have to go pick up her car from the tow yard. There was never any closure due to her body never being recovered. At the time she apparently jumped, the tide was going out.

I have only read her letter one time, can't bring myself to read how much she was hurting. My sister was lucky to not have to endure what happend but she has been cheated by not know how much she was realy loved by her mother.

As far as suicde barriers? I am opposed to them. Waste of money. Never would have saved my mom. It wasn't her 1st attempt, it wouldn't have been her last. Someone else maybe, I don't know. This is just my experience.

wow that's so sad, and so real. fuckin crazy man. I'd be hella mad, prolly feel like it was my fault if my mom did that.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this past sunday on my way back home from infenion raceway around 7pm i crossed the GG bridge and saw the 4 bridge police cars parked along side of north bound rails with a few other people they were looking over ass if some one had jumped.
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:

wow that's so sad, and so real. fuckin crazy man. I'd be hella mad, prolly feel like it was my fault if my mom did that.
It's a very sad thing. I know when my mom committed suicide , I remember one of the first things you learn, is that it is never anyones fault. A person, who commits suicide has issues that only they can control. It's hard to ever understand the why's, but you have to look past all that. Just remember the good.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sharkattack:
[qb]

It's a very sad thing. I know when my mom committed suicide , I remember one of the first things you learn, is that it is never anyones fault. A person, who commits suicide has issues that only they can control. It's hard to ever understand the why's, but you have to look past all that. Just remember the good.
How long ago did your mom die?

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
By the way i was reading an article in the New York Times a coule weeks ago and try searching the Suicide prolems they have in KOREA [Eek!]

Lots of kids getting into online mass suicides [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love documentaries but I'd never pay money to watch that one. Doesn't seem right, to bad it got removed from youtube.
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

She took her life in 1994. Unlike jumping, she took 50 tranquilizers and 998 asprin. According to the reports, the tranquilizers numbed the body so she wouldn't feel anything, and then the asprin liquified her insides. The last 2 tabs of the 1000 tab bottle were stuck to the inside of the bottle.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

She took her life in 1994. Unlike jumping, she took 50 tranquilizers and 998 asprin. According to the reports, the tranquilizers numbed the body so she wouldn't feel anything, and then the asprin liquified her insides. The last 2 tabs of the 1000 tab bottle were stuck to the inside of the bottle.
Sorry to hear, man. Sucks

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com